Guilty or Not Guilty

4 hours ago, Haerm said:

The next poster likes to feel the salty taste on the tip of his/her/them tongue

Guilty-ish! The tip is for sweet which I like and then the sides for salty…which is where the salty part usually goes…along with the bitter in the back….

the next poster killed ants with a magnifying glass. 

Edited by Gidgy

Not guilty. Watched a guy accidentally nail gun his hand to a roofing truss though.

The next poster hates magic shows.

Ahh, don't worry, Pixel. He pried it off with his hammer so the ambulance could take him to the ER. He was back in a month.

Edited by WritesNaughtyStories
  • Sad 1

Guilty for the little local magicians, but weirdly not guilty for the only professional magician I ever saw who had their own theater. I knew it was all smoke and mirrors, but he had such a good stage presence and I had dinner and a night out with one of his assistants so the memory has other fondness attached to it for me. Oh, also, Penn & Teller, because who doesn't like those two abrasive jackasses?

The next poster has lied about their age recently.

Nnnnyyyyoooooot guilty...? I haven't full-blown studied it. If anything I've read about philosophers and their lives more than read the philosophers themselves. But I've definitely done some degree of reading?

Schroedinger's Guilt.

The next poster has a childhood hobby that once dominated their time but is now all but abandoned in adulthood.