OOC Discussion

16 minutes ago, DreamsnThings said:

On one hand Im not interested in this for combat reasons, but as a threat looming nearby it could lead to some interesting horror movie esk scenarios im fond of..

All n all i support this existing 

Oh yeah, I get that, something horror esk can be done easily, cat and mouse, stalking, trying to get away from the monster, staring down the creature as gazes at you in the dark, drooling blood from a previous victim while your body freezes as you scream internally inside to run and only manage to move your body when it takes a step forward.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BigBadWolf said:

Been having some thoughts lately, while there is like a vamp vs werewolf vibe, but what if we add like a dangerous werewolf that is a literal monster, it can be added for people who want to try some combat rp? I'll be more than willing to play this werewolf, as I was raised with combat rp in star wars in my youth as its how I started, if people want it simply to learn to do some combat rp as well as have bit of fun.

Of course for actual fights, to make it so that no one dies and such, something can just happen that causes the other to flee, reinforcements, distraction, cheap tricks, at worst cause, character can just be heavily injured?

What people think? If their interested let me know and I'll do up a rough character design.

- I fully support this, having a literal monster-esque type "beast" is not a bad idea at all. I am gonna be setting up monsters/cryptids of Big Sky Country pretty soon, so there'll be actual issues to deal with besides Vamps and Wolves. 

- As far as fights go I grew up in the RP combat scenario for quite some time, I can tell you that situations like that are ideal, however if a player is done with a character they can allow their character to due or severe an injury bad enough they won't be able fight or even function like normal. 

4 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

- I fully support this, having a literal monster-esque type "beast" is not a bad idea at all. I am gonna be setting up monsters/cryptids of Big Sky Country pretty soon, so there'll be actual issues to deal with besides Vamps and Wolves. 

- As far as fights go I grew up in the RP combat scenario for quite some time, I can tell you that situations like that are ideal, however if a player is done with a character they can allow their character to due or severe an injury bad enough they won't be able fight or even function like normal. 

This is the design I've in mind.

spacer.png

Not sure where to put his sheet, but a little short version, basicaly he is from the black fang clan, werewolves that are violent and aggressive they crave carnage and bloodlust, they even start killing each other if they don't fight, although in lore with this world, it was thought they were wiped out perhaps a time when vamps and werewolves needed to allied to kill them, this one in particular seems to be very old, heavy battle scared, white eyes which at first glance might appear that hes blind but its just his age, they don't talk and extremely feral, no human form, this guy loves intoxicating his victims with fear (For any chase or horror esk scenarios instead of fighting) Hes not large in size by werewolf standards maybe around 7ft but is deadily.

been rping for about 7-8 years, 4-5 of those years was in star wars which was all politics, and combat stuff, so I did a lot of fighting so be happy to play him for people for fun and potentially want to get experience in combat rp. Yeah of course, that be down to the player, unless the player wants their character killed off they don't want to use anymore, which if they do would add shit ton of drama on both vampire and werewolf factions lol.

• Love 1

2 hours ago, DreamsnThings said:

@Sinful Vampire also, sorry i have been taking so long, going through some IRL stuff so i haven't been posting much, i have been feeling better though and can throw together a quick reply if you want?

Take your time but if you would like to throw together a reply that is entirely up to you sorry for the late response though I have been busy all day TwT

• Like 1

20 hours ago, BigBadWolf said:

This is the design I've in mind.

spacer.png

Not sure where to put his sheet, but a little short version, basicaly he is from the black fang clan, werewolves that are violent and aggressive they crave carnage and bloodlust, they even start killing each other if they don't fight, although in lore with this world, it was thought they were wiped out perhaps a time when vamps and werewolves needed to allied to kill them, this one in particular seems to be very old, heavy battle scared, white eyes which at first glance might appear that hes blind but its just his age, they don't talk and extremely feral, no human form, this guy loves intoxicating his victims with fear (For any chase or horror esk scenarios instead of fighting) Hes not large in size by werewolf standards maybe around 7ft but is deadily.

been rping for about 7-8 years, 4-5 of those years was in star wars which was all politics, and combat stuff, so I did a lot of fighting so be happy to play him for people for fun and potentially want to get experience in combat rp. Yeah of course, that be down to the player, unless the player wants their character killed off they don't want to use anymore, which if they do would add shit ton of drama on both vampire and werewolf factions lol.

I'm totally fine with that. I have a specific page fir these things up later tonight. 

@Rena-Amane Abd after Austin talks with said character figured I'd give your pink character... Sakura I think? She can join Austin out of town even if that tickles your fancy?

Edited by BladeRunner
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, BladeRunner said:

I'm totally fine with that. I have a specific page fir these things up later tonight. 

@Rena-Amane Abd after Austin talks with said character figured I'd give your pink character... Sakura I think? She can join Austin out of town even if that tickles your fancy?

Sounds good, I'll write up a proper sheet for the character than I'll release him into the forum lol

2 minutes ago, Sinful Vampire said:

Hunter and Jack(Midnight) are both available for rp if anyone wants. 

Hmmm, if you wanna do an encounter with the Black Wolf, although you don't have to combat, could be like a survival/stalking thing going on? If you want of course, just thought I toss it out.

I found a bluetooth wireless keyboard that works with my tablet so now posting feels like i'm on a computer!! Hopefully everyone enjoys new attempts at posts i do!

Also: is anyone gonna post to the blackthorne great hall?! Blaze just totally did something that went against Treightons orders and I'm dying to see what Treighton, crow father, Idris and Antoinette do or say about it!!

Edited by Rena-Amane