OOC Discussion

43 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

I kinda want to make a thrall now... hrm... how does the thrallification work exactly with personalitys?

Mmm... Tough one there. Of you're talking about change a Thralls personality wouldn't really be changed at all. They can be a good or even bad match for their Masters, leaving that up to players there, but I also think that the longer they are bound to a Vampire they have a chance of being influenced.  

Edited by BladeRunner

Got mah Thrall up, looking for interaction now that I'm about to give Austin a quick break. He ain't got no master just yet, however IC he returned to Blackthorne after an invite was given to him under certain circumstances.   Thinking someone more high up on the pecking order... Or whoever the fuck really 

• Woohoo 1

15 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

@Sinful VampireI think ima hold myself back from replying tonight as we have been going through this RP really fast XD (because its really good) and I dont want to burn myself out on it, you can probably expect a reply... tomorrow after noonish

hope thats OK?

Take all the time you need :3 I am a very patient person 

1 hour ago, love_and_poprocks said:

@BladeRunner That was a fun story; I hope to have lots more with you <3. They can retire for a while right? or should they be needed in the Medical Ward for all the Thralls and such? 

That was fun, I actually enjoyed it more than I thought I was going to.

Either or, I'll still be doing stuff with Kabiki of course. IC they're retired but there is such a thing as tine skips! Also which reminds me, do you think they should've met prior to all the stuff going on? Lime a prelude almost? I'm thinking all of Kabiki's Abode stuff should have its own time setting if it's just him and Hana... If that made sense

• Like 1