Favorite game at this moment

I've played many games in my life and I've found so many good ones and underrated ones that have inspired me to write my book series. I want to hear what everyone's favorite underrated game is and we can discuss it even further 

If we're talking games that are not underrated, then I have to say that Helldivers 2 is the game that made me fall in love with gaming all over again. For a while I felt fatigued and thought that maybe I had grown out of playing games. Turns out it wasn't me, but triple-A games that are the problem.

• 2 weeks later...

Riviera: Promised Land. The one and only game that use such mechanic as far as I know. 

Knight In The Nightmare. That one game where most player just drop the game on tutorial due to complex game mechanic. But not me. I gone hell and back playing this game on NDS and PSP version of it. Be advised, you may need memo to keep up with the storyline.

Both are emulated games though.

• Like 1