OOC Discussion

16 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

I just need a good excuse/general reason to slot my gal somewhere

Gotcha... Could always have her join the group at the Wolf's Head, make June more jealous XD Other than that tomorrow lookin at plugging in a character for you,so you're not left by your lonesome! 😄

7 hours ago, BladeRunner said:

Gotcha... Could always have her join the group at the Wolf's Head, make June more jealous XD Other than that tomorrow lookin at plugging in a character for you,so you're not left by your lonesome! 😄

Aww be nice, June's having a emotional struggle and needs comfort not risk being possessive and make Austin hate her 🙃 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Chiyako said:

Amusingly June picked perhaps one of the few who might not fully indulge in the offer!

Unless she gets horny enough.

Or unless the Alpha gets horny enough!

June might not give anyone else permission and it's a chance for Austin to see his mate try accept the severity of this seasons mating

• Love 1

11 minutes ago, Rena-Amane said:

Just had evil thought: fun in the water ends with the alpha getting both June and selene pregnant 

What do think? @Chiyako @BladeRunner

Why I left xD 

Keiko shouldnt get pregnant until she chooses to because ahe is doctor. And its hard to deliver babies while giving birth yourself

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Rena-Amane said:

Just had evil thought: fun in the water ends with the alpha getting both June and selene pregnant 

What do think? @Chiyako @BladeRunner

That'd be ironic given his circumstance... But! At least he did his job! 

"Okay, mating season is done for me, time for another few years of isolation!"

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, love_and_poprocks said:

Is there a plan to get more men in the roleplay? 

I made a male character cause the OG didn’t have enough and now it’s looking to be the same. 

... that awkward moment where im a part of the problem waiting for my girl laura to have a place to slot in x.x

4 hours ago, love_and_poprocks said:

Is there a plan to get more men in the roleplay? 

I made a male character cause the OG didn’t have enough and now it’s looking to be the same. 

I mean... I think I can make more characters, but as far as a player base goes idk. Maybe I could start advertising the club or whatever, not sure how'd that bode