Video Game discussion & Strategies

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@NyxAvatar69 I was wondering if Eponine is a good character? I mean she is the only bow user and I will have Mozu as her mother which will pass Aptitude!  I did the prologue just to get some support to get Ophelia and Eponine...still haven't done the chapter due to battery. =3

Also, her personality is completely opposite to Soleil. xD 

20 minutes ago, lVergill said:

@NyxAvatar69 I was wondering if Eponine is a good character? I mean she is the only bow user and I will have Mozu as her mother which will pass Aptitude!  I did the prologue just to get some support to get Ophelia and Eponine...still haven't done the chapter due to battery. =3

Also, her personality is completely opposite to Soleil. xD 

You mean Nina?  Sorry, I only know the US names for these characters, so I was confused as to who you were talking about until you mentioned "bow user."  I honestly never used her before since the only time I got Niles an S support was during Lunatic Conquest and after already getting Kana and Sophie (because I S supported Silas with Corrin so I could reclass Silas to Swordmaster for Vantage because he kinda sucks for a while in my opinion), and with how her paralouge is set up, I didn't bother with it.  If you want, you could give this a read and it'll probably help you more than I could in this specific situation.

http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Nina#Growth_Rates

Also, Aptitude is an amazing skill for just about any child unit...or if you can buy it off someone else's unit, any unit due to Powersaves.

4 minutes ago, NyxAvatar69 said:

You mean Nina?  Sorry, I only know the US names for these characters, so I was confused as to who you were talking about until you mentioned "bow user."  I honestly never used her before since the only time I got Niles an S support was during Lunatic Conquest and after already getting Kana and Sophie (because I S supported Silas with Corrin so I could reclass Silas to Swordmaster for Vantage because he kinda sucks for a while in my opinion), and with how her paralouge is set up, I didn't bother with it.  If you want, you could give this a read and it'll probably help you more than I could in this specific situation.

http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Nina#Growth_Rates

Also, Aptitude is an amazing skill for just about any child unit...or if you can buy it off someone else's unit, any unit due to Powersaves.

I did read her growth rate and possible class but I wanted to hear from somone who experience Hard and Lunatic. I will try using Nina and see what she could do since Aptitude is a power skill just like in awakening. o.o

I haven't use any other children in conquest since you know, exp and money is scare...

6 minutes ago, lVergill said:

I did read her growth rate and possible class but I wanted to hear from somone who experience Hard and Lunatic. I will try using Nina and see what she could do since Aptitude is a power skill just like in awakening. o.o

I haven't use any other children in conquest since you know, exp and money is scare...

You could use her as a good healer and Shining Bow user if using Elise because of her bad defense isn't your style, and Pass surprisingly has use in lategame.  Just don't really bother with Bow Knight unless you really want to after you get the skills from Adventurer.  Niles is a similar case, but I'd say reclass him after you get Pass so you can make your way towards Shurikenbreaker.

3 minutes ago, NyxAvatar69 said:

You could use her as a good healer and Shining Bow user if using Elise because of her bad defense isn't your style, and Pass surprisingly has use in lategame.  Just don't really bother with Bow Knight unless you really want to after you get the skills from Adventurer.  Niles is a similar case, but I'd say reclass him after you get Pass so you can make your way towards Shurikenbreaker.

Yeah, those shuriken will be a problem in the late game against Hoshido and a pain during the cave area but nothing come close to the fight before taking the throne which made me reset four time! Due to RNG and bad mistake that I didn't paid attention on normal! 

Defense will be a problem so I will keep that in mind...

So, have you try Lunatic+ in awakening or see it? =3

1 minute ago, lVergill said:

Yeah, those shuriken will be a problem in the late game against Hoshido and a pain during the cave area but nothing come close to the fight before taking the throne which made me reset four time! Due to RNG and bad mistake that I didn't paid attention on normal! 

Defense will be a problem so I will keep that in mind...

