OOC Discussion

12 minutes ago, Sinful Vampire said:

Maybe the grip started at her upper thigh but shifted to her knee as he moved her leg 

*cough* allow me to elaborate my... idea... exercise shorts are fairly snug but the elastic is around the waistline, not the legs... and she maaay have not wanted to get a pair of panties sweaty and musky... especially since no one was around... so i was wondering if maybe a... finger tickled something somewhere ace may not have noticed but laura felt?~

Edited by DreamsnThings
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

*cough* allow me to elaborate my... idea... exercise shorts are fairly snug but the elastic is around the waistline, not the legs... and she maaay have not wanted to get a pair of panties sweaty and musky... especially since no one was around... so i was wondering if maybe a... finger tickled something somewhere ace may not have noticed but laura felt?~

That would be perfect :3 

1 minute ago, DreamsnThings said:

Question would you have grabbed the front of my theigh, or the back of my theigh? Have to ask since i was bent over when that happened depends on where i was touched 

It would be the back of her thigh since hes pulling it to move her foot out of harms way it would be a better grip if he grabbed the back ^^

10 minutes ago, Sinful Vampire said:

It would be the back of her thigh since hes pulling it to move her foot out of harms way it would be a better grip if he grabbed the back ^^

Gotcha and in the hypothetical situation where a girl accidentally ends up with your finger up her ass... is it just a light poke? A little slipping in?  Or are you knuckle deep?

5 minutes ago, Sinful Vampire said:

My post? Just want to make sure before I actually edited? And are you wanting it actually up her ass or her pussy? 

Well, in the case this hypothetical becomes real, you probably need to edit the bit where you move your hand off my theigh... since either something puckered would be clenched around it, or something slick would be dribbling down you fingers 

As for which hole gets a surprise poke? Well both work the assholes closer but the pussy is probably easier to accidentally slip a finger in... especially if shes a little sweaty and the friction of running was a little... stimulating...

Buuut its worth mentioning you can opt out of all this, because even if ooc this is my idea, IC i just got fingered randomly by a guy who i was already mad at xD ... I may have her slap your face or punch your chest as she stammers out profanity and insults... before anything else happens...

Either way sounds like a fun "lucky pervert" moment scene i want to try xp

8 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

Well, in the case this hypothetical becomes real, you probably need to edit the bit where you move your hand off my theigh... since either something puckered would be clenched around it, or something slick would be dribbling down you fingers 

As for which hole gets a surprise poke? Well both work the assholes closer but the pussy is probably easier to accidentally slip a finger in... especially if shes a little sweaty and the friction of running was a little... stimulating...

Buuut its worth mentioning you can opt out of all this, because even if ooc this is my idea, IC i just got fingered randomly by a guy who i was already mad at xD ... I may have her slap your face or punch your chest as she stammers out profanity and insults... before anything else happens...

Either way sounds like a fun "lucky pervert" moment scene i want to try xp

My post is edited ^^ 

Just now, Sinful Vampire said:

Or it could be one in both holes 🤔

That takes a step out of the realm of plausibility xD what is happening right now is allready a stretch...

Speaking of which laura is the second smallest wolf and uh... welp something a touch awkward just happened with two fingers being knuckle deep in her cunt, but time to roll with it 😂 

1 minute ago, DreamsnThings said:

That takes a step out of the realm of plausibility xD what is happening right now is allready a stretch...

Speaking of which laura is the second smallest wolf and uh... welp something a touch awkward just happened with two fingers being knuckle deep in her cunt, but time to roll with it 😂 

I need to read this rp now 

• Haha 1