General OOC

I was going to poke Elie, possibly. Actually, I was even a click away from posting something. (With a "@" to make sure she noticed it.) Other character seem busy. I was not sure about Emi since she already seemed to be talking to someone. (Well, maybe not another roleplayer but someone in her post)

• Love 2

8 hours ago, Balthier said:

Will it be safe to assume Exzel has met Zorn at some time before the convention, or no?

My idea was she would somehow bring Zorn and Hellhound to them, or run to them herself.  Might stick around with them, on and off at least, after they separate from the girls (and guys, was not expecting BladeRunner to join that thread, but that could just make it more interesting).  That being the case, she probably knows the history between Alexandrine and Zorn.  If she is feeling ambitious she could try to get Alexandrine to invite her to one of the private rooms.  Not mark her like Ellie, but maybe try to warm her up/weaken her to try to do it later.

• Love 3

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, SataiRolePlayingGuy said:

My idea was she would somehow bring Zorn and Hellhound to them, or run to them herself.  Might stick around with them, on and off at least, after they separate from the girls (and guys, was not expecting BladeRunner to join that thread, but that could just make it more interesting).  That being the case, she probably knows the history between Alexandrine and Zorn.  If she is feeling ambitious she could try to get Alexandrine to invite her to one of the private rooms.  Not mark her like Ellie, but maybe try to warm her up/weaken her to try to do it later.

I was going with the assumption she wouldn't be marking more than one person at a time. That way no one feels like she's monopolizing the girls, plus I wasn't sure she would have the ability to do more than one like that. Also, she's keeping the limiters on around Alexandrine unless her cover is blown for sure. Definitely no marking with those on.

I did realize she would probaly be the most dangerous one to approach as well, I would have been okay no matter how you responded. I did figure (she was counting on) no one wanted a fight here, with all the bystanders around, even if Alexandrine figured it out.

I am not against private time with Exzel x Alexandrine, Exzel just knows that would be very risky. However, she wouldn't turn in down. Whether they just talk, or do more, it's all good.

Edited by Balthier
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Further explanation;

Exzel is not out for the same purpose as our big bad Zorn. If I understand, he is out to kill and revenge.

Exzel is free finally after centuries of being dominated and bound to service by Demon lord Gyumao. So her motivation is to savor and safeguard her freedom. Yes, she has her demon nature. She'll exert her power, and fuck around with knights and magical girls, may even try to corrupt them, because it's fun for her. Not because of some great malice.

Trying to think in that character, I believe she would see Zorn as an ally of convenience. A potential powerful friend. HOWEVER, she would probably be wary of Zorn turning into something like Gyumao, with his drive to inflict pain and kill. Thus, her thought process is, maybe talking to Alexandrine and establishing some kind of relationship/acquaintance could be useful down the road, even it's through a human guise. Exzel like subterfuge and manipulation if she can get away with it.

So she just gathers information, and does what she can. As long as Zorn has targets, she thinks he'll be occupied with them and not try to subjugate her. So she'll siphon what energy she can, have fun, but it's also in her interest to sustain the magical girls as target for Zorn. Now, if the happens to corrupt any guardians, or just mess around with them great. She doesn't necessarily want them to take out Zorn either because if they recognize him as the big bad, and her a lesser evil, she hopes she may not be the concentration of their efforts.

Just trying to explain Exzel's line of thoughts currently and why she might actually have interest in talking to people. She recognizes Alexandrine has the power in the mortal realm. Maybe she can exploit it somehow later. Who knows.

But her time under Gyumao has scared her for sure. How that plays out remains to be seen.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Going to keep Rin and Emi talking for a bit.  Everyone can do what they want.  Though I do like the idea of Elie listening to Rin and Emi sing.  Setting things up for her to try to make them professionals later.  Mitsuko can listen too if she wants.  After that they may or may not stick together.

Rin and Emi might eventually go boy hunting, or boys start trying to get their attention (again, could be played by me, someone else, or a combination) but that is still a bit off and could be after they break away from Ellie and Mitsuko(?).  The convention is a few days long.  Plenty of time for various things to happen.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Interestingly, of all the public RPs I've done here, I feel like the action sequences are better and flowing more than any other. Who would have thought that the case in a magical girl group? We never even got to real action in the HALO one years ago, which you would think would be action packed compared to magical girl.

Yet here we are, props to everyone.

• Love 1

Posted (edited)

Exzel is by the door Toshiro was at a moment ago. But a door frame just got thrown through a window, so large entrance right there now.

And it was the idea that Exzel would go to Zorn/Hellhound at some point?

I was going to let Satai and Chi post before I went further there.

Edited by Balthier
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)

I don't mind listening to people sing and helping them become professional. I want to pet the cute little bunny so badly but Elie is to weak to stay awake. I know at the Convention Exzel and Elie were going to bump into eachother some how. We talked about that idea in private message. 

I can also agree the action and movements for this roleplay is so smooth I love it.

Edited by ElieCapulet30
  • Love 3