What would you do if the person above you, enters your bedroom. ;D

would suddenly realize pixie was giving a titjob and blowjob, well two people where laying on the guy getting the bj, well i was kissing him well my head was by his crotch to watch...

Suddenly questioned how we all where able to position where this was possible...

Edited by DreamsnThings
Spelling

It’s kinda like Chara, Dreams, and Syco are snuggling together facing up with Chara’s legs going over the edge of the bed. Meanwhile, Pixi is blowing Chara laying down on her side facing out at the edge of the bed. Meanwhile, I’m standing up running my cock between Pixi’s tits, like a sideways titfuck of sorts.

"I had sex with Leona for three days straight, what dose that tell you?" He said feeling his balls get heavy,  and his cock throb deeply against Pixie's mouth while she pleasured it, He ran his fingers through Dream's hair while she watched him get his dick sucked. "Either one of you want to suck my balls? it should give you a pretty interesting view?"

Find a free hand and give Kathy a thumbs up. Nodding at her with her mouth still full of cock. Her hand wraps back around chara’s dick stroking it, as she lets the thick thing slide out from between her lips. Pixi looks over at Dreams and asks. “Do you wanna taste him?” As she pushes her hips back against Peachy’s hips. Grinding herself on his dick. The little pixie’s other hand slips between Aku’s legs, softly squeezing his sack.

Edited by PixiLust

would also give kathy a thumbs up, honestly a bit distracted by the dick getting sucked inches from her face, but hey, the girl looks gorgeous with or without clothes so she deserved to know. either way the little lamb lady would continue watching that thick pulsing cock as it got coated in the pixies slick spit... watching how the light glistened off every vein... looking at the texture on that fat cock head... her eyes wide and sparkly as she- wait... did she just get offered a chance to suck on that fat length of a pulsating pussy pounding monster of a cock?... her words coming out hesitant as she simply said "I-i dont want to intrude?" glancing back and fourth from her to the twitchy meaty fucksnake that throbbed in front of her face... watching... completely entranced at the view

Gives the thumbs up to Kathy as well then pats akuja on the shoulder and nods to Kathy, suggesting he go to her since there are so many women here there's no sense being huddled together like a foot ball team. While this is happening he is enjoying pixies mouth around his cock but is ready in case he has to switch to dreams. Until then he moans and enjoys feeling those lips and tongue stroke his tip before she takes him back into her throat.

"Good girls know how to share." She says to the cute little lamb, with a wink and a smile before taking as much of Chara's cock into her hot wet mouth again. Trying her best to make it all the way down to the base of the fat thing, the little pixie groans happily looking up at him. Her cheeks hollow, and her head tilts side to side, as Pixi lets her head bob back and forth on his massive member.

"Mmmm and you're a good girl, and you deserve a big reward." He said before letting out a looong thick stream of cum down her throat filling her little belly with cum making it bulge nice and round. He ran his fingers through pixies hair and gave her head pats as he switched to dreams mouth, letting her get a good look at his cock and prepaid her self to take it into her mouth, it was so big and veiny and drops of cum oozed from the tip waiting for her to take it into her mouth.

Flinching a little as his hot cum spills down her throat, the head of his cock twitching and pulsing as he fills her tummy up. The tip of her little tongue hangs out of her mouth looking up at him as he pulls himself free of her lips. "Trying to give me a tummy ache?"  She says teasingly before turning to focus on Aku. With her hands free she squeezes her tits tighter around him, and lets the head of his dick slide into her messy little mouth.

(and i was volunteered to give a bj i guess) And just like that her excuse disappeared as she watched that hard throbbing length of fuck meat pulse, watching as pixie took streams of molten hot cum down her gullet... her belly bulging under the stress of that thick hot load... kinky~<3 ... well she was busy admiring the view she only now noticed the angry throbbing length of man cock was twitching and shuddering, stiff as steel, waiting for her to take pixies place... with chara's words matching his members actions as her cheeks flushed pink... gingerly licking at its slit... lapping up the warm white gunk well gliding her little licker to spread the tip of that dick~<3 

With her attention now back on Aku’s dick, Akuja looked down and grasped Pixi’s shoulders to help in thrusting his cock into her steamy mouth. The immense pleasure secluded on the tip of his throbbing hard cock was one thing, but the feeling of Pixi’s breasts wrapping tight around his member was another matter all together. When paired with Pixi’s moans and the firm grip that spread throughout Aku’s cock, it was nothing but bliss in his mind.

He looked down watching her spread the tip of his dick with her tongue. He grabbed and stroked it from base to tip to let what ever cum was left flow out and into her mouth. Then glided his tip along her tongue and slid his cock into her mouth. With a slight moan he felt it glide past her lips and into her waiting mouth.