The New Girl [Aurafox1 x Shuya "Cheshire" Hideaki x PinkKitten]

• Senior Staff

Carla nodded in response to her master's suggestion. "Yes, it would be a good idea to at least try your uniform on before leaving, if you don't plan on staying the night. You might find that it is a bit tight, but in the case that it is too small, then we'll just have to make adjustments." She slowly steps up to Miki and leans toward her ear to whisper into it once again.

"By the way, there's no need to be embarrassed about the torn button. If you ever wear a button-up top again, you may want to consider leaving a few more buttons undone, in fact. You have a nice chest, and Master does enjoy when his girls demonstrate some extra confidence~" She teased in a slight whisper, revealing that not only had she noticed the torn button this whole time, but that it was a good thing the girl's cleavage had been partially exposed, at least in their eyes. 

• Love 1

Miki couldn't help starting when she heard the man's voice. She'd been so engrossed in her surroundings that she'd completely failed to sense his approach. "Y-Yes sir, I would very much like to live here," she stammered, doing her best to recover from her surprise. She glanced questioningly at Carla to see if the tour is over. If so, then she wouldn't mind trying on the outfit. She already told her family that she'd be finding somewhere else to stay, regardless of if she got the job or not, so she'd probably be best off staying here and saving the money she'd been holding onto in case she needed a hotel. 

She watched Carla curiously though her ears started twitching in embarrassment to hear what the other maid has to say to her. She couldn't believe she was actually being encouraged to dress so unprofessionally. Then again...it seemed like workplace norms were quite different here. But what was really the most terrible part of all was realizing that it had been clear she'd torn her button like the klutz she was. How shameful...It was a saving grace that, for some peculiar reason, they seemed to like that here. 

"U-Um...thank you for the advice," she whispered back, her cheeks flaming red. She slowly inched her back up a little straighter. However, she couldn't help continuing to hunch just a bit. It was easier said than done to be confident about her body, though she was slightly flattered to know that she had a nice chest.

• Love 2

GHaru smiles as he watches Carla whispering into Mimi's ear, only slightly catching the advice that the elder maid had given the pink haired Neko. He bows and walks out of the bedroom before waving for Carla to follow him. He turns and smiles at Miki gently before winking at her. She would make an exceptional addition to his collection, and he knew that Carla thought so as well.

"Very well. We'll wait for you to change, and you'll come out to show if it fits or not. If not, then we'll find a size best suited for you. If you need any help, just call for Carla and she will come to your aid"

• Senior Staff

Carla was entertained by how flustered she had made Miki so easily. Miki may have been a cat, but in their game of cat and mouse, she was most certainly the cute little naive mouse.  "Anytime, darling. I hope that dress fits nicely~" Carla spoke with a wink before following Haru out of the room. After closing the door, she smiles up at her master. "So, how long do you think she'll last? She seems awfully innocent, but she is very cute... I can't tell yet if she's lustful or just easily embarrassed, but give it time and I can work my magic~." She jokes, though partially serious out of curiosity of what her master thinks. "You did seem pretty eager to hire her, so I'm sure you see a lot of potential, although I'm not sure she'll be able to hold her own on the whole maid front. She practically trips over her feet every time she turns." She looks up at Haru, almost concerned. "I really hope you're not just hiring her because she's cute..."

• Love 1

Miki nodded, her tail twitching from side to side nervously as she watched the man leave. The other maid stayed behind for just a few moments to say that she hoped the dress fit, to which Miki could only agree. She didn't know why the two of them were acting so amused; it was almost like they were in on something.

Regardless of whatever they were thinking about, Miki was happy enough to have the job, so once the other maid left, Miki let out a sigh and began stripping. She scrunched her clothes into an unruly ball of cloth and dumped it unceremoniously on the bed, and then pulled on her new outfit. Thankfully, Miki found that it was undeniably less scandalous than Carla's, which made her let out a sigh of relief. It did show off a bit more than she was comfortable with, but she didn't feel in a position to complain. She had a job, didn't she? And that was the most important thing. At most, this would surely be a minor inconvenience.

As far as Miki could tell, it fit pretty well too. At most, minor adjustments could be made so that the clothes would fit her proportions more accurately. It wasn't anything to complain about, however. Once she straightened out her skirt a little, trying to pull it down to cover more of her thighs, she peeked out of the door. "I'm done," she announced meekly.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

Haru looks from Carla to the shy little Miki as her head poked out from the door and announced that she had finished. He opens the door a bit wider to look up and down her outfit that perfectly captured all of her curves and pronounced her bust spectacularly. He smiles and nods gently before turning to Carla. His eyes flashed with a small glint of approval as he glances over at the small, pink haired neko girl. She would be good for getting into places that some of the other, taller maids wouldn't be able to get into.

"It looks great. When would you be comfortable starting the new job, Miki?"

He stands straight and places his hand on his waist, expecting a simple answer from the nervous neko. His yellow eyes roam her body, taking in every detail from the nervous flicks of her tail to the way that she spoke nervously to her higher ups. She would make for a rather fascinating toy in the future for his pet.

• Senior Staff

Carla noticed that Haru seemed to dodge her question, which only reaffirmed in her mind that he had only hired this girl because of her looks. She sighed, knowing it would probably be quite a handful to train her, but she couldn't lie, considering how much she looked forward to stripping that cute, shy girl down herself, she was quite excited to work with Miki as well.

