OOC Discussion

Just now, DreamsnThings said:

All im gonna say is if she sees ace getting flirty(or more) with another girl its going to be a bit painful for laura xD

I doubt he will get flirty or close to other women... as I mentioned before in rp he has been without a mate for 25 years so he wouldn't be to keen on fucking up his chances with someone hes already doing so much with

13 minutes ago, Sinful Vampire said:

I doubt he will get flirty or close to other women... as I mentioned before in rp he has been without a mate for 25 years so he wouldn't be to keen on fucking up his chances with someone hes already doing so much with

Going to be an awkward situation if laura takes this all as a one night stand and ace thinks they are mates now or something xD

1 minute ago, Sinful Vampire said:

He isn't going to think they are mates... but hes probably going to try to work his way towards that 

Gah its going to be so fun playing lauras dense ass paranoia ❤️

1 minute ago, Sinful Vampire said:

Shhh XD Ace is secretly the vampire in disguise... 

seriously sorry about that constant slip up though TwT

Ah its the vamp gotcha xp haven't looked over there yet

Just now, DreamsnThings said:

...side question,  does a werewolf dick have a knot in their human form? Or in their werewolf form for that matter?

I believe the werewolf form definitely does... as for human... i have seen art with knots... so I think it would be an eye of the beholder sorta deal XD

2 minutes ago, Sinful Vampire said:

XD careful though enough denial will cause him to go back into his shell that he had kept. 

Shes probably going to be cautious around ace, but he can probably tell shes exponentially more apprehensive of others, and might even hide behind ace if shes spooked before she catches herself

2 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

...side question,  does a werewolf dick have a knot in their human form? Or in their werewolf form for that matter?

Depends, normally they dont, but if human werewolf can morph just their hand into a wolf claw, teeth, eyes etc, dont see why they couldnt do it with their cock.