Curiosity killed the cat

He lets out a soft, husky moan as he thrusts in and out of her quick and hard, her walls squeezing around him and pulling him back in when her pulled out. He slammed in and out of her with bruising force and speed, wondering how in the hell she was still holding herself up.

Vivi, enthralled with the erotic display of the two hunters, is caught by surprise.

"Eep! You are right, please excuse me!" 

Vivi wobbles out the door, and shuts it behind her. She quickly makes her way back to the front desk, while trying to wipe remnants of cum and spit off of her uniform and apron.

It was soon that Chazin and Lena finish, ending with him spraying a large load straight into her ass. The end up coming back down later with Chazin fully clothed and wearing his tinted glasses, though it was still night. His eyes were still sensitive to the amount of lights in the lobby and dining area.

"Hey, Vivi... What do you have on the menu?~"

Vivi seats the distinguushed woman, and goes to the kitchen to fetch her a bowl of rabbit stew, that had finally finished simmering. She brings the bowl, and a plate with rolls on it to the woman. As Vivi begins to pour her a glass of wine, the strange man, having finished his 3rd round,enters the dining area. 

"Well, tonight I have rabbit stew, with carrots and peas. Shall I fetch a bowl for you sir?" She explains while running over the glass if wine for the distinguished woman.

He chuckles softly at the new lady's statement as he looks over his shoulder at the new young woman. He could see that Vivi was still slightly struggling to walk. Maybe he went too hard on her? Nah, he figured that he'd been just right.

"I'll have the rabbit stew with your best wine, please~ And who's this charming young lady?"

Chazin smiles and nods to Vivi with appreciation. He enjoyed her presence, and he wished to get to know her more. Though, now that they've shared intimacy with each other, he would most likely become very possessive over her. It wasn't his fault that his mind just acted that way.

He takes a seat on the far corner of the dining area, he takes a small sip of the wine before swishing it around in his mouth, testing the quality of it. It was fine, one of the best he'd ever tasted, considering that he hadn't ever tasted wine that much. He turns his attention to Lena and the strange new girl