Rei covers Shuya's blue eye and slowly moves it to his red eye, Shuya could feel pain in both of his eyes as the blue eye turns normal and the blue eye merges with the red, creating a split pupil of red and blue that still had the same abilities but made much more menacing

Shuya nii sama, you can now change what eye you use willingly, Rei saw the fight and the disadvantage with that red eye... try to think of the color and the eye will change into that, if both, it will stay like this, Shuya sama will be able to use both abilities but the effectiveness would be halved... Rei can do the same..

Rei shows Shuya her left eye that is slowly splitting in half, one side of the pupil blue and the other red

Ru's both eye will be like this whenever Ru chan was like that minutes ago... Rei only reacts when Ru is like that or Rei concentrate hard...

Shuya repeats the process quite effectively before returning it to the red color. He smiles and bows to Rei before hugging her softly

"Thanks, Rei. Both you and Ru have given me some nice gifts today ^_^"

He lets go of her and smiles, turning to walk out of the bedroom.

"Well, come get me when she wakes up"

As I listen to my siblings, another one bursting out the door and it was a cousin, Alaniz as she put a stack of guns into the table as I sigh at her crazy adventure this time. I remain silent as I listen to their conversation about a gang follow her here and not saying her greeting to me which was a bit sad, still, everyone rushes down toward the entrance to stop these bad people. I hear a ruckus coming from downstairs as I scratch my head at the deep trouble Alaniz is in right now for bringing a big deal into the family and already feeling Nick scared of this situation. 

"Why does she always bring problem?" I said annoyed, and yet smiling.

Still, she was family so I didn't get mad at her but I will still need to punish her for causing an uproar in this house with this gangs members. I knew Shouya with Rei and Ru could handle them with ease so, and I close my eyes as I focus on Keiko's life energy.

"There you are..." I mutter.

I snap my finger to warp myself next to Keiko as I was seated at the table and grabbing another slice of her special pizza. I look at the confused Angela as I took a bite of the pizza since I was a bit hungry. 

"You should just let them handling that, why don't you eat and grab a bite?" I suggest.

I pet Keiko for making a good pizza since complimenting her twice wasn't enough and did she always took care of the family. 

It had been a while since Noah had met any of his family, due to all his training alone in the far off mountains. Everyday he was fighting to become stronger to the fight the beast inside and prove once and for all, that he was better then the monster. Feeling as though he had finally started to get closer to overpowering his demon blood, he felt more confident as a person... No fighter, everything. However there was something nothing could prepare him for; The meeting of a family he long thought he never had, thinking that it was his destiny to be alone due to his poisonous other half. Yet after talking to so many priest and other samurai he had a new outlook on things, so much so that he had already started heading to the address where he was told he could meet most of them. "Where am I going again?" He asked himself feeling like he may be a bit lost as he stroked his head feeling upon his soft hair as he followed the moonlit path before him.

[Snap... crackle.]

Hearing something in the bushes along with him Noah gave pause, hearing the crumbling of the branches beneath someone's feet he places his left hand upon his blade. Suddenly nothing was there but leaves where Noah use to stand. "(Someone else is here, and I doubt they're family.)" He thought sitting upon a high up branch gazing down to the area below, knowing that he could finish off nearly any foe alone he figured he follow them until he was sure of their purpose. "Hmm.. They haven't noticed me. Good." He'd whisper as he then fell into the shadows closing his eyes so that his surroundings could become his protection. All the nature would help him spot people even in darkness, much like a bat. "(It's a group.)" He thought then leapt out the tree and moved slow in order to keep from making noise, somehow he had an idea where they were going. With a devilish smirk he followed figuring he would let them lead him to his family, and then see why they were making there move on them.

As they continued to walk he spotted the place, and saw from a window what seemed to be them getting ready for something. "Are they... Are they going to fight? Should I join them?" He asked himself wondering if he should give a helping a hand. Pondering what he should do he bit his bottom lip in frustration, he hated feeling conflicted. "Part of me wants to see their strength." He admitted to himself not knowing what they could do.

Angela gave Vergil a stern look. "Vergil, if you know what's going on, you need to-"

Angela cut herself off, sharply turning to the left - toward the outdoors.  Why this was, she didn't say, and it wasn't long before she turned her gaze back to Vergil.

"Just let it go, Angie," Keiko sighed.  "Whatever happened, it's over, now.  Nobody got seriously hurt, that's what's important."

"...yeah," Angela said finally, sitting beside Vergil, across from Keiko.

Edited by Angela Daring
  • Love 1

Taking his leave from the house for a while, Shuya steps out. He scans the surrounding area before continuing to walk forward. For all he knows, there could still be possible gang members outside. As he gets further out, about fifty yards from the entrance of the house, his ears twitch, hearing something in the shrubbery. He disappears into a blur, only reappearing behind a strange man with a scythe to his neck. Shuya studies him carefully, then sighs.

"Noah, you know that you don't have to hide out out here... Just go in the house already. You made me think that you were a gang member that Ru missed in her rampage.

The scythe dematerializes from Shuya's hand, disappearing into thin air. He smiles and sniff the air, a pungent odor filling his nose. He automatically knew where it came from

"Noah... You stink... You need a shower."

I could hear the battle still going on outside as Angela was a bit angry for not explaining her the whole situation and I sigh as I turn to her since she will be very pouty. 

"Angela, Alaniz brought some bad guys to the house and ask Shuya and Ru to make them go away. So, don't worry about it and just relax since you look exhausted." I explain.

I pass her a pizza to her so she can forget about the loud battle going on outside and patting her shoulder since she was a strong girl. I wanted her to stay here so Keiko won't worry about her safety and making her mad was a bad choice to do. After all, a mad bunny is a bad thing to do to a bunny girl and I didn't want to feel Keiko's wrath since I barely dodge her first. 

