Video Game discussion & Strategies

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, lVergill said:

Good luck Nyx. ;)

Inagine thousand upon thousand of resets. Well, I am heading back to work so we can talk later about the despair and sadness. xD

I'd rather not imagine thousands of resets, to be honest.  It's already bringing the despair out, almost as much as when I watched Episode 10 of Danganronpa 3 Despair Arc.

Alright, have fun with work.  Do your Rubesty.

On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 14:08, NyxAvatar69 said:

That's what I thought at first when I saw it, but I kinda dismissed it as just a thing since I was tired when I first saw it.

You need it. x3 Your welcome by the way~ 

Ahem, How's your Fire Emblem Fun Time? xD 

Hopefully having fun redoing it again? and also your Pokemon Nuzlock? 

11 hours ago, lVergill said:

You need it. x3 Your welcome by the way~ 

Ahem, How's your Fire Emblem Fun Time? xD 

Hopefully having fun redoing it again? and also your Pokemon Nuzlock? 

Well...after completely ruining my sleep schedule for the...I don't even know how many times it's been this year, I haven't played the game at all in the past three days, and I'm not looking forward to mashing start to skip cutscenes 9001 times again.

As for the nuzlocke, I'm grinding up backup team members before I get Styles a new trim for the upcoming episode.  Why am I grinding up backups, you ask?  Well, the combination of Mimikyu, Guzma 2, and the Grand Trial is why.  I lost two mons during Mimikyu and two mons during the grand trial in my Sun Nuzlocke, so I want to be ready for anything (like overleveling the main squad to Lv. 42 when I had them all at Lv. 40 near the end of Episode 8 after the whole Guzma disaster that nearly killed Mailbird and The Third).

9 hours ago, NyxAvatar69 said:

Well...after completely ruining my sleep schedule for the...I don't even know how many times it's been this year, I haven't played the game at all in the past three days, and I'm not looking forward to mashing start to skip cutscenes 9001 times again.

As for the nuzlocke, I'm grinding up backup team members before I get Styles a new trim for the upcoming episode.  Why am I grinding up backups, you ask?  Well, the combination of Mimikyu, Guzma 2, and the Grand Trial is why.  I lost two mons during Mimikyu and two mons during the grand trial in my Sun Nuzlocke, so I want to be ready for anything (like overleveling the main squad to Lv. 42 when I had them all at Lv. 40 near the end of Episode 8 after the whole Guzma disaster that nearly killed Mailbird and The Third).

I could help you out and teach you the way to beat epilogue. It will take a bit of luck compare to the others but i can do it.

3 minutes ago, lVergill said:

I could help you out and teach you the way to beat epilogue. It will take a bit of luck compare to the others but i can do it.

So I have good news and bad news.  The good news is that I beat the prologue.  The bad news is that I'll probably be stalling even more since I got a copy of Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon from Gamestop today, and I'll probably be playing that.

2 minutes ago, NyxAvatar69 said:

So I have good news and bad news.  The good news is that I beat the prologue.  The bad news is that I'll probably be stalling even more since I got a copy of Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon from Gamestop today, and I'll probably be playing that.

I guess I wait for you more as I continue on Conquest difficulties so have fun with that Nyx. Also! Tell me when you have the time to play Don’t Starve with me so we can try it and fail. xD 

2 minutes ago, ShuyaHideaki said:

"I think I'll download one of the GBA ROMs and play it on an emulator ^_^"

I'd recommend Sacred Stones.  From what I hear, it's a very easy game and should be able to help you get into things...but then again, I've never played Sacred Stones.

1 minute ago, lVergill said:

Just one game or all? That’s a lot of explaining not to mention story and characters...

It depends on how much he wishes to be educated.  We could go either in depth about all the games, the important characters and events, and all that good stuff, or just give a relevant summary of "this is what you do to not die and these are units you really want to use because they're either really good or just outright broken"

Archived