OOC Discussion

2 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

Fucking love Korean noodles. And it's no problem, I'm glad you like it 🙂

Im enjoying his perspective on things. I dont normally do first person just because im not good at it. 

I fucking love them too!! 

Edited by love_and_poprocks
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, love_and_poprocks said:

Im enjoying his perspective on things. I dont normally do first person just because im not good at it. 

I fucking love them too!! 

I started getting into 1st person on certain characters, not often I do, but the one's that I want to truly put some effort into (I love all of my characters evenly, even though I might do more for one or two than the others). 

Been craving sushi like a mofo though... Though I don't have my car, I might have a friend drive me to some places so I can have both 

Edited by BladeRunner

20 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

I started getting into 1st person on certain characters, not often I do, but the one's that I want to truly put some effort into (I love all of my characters evenly, even though I might do more for one or two than the others). 

Been craving sushi like a mofo though... Though I don't have my car, I might have a friend drive me to some places so I can have both 

Uber Eats my guy 

sushi GIF by Pusheen

Thats interesting. What makes this certain character so special I would figure ITO as your baby or Austin?

• Love 1

1 minute ago, love_and_poprocks said:

Uber Eats my guy 

sushi GIF by Pusheen

Thats interesting. What makes this certain character so special I would figure ITO as your baby or Austin?

Well, I enjoy playing the "casual" characters who just dragging on in life until they are given "something" to help motivate the. Toshiro and Austin could be described as two forms of a nature imo: One representing refinement and skill, the other a force of nature and absolute power. But between those two titans you have a small little pebble that is Kabiki, who can represent a middle ground. The idea of playing that casual character who is just "gray" compared to the warm and cool colored individuals allows me to do a lot more with him instead of sticking to a status quo, like Toshiro who is fiercely loyal to Blackthorne and Austin to Midnight where I'm more or less restricted in their actions in their groups.

While Kabiki is part of Blackthorne he's more just "there" and just doing a job, a canvas painted white a long time ago after they just lost any interest in life. That is where your character (or any thrall of his if your's was claimed) adds color to that canvas: he actually gets motivated. Though it's just a stroke of paint, its something for the changing character from stagnation to shifting. And the more the character is developed and xhanged, different colors are added, even if they are the same color as the first or possibly a different shade, in the end it creates its own masterpieces it be a mess or a clear image. 

I think I got too deep with this character, lol, but that's my philosophy on Kabiki. His world is that canvas, and I think it should be like that for all characters too. Some pictures are finished more than others, Toshiro and Austin are pieces of art, finished, but could be the upon carefully.  That's where the difference between these three come from, and through I love my two big bois, working on a simple and gray character from the ground up is what Kabiki means to me. Effort abd characterization/development, it's why I do first person for characters such as this. 

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

Well, I enjoy playing the "casual" characters who just dragging on in life until they are given "something" to help motivate the. Toshiro and Austin could be described as two forms of a nature imo: One representing refinement and skill, the other a force of nature and absolute power. But between those two titans you have a small little pebble that is Kabiki, who can represent a middle ground. The idea of playing that casual character who is just "gray" compared to the warm and cool colored individuals allows me to do a lot more with him instead of sticking to a status quo, like Toshiro who is fiercely loyal to Blackthorne and Austin to Midnight where I'm more or less restricted in their actions in their groups.

While Kabiki is part of Blackthorne he's more just "there" and just doing a job, a canvas painted white a long time ago after they just lost any interest in life. That is where your character (or any thrall of his if your's was claimed) adds color to that canvas: he actually gets motivated. Though it's just a stroke of paint, its something for the changing character from stagnation to shifting. And the more the character is developed and xhanged, different colors are added, even if they are the same color as the first or possibly a different shade, in the end it creates its own masterpieces it be a mess or a clear image. 

I think I got too deep with this character, lol, but that's my philosophy on Kabiki. His world is that canvas, and I think it should be like that for all characters too. Some pictures are finished more than others, Toshiro and Austin are pieces of art, finished, but could be the upon carefully.  That's where the difference between these three come from, and through I love my two big bois, working on a simple and gray character from the ground up is what Kabiki means to me. Effort abd characterization/development, it's why I do first person for characters such as this. 

That was so eloquent and concise I get it. That makes a lot of sense. He is special and different. I like him so far myself. Although when he gets to that asshole stage you like to sprinkle into your characters that's when all the fun begins lol 

• Love 1

1 minute ago, love_and_poprocks said:

That was so eloquent and concise I get it. That makes a lot of sense. He is special and different. I like him so far myself. Although when he gets to that asshole stage you like to sprinkle into your characters that's when all the fun begins lol 

Lol, yes. But that's my secret Cap, he's always an asshole. Just somedays more than most, and he doesn't mean to be, just his own upbringing in those years. But that is gonna be the fun part and I'm promising myself not to jump the gun... too much

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, love_and_poprocks said:

Do as you normally would. She is a Thrall nd that is at your discretion. Shes a good girl I promise. 

Also Im not typing too much am I. Im trying to contain myself as I know I can get wordy -_-

You are doing just fine! Type as much as you want,  I like it!

8 minutes ago, Sinful Vampire said:

Dope just wanted to be on the safe side so I aint like putting words in your characters mouth XD

Also on that same kinda note... are you enjoying this plotline so far? Its pretty... atypical for an RP so i wanted to check in and make sure this is fun for ya >.< 

• Love 1