So, have you try Lunatic+ in awakening or see it? =3

I might be starting it today since I finished redoing the story mode in Kirby Triple Deluxe...and then I'll probably be dreading every second of it because I swear whoever came up with the idea for Lunatic+ is a sadist.

1 minute ago, NyxAvatar69 said:

I might be starting it today since I finished redoing the story mode in Kirby Triple Deluxe...and then I'll probably be dreading every second of it because I swear whoever came up with the idea for Lunatic+ is a sadist.

Oh! You need to fill me up with the details! xD 

Come on...It is that bad...For the first give chapter will be constant reset due to enemy having a bad skill or RNG. =(

18 minutes ago, lVergill said:

I seeing and know what a Chocobo is....or at least I hope so. xD 

Not much of a Final Fantasy fan.

220px-Chocobo.png

There you go.

21 minutes ago, lVergill said:

Oh! You need to fill me up with the details! xD 

Come on...It is that bad...For the first give chapter will be constant reset due to enemy having a bad skill or RNG. =(

I'm not looking forward to the reset marathon, and then the extreme level grinding after Chapter 4.

6 minutes ago, NyxAvatar69 said:

220px-Chocobo.png

There you go.

I'm not looking forward to the reset marathon, and then the extreme level grinding after Chapter 4.

I knew it~ <3

I like the chibi version of it better. xD

Yeah....also watch out for fhe OP enemy skill like vantage+ and counter, mostly counter which kill your unit. I only use Robin, Chrom, Lucia (wife) and Morgan. 

7 minutes ago, lVergill said:

I didn't use it for my Lunatic+ run but it will benefit you from avoiding  Counter and Luna+

I could join the pain too...

Galeforce was really useful in lategame since Morgan was a powerhouse on his own, but grinding up Robin to get it on him takes an eternity.

G6yUUq6.jpg

He came through pretty well when I got him, but I delayed on reclassing him a second time because I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with him.

3 minutes ago, NyxAvatar69 said:

Galeforce was really useful in lategame since Morgan was a powerhouse on his own, but grinding up Robin to get it on him takes an eternity.

G6yUUq6.jpg

He came through pretty well when I got him, but I delayed on reclassing him a second time because I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with him.

Wow, What I always do with Robin and Morgan is give them the following:

Sol (Because of heal and the best skill overall)

Pavise (To stop Luna+ to some degree)

Aegis (Due to magic resistance)

Armshift (To use Brave weapon or any legendary without spending in the usage)

Soul taker or Astra

9 minutes ago, lVergill said:

Good luck. =)

I don't think I would managed without Sol in any of my run so you will need it but I will cheer for you. Also, tell me how far you got and the pain you went. xD

There'll probably be so much despair, it'll be enough to make Junko Enoshima blush, kinda like this.

latest?cb=20170331074659

But on another FE related note, allow me to brag a bit and present my super amazing master Revelation file Corrin.

mp2QemC.jpg

Certain Blow and Death Blow are good skills to have on just about any unit, Aether is stupid good despite being a DLC skill, and I have Vantage primarily to give it to other Corrins in other runs.  Quixotic is there to help activate Aether more often.  I know Nohr Noble isn't the world's best class, but it has it's uses and you can use the Omega Yato and Dragonstone, so I'd say it's a win.

I tend to have a hyper offensive approach (which, thinking about it, probably isn't a smart idea), especially since raising up healers was too much of a pain in Awakening during my Lunatic run.  I may be forced to grind up Maribelle because of her better movement and eventual ability to use tomes for annoying fliers even though the desert maps will screw her over.  At the same time, it kinda sucks that getting Donnel is borderline impossible on Lunatic/Lunatic+ because of buffed stats and Donnel's abysmal starting stats.  I'll probably get around to starting my run soon, but I need to stop slacking off from writing even though writer's block is always lurking and waiting to catch me off guard.

Archived