After supper, Keiko left the kitchen to stretch her legs, wandering aimlessly around the house.  This would also be her opportunity to check in with people who weren't still in the kitchen or training area.

As it so happened, Keiko was close to Rei when she started asking for Yuuto.  'Rei?  What's wrong?" she asked, worried about how panicked Rei seemed to be.

• Love 1

I see Keiko walking around since she was so impatience to do something for us and always helping out the family with her endless kindness. I smile as I see her walking away and leaving me with the hungry Angela eating.

"Angela, how is your wound?" I ask.

I lean back in my chair as I waited for her answer and thinking she was still holding back during the whole fight. There no way a mere bullet would do that much damage to her and probably just giving me the win so I wouldn't feel bad or something.

"Oh, no!" Keiko gasped. "Lemme go get Angie real quick.  She always helps me when I'm having nightmares!" she said, hugging Rei back to help calm her down before rushing back to the kitchen.

Meanwhile, in the kitchen, Angela is finishing her last slice of pizza when Vergil walks in.  In response, she pulls back her shirt to reveal her shoulder, which has completely healed. "Thankfully, Yuuto got the bullet out for me.  It wouldn't have healed properly, otherwise."

"Angie!" Keiko yelled when she made it to the kitchen. "Come quick! Ru needs help!"

Hearing the panic in Keiko's voice, Angela didn't ask questions. "Sorry, Verge.  I'll be back shortly," she said before running off after Keiko.

A few moments later, Keiko returns with Angela "Where is she?" Angela asks Rei, looking a bit worried herself.

Edited by Angela Daring

Keiko stood by the entrance to Rei's room, looking beside herself with worry, while Angela walked in and stood beside Ru.  After a moment of looking at her, her eyebrows furrowed. "She's not just having a nightmare.  Something's attacking her."

Angela took a step back, and sat crosslegged on the floor, closing her eyes.  After a moment, she opened them, finding herself in the Astral Realm.  In Rei's bedroom, however, her eyes were still closed.  In the Astral, Angela quickly located Ru's essence and focused on it like she would a crystal. Before long, she felt her consciousness falling into Ru's essence.

Wherever Ru was in her nightmare, she would see Angela standing beside her.

((tl;dr Angela entered Ru's nightmare.))

Ru’s nightmare was facing herself.. the nice and sane Ru was in pain, grabbing her head as she was getting a painful headache as a different Ru looked at her, laughing and enjoying the torture

n.. no.. I dont want this.. make it stop!! It hurts!!! Why are you doing this to me!!?

give into your bloodlust.. come on, don’t you want to protect your little sister? Give in to the madness and join me...

evil version of Ru slowly lifts up her hand as it turns into a blade, about to slash the head of the Ru that was in pain

In Ru's dream, Angela was quick to get her blade in between Ru's and her evil side's weapon. "Why don't you take your bloodlust out on me, pemdeht!"  she roars, bringing her off-hand sword against the evil Ru's throat.

In the outside world, Angela sat there with her eyes closed while Keiko and Rei (and Vergil if he followed Angela)  watched. "I hope whatever Angie's doing works," Keiko muttered under her breath.  She'd never seen Angela help anyone but her with nightmares before, so she didn't know what Angela was doing.  She knew Angela got results, though, so she had faith in her.

Shuya comes back into Rei and Ru's room, watching the scene. It all looked pretty mysterious, and he wondered if it had anything to do with putting her to sleep using the Ashara'e blood. It was potent stuff, but he'd never seen anyone react to it like that.

"Rei, is Ru alright?! I swear to god, if the Ashara'e blood caused this, then I'll never forgive myself..."

"It's a special type of demon blood that puts a person to sleep for about four to six hours. I've never seen anyone react to it this way, though..."

He looks up at her when she mentions the nightmares. That wasn't a side effect of the Ashara'e blood at all. The blood usually put the consumer into a deep, happy sleep so that the demon could feed off of the happiness.

"If she's having nightmares, then there's no way that it was the Ashara'e blood. The sleeping, yes. But the nightmares is a no."

Keiko quickly went from worried, past disappointed, straight to angry. "You gave her DEMON BLOOD of all things!?  Without even TESTING IT ON HER to see how she'd REACT TO IT first!? No WONDER she's having nightmares!  There's probably a DEMON in her right now, that entered her dreams the way Angie did..."

Once she mentioned Angela, she calmed down, going back to being worried.  She turned aside to focus on Angela and pouted. "I hope Angie's okay."

"Don't worry, the demon was dead. And plus, do you think that I'd give her something if I didn't know how it worked? I've used it on just about anyone that's tried to kill me, either intentionally or unintentionally. It doesn't put a demon inside of them, it just puts them to sleep. It seems that she's fighting herself, if I'm not mistaken. Fighting the bloodlust that she was spewing just a few moments ago..."

He seemed to know exactly what he was talking about, as if he'd dealt with this kind of thing before.

"Keiko, is there any way that I can get in there with Angela?"

"...not everybody reacts to the same thing in the same way, Shuya," Keiko sighed, worrying for both Angela and Ru, now. "Each person is at least slightly different than everyone else."

Keiko stayed silent for a moment, but Shuya got her attention by asking if he could help Angela. "...I don't know. I've ever only seen Angela do this for me before, and I was always asleep during.  I never asked her how she does it before.  I mean, you can mimic what she's doing physically right now and try, but I can't promise anything."

He had never been able to mimic anyone's ability before, but maybe he could try linking with her. He puts his hand on her shoulder and his eyes close as well as he links with her mind. He stands next to the good Ru as he watches the fight between Angela and the Bloodlusted version of Ru.

"Welp, here I am... And from what I could tell, I was right. She's fighting with the darker version of herself..."

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up