Ooc Chat for Spruce Moore

I just noticed that VinuriWulf got banned, tf he do to get that? 

Also, I think overtime someone breaking Auvunux out of his shell and forming him to actually be open (with limits) is something reasonable, not a two post thing I'd be willing to do. He's too proud to admit anything and he's not one to show much mercy or weakness, however that can change... I think. Depends on exactly who's doing the shell breaking 

• Sad 1

Depends on exactly who's doing the shell breaking 

Well being the Gamma of the pack and having been in his care since 15 I feel the spiritual touch of my character would help that out and maybe even help mend the Beta/Alpha relationship. I am up to start a dialogue. 

• Like 1

I just noticed that VinuriWulf got banned, tf he do to get that? 

I saw that too and snooped on his profile. Apparently its a secondary account which I did not know was that big of a deal. I knew you couldn't have more than one; which I would only have one anyway lol. 

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

Also, I think overtime someone breaking Auvunux out of his shell and forming him to actually be open (with limits) is something reasonable, not a two post thing I'd be willing to do. He's too proud to admit anything and he's not one to show much mercy or weakness, however that can change... I think. Depends on exactly who's doing the shell breaking 

Well, I'm obviously inclined to propose that Daliah would be the one to get him to open, especially since they already have some inkling of trust between them, and I honestly quite like having the narrative of the leaders having to grow closer together for the pack to begin to flourish, but definitely understand if you wouldn't want to put all your eggs in my basket though. 😁 The others deserve some of the spotlight as well after all!

6 minutes ago, Lady_Xien said:

Well being the Gamma of the pack and having been in his care since 15 I feel the spiritual touch of my character would help that out and maybe even help mend the Beta/Alpha relationship. I am up to start a dialogue. 

That said, I think I'd like, at the very least, for the Daliah/Auvunux relation to mend mostly due to their own efforts. Not saying by any means that other characters can't try to help. but I feel it's something they mainly have to figure out on their own.

• Love 2

2 minutes ago, Kitsuyumia said:

Hey guys sorry If I been delayed on my replies. Im not feeling too good irl so I been a bit out of it. I will try to reply but I may be slow at it.

No worries at all, take your time! Though... you may find that one of your current partners has gotten banned...

I think I'd like, at the very least, for the Daliah/Auvunux relation to mend mostly due to their own efforts. Not saying by any means that other characters can't try to help. but I feel it's something they mainly have to figure out on their own.

Im not saying I solve it but maybe open up new avenues to allow vulnerability. But I get it Im dow for what ever honestly. 

Hey guys sorry If I been delayed on my replies. Im not feeling too good irl so I been a bit out of it. I will try to reply but I may be slow at it.

Feel better. Drink some bone broth and like get a heat pad to make your covers all nice and cozy

• Love 1

Yeah since most of our fantastical cast are mostly nocturnal anyway a night market would be nice; and it can even be open during the day like a normal town just wont be as colorful.

If it is also alright I have a few other locations to add if I could run some ideas by you; or if you have a list you want put up. I'm suddenly feeling very inspired. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up