It's a pleasure and delight to be in EcchiDreams. I just joined today and I'm still looking around.
I'm an experienced role-player that enjoys story to smut transition of writing and creative content.
I enjoy world building and character development as well. 

I believe roleplay is also making connections with your writing partner.
It is not only a creative hobby but also a way or means to socialize and escape reality for me.
I joined this community in hopes to meet someone who has the same preferences and interest in roleplaying.

My character would be named Adonia Lyka and she'll be adaptable to any world and any setting my partner desires.

spacer.png
I'm still a newbie to the community but I'm not new to roleplay.
My EcchiTexts is open. Feel free to ecchi I mean message me. 😆🥰😘

May all our ecchi dreams come true.

I'm a bit too late, but I wanted to say hi and welcome.

You look interesting to say the least, and I have to say, most of your kinks align almost perfectly with mine. I've taken a break from rping, but well, one day perhaps... Who knows?

Anyways, I hope you enjoy ED. Over the years this site's community has been nothing but lovely to me, besides some bad apples. I'm sure you'll be able to find lots of lovely people here as well.

Archived