OOC Discussion

1 minute ago, love_and_poprocks said:

Bruh I got Violet and havent seen a single shiny dammit!! 

1 minute ago, DreamsnThings said:

i have been liking the idea of the game a lot! it tries to do some really cool things! there's a lot of potential!...

assuming the game can... not glitch its really good!...

I have been enjoying the game so far as it is my first pokemon game 

Shinies are rare it seems... and I am happy I found a shiny wiglet in that case XD

1 minute ago, Sinful Vampire said:

I have been enjoying the game so far as it is my first pokemon game 

Shinies are rare it seems... and I am happy I found a shiny wiglet in that case XD

welp, as someone who played emerald on her gameboy as a little girl, and has picked up one of every generations games... shinnies are stupid common in Scar/Vio by comparison... in the older games you probably would not get a shiny at all... for like... 3 playthroughs if your just playing passively...

and here i am with a random shiny psyduck finding this silly and honestly a little insulting how easy it is now x.x

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, love_and_poprocks said:

No you don't understand its supposed to be more common than past games T^T 

Wanna exchange switch IP's so we can trade and play? 

exactly, they are the same odds... but you see all the encounters on the overworld so you just kinda... hit the shiny odds just walking around

its silly

Also how do you want the stuff with laura to progress?

1. Laura calms down hard, but the fake heat is acting up so a more level headed laura asks for a round 2

2. Laura has Ace leave for now, with her assuming her drug indirectly fucked with him and when he's clear headed will be pissed at her..  so she pulls out her suitcase and starts packing only for her to get caught outside as the heat kicks back in making it hard for her to quietly leave.

3. She has him stick around intending to keep an eye on him but the slowly building heat makes her more and more... squirming... needy... etc... before she starts getting really sappy and affectionate, nuzzling and cuddling him... making it clear she wants another round but is holding back hard because shes assuming shes disliked

Edited by DreamsnThings
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, Sinful Vampire said:

That is a hard choice buuuut

3 sounds adorable XD

Erm... how hard is he still on the pullout?... normally it wouldn't be overly stimulating but... she is very small compared to big mr ace... the fucking drag of his cockheads edge would ripple over every fold...