General OOC

Exzelcryth can hang around Zorn and Hellhound for another day or two potentially.  Remaining at her home and/or at his, nothing has to happen the current night.  See where things go between them.  He can be well behaved with other demons/creatures though.  Will be up to you two if things ever turn sexual between him and either of them, short term or long.  Elie will be bringing her other character in too, shortly after Zorn gets back home.

• Love 4

I would say Gierne'ham could potentially end up with Emi and Rin with the boys if they wanted to introduce them that way, unless they had something else in mind. Although I don't know whether or not Emi would be able to pick up on it with enhanced senses.

Or maybe she wouldn't even care if she was distracted enough by lust when it did happen.

• Love 1

At least it shouldn't be very long.

We may have someone else joining in soon.  Previously mentioned, I believe.  She just has one more week of being busy then wants to take time reading all the stuff we have written by then, before making character(s), seeing where they end up.

• Love 2

Reminds me I still have replies to write up, which I need to do today hopefully. But yes, at least I got something started. I just dunno when "tomorrow" happens in the convention. People seem pretty busy with having some fun as it is. I'm reading what I can of it. Until I get some opening sometimes. (Probably at the end of it all. :P)

• Love 2

3 hours ago, Warning said:

Reminds me I still have replies to write up, which I need to do today hopefully. But yes, at least I got something started. I just dunno when "tomorrow" happens in the convention. People seem pretty busy with having some fun as it is. I'm reading what I can of it. Until I get some opening sometimes. (Probably at the end of it all. :P)

These sex scenes, Emi/Rin/Boys and Alexandrine/Elie/Fujiko are probably going to be the end of the night.  Will see how long each last, how far each go.

Back to Mitsuko’s question about ‘pets’.  Think I will make a character in that variety.  But of the larger/stronger variety that Alexandrine mentioned, that can fight, not the small/cute variety.  Will leave it open if she has any connection to existing characters.

• Love 2

Hmm, not sure what you mean to "will leave it open." As in someone playing her pet or? Also, the reason I mentioned it is that I may want to have a Kero pet or the likes for one of my characters. Or maybe even Mitsuko herself if some sleeping guardian is within her sword. I searched however but didn't find anything good yet. I am not in a rush to make a bad choice and if I don't find anything fitting, I will just not do it for her. Mitsuko is already potentially strong by herself so a fighting pet might overpower her. (I do lot of thinking often.)

It's already funny I wanted to bring an existing magical girl sometimes but felt like it might be, I dunno... Awkward maybe. Fan characters might or not work...

• Love 2

Leave it open, as in I'm not going to write anything in the profile suggesting she is connected to one character of team.  But it is possible she could be already, or might become connected to one later.

Profile isn't made yet.  But I posted a picture.  Mostly it was just a picture I found a while ago, that I had been looking for a way to make into a character.

• Love 2

Ladies are giving him strong, powerful hints and my boi is focused, unwavering. 

That said, I got Gierne'ham ready for action now. Figured I could play Takamo here in a while, difficult to really pick and choose a spot. Or maybe I could make a new topic for after the convention that particular day?

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

Posted (edited)

Well, it seems I picked up a respiratory virus, judging by what was going around half my work crew, probably Covid. 😒

I'll try to get on a little here, but I'm not functioning at 100%.

If Zorn snd Hellhound want to move on about their business, that's understandable. I would just assume Excel would say hello in the morning before soaking in a hot bath to recover from the previous day or something to that effect.

Edited by Balthier
  • Love 3

Will see how receptive Exzelcryth is, when Zorn gives her that offer.  A different partnership.  A potential twist there.  Just as Exzel tries to corrupt Elie and Alexandrine.  She might be divided between loyalty (feelings?) for him, and growing desires for the women.  Pulled between  Light and Dark.  He won’t treat her like a plaything or slave.  Either an equal partner, or if she chooses to serve him, a well treated general, almost second in command.  Only possible rival, is Emi, if she starts give into darkness.  Zorn’s little girl could rule at his side.

• Love 2

Not sure if Emi and Rin are waiting a bit to give other threads more time to catch up (though it really only matters for Elie/Alexandrine/Fujiko, the others are happening at different times, in story).  I’m happy to keep playing it, or give others time to catch up.

Fujiko could also encourage her girls to play a little more with each other for a bit.  Now that Elie knows Fujiko is Exzelcryth and Alexandrine is under the demon’s power to a small degree.  See what Elie might do for her ‘mistress’.  Unless you feel better and have more time, would be fun to have Fujiko to be directly involved too.  Leave it up to you.  No rush if you want to keep Fujiko in control of both women.

Whatever the case.  Another less quiet week for me.  Morning only again on Wednesday.  Will have a few extra hours Friday afternoon.  Though might be busy a few hours on Saturday (that did not happen last week, but more likely this week).

• Love 4

Posted (edited)
On 19/05/2024 at 16:43, BladeRunner said:

Ladies are giving him strong, powerful hints and my boi is focused, unwavering. 

That said, I got Gierne'ham ready for action now. Figured I could play Takamo here in a while, difficult to really pick and choose a spot. Or maybe I could make a new topic for after the convention that particular day?

Was not sure what sort of story you were going for with Gierne'ham.  Hikaru would currently be the obvious choice for the Knight he was looking for.

The Hunter thread is still open for anyone who wants to play monsters/demons playing with Jumi.  If anyone is into that sort of thing, there could also be a monster (or other Guardian Beast), attempting to mate with Sarnia, could make a thread for that.

The Hunter thread is already post convention.  It would probably not be too big a deal to start another after it.  Depends on if anything that might happen in current threads would influence it.  It is possible he could also save Jumi after the creatures had plenty of fun with her.

Chiyako seems to be a little busy.  We’ll see if she posts tonight.  Obviously don’t want to get carried away, but since Emi is just watching, we could get a few more Alexandrine/Toshiro posts in.

Edited by SataiRolePlayingGuy
  • Love 2