When Miki poked her head out and Haru pulled the door wider open, Carla began to purr, her tail wagging from side to side behind her as her eyes roamed the girl's sexy body which was no so much more pronounced than before. Had she been in charge of the outfit, she most certainly would have chosen something a bit more revealing, and perhaps a size or two smaller. She loved the way a girl looked with her clothes practically bursting at the seams, although it was very expensive to customize an outfit to the perfect size where it's tight enough to give that appearance but not restrictive enough to where it will tear with the slightest movement. If she were to try something like that, she would most certainly have to wait and see if Miki was actually going to stay. 

"You look great, sweetheart!" Carla cheered, holding back all of her urges to run up to the kitty and start groping her pretty body. She already looked like such a perfect little toy, wrapped up nicely in such a beautiful package. But she would have to wait for a little longer, although she continued to look up and down the girl's features, her tail only wagging faster as she imagines what she would look like underneath. 

• Love 1

Miki slowly edged away from the doorway and out towards the hall where the other two stood so as to be in the open. She tried her best to take heart in the fact that her outfit wasn't as revealing as Carla's, though it was definitely more revealing than anything Miki would have chosen for herself. 

In any case, at least Haru and Carla looked pleased with the effect, and that was the most important thing for now. Miki couldn't help feeling that they were examining her with peculiar intensity, which only deepened the pink flush in her cheeks. "Thank you," she murmured in subdued tones, smiling bashfully at the two of them, her ears perking up slightly from the encouragement.

"Oh...I can start today if you let me know what you want done!" Miki answered promptly, doing what she did best -- that is to say, showing that even if she had no skills, she was eager to do what she could, no matter how disastrous the results. It wasn't as if she'd made any other plans; her original vision for the day was that she'd spend it hunting for a new job after failing this interview. "Is there anything I should bring from home?" she asked when she wondered whether she ought to carry over any supplies from home. Everything was coming together so rapidly that she was left even more disoriented than usual. 

• Love 1

Haru smiles and gives a soft chuckle towards Miki's enthusiasm before placing an amused hand on his side before glancing towards Carla. The look on his face is one of accomplishment as he had found the perfect pet for his maid.

"Well, Miki... The day is still young, and I assume that Carla may need some help cleaning the rest of the manor~"

The way that Carla had looked at him let him know exactly what she thought his silence had meant. Little did she know, if Miki ended up breaking or ruining something, Carla would be having a lot of fun. But then again, he would have to keep his plan a secret until then.

When Miki asked about items being brought back, he smiles and nods, raising a hand to his chin to think before answering.

"Well, you'll need your own brush, toothbrush, and antiperspirant. We do provide the finest shampoos and conditioners. Anything else that I may have left out, Carla?"

• Senior Staff

Carla wasn't quite aware of what Haru was planning, but she was quite sure this girl wasn't going to make for a good maid at all. That look in his eye told her that he had some sort of plan, though. Still, she had to put her duties as a maid first and foremost. That was the job she was hired for, after all. She would have to put this new recruit on a job that hadn't been done yet today.

"Hm... well, I haven't yet dusted the vases in the left wing..." She stopped herself, realizing just how dangerous it would be to have such a clumsy girl dusting such expensive pottery. Unfortunately, all of the other chores had pretty much been done. It seemed she would just have to put her faith in the girl's abilities. Maybe she was a bit more graceful than she had appeared. "Alright, yes, let's head off there and teach you the process!"

When the topic of items she should bring came up, she paused and tapped her finger to her chin. "Well, all you need is the uniform. We could provide you with your own self care products if you're in a desperate situation or just really don't want to go back home. It's hardly a deficit to us." She gives the girl a warm smile. "Other than that, this is your room, so you can feel free to decorate it with whatever items you like from your home." With that, Carla looked up at a grandfather clock standing up inside the bedroom. "Oh, we really should get you started, it's already getting pretty late!" 

• Love 1

Miki took in all the information eagerly, nodding with her ears twitching cheerfully. She could easily fetch those basics at home, so she didn't really have any concerns regarding them. She didn't hate her house that much, and besides, it would be good news to bring back to the family.

When Carla mentioned dusting vases, Miki had some reservations. She had no illusions about her own skill at not destroying things, but she held her tongue. After all, she had only just gotten this job and had promised to do her best at picking up the skills she needed. So it would hardly be to her advantage to begin by protesting about all the things she couldn't do.

"Yeah, um! That sounds great!" Miki said with her absolute best attempt at enthusiasm when Carla proposed heading off to the aforementioned left wing to dust vases. Apparently, they were in a rush since it was late (again, Miki felt a pang knowing that it was in part due to her missing her appointed interview time), which didn't exactly reassure Miki. She didn't work too well under pressure, and having to clean delicate items in a rush sounded like a fine recipe for disaster. But no! She had to think positively. Surely she could will herself into success. 

"I-In that case, I'll be happy to start right away!" Miki said far more brightly than she felt, the stiff fur on her ears and tail giving away her tension. "I'll definitely do my best!"

• 2 weeks later...

Haru smiles at the enthusiasm shown by the pink haired Neko. He nodded to Carla before nodding towards her. He wanted to see if anything would happen, or if he would have to force something to happen to frame the new girl for destruction of his property. He gives a small smile to Carla 

"If that's the only thing that needs to be done, I'll trust that you two will have it done before supper. We'll have someone here to retrieve your items momentarily, Miki."

Haru bows his head towards them both before taking a step towards Carla and leaning down to whisper into the ear of his favorite maid. He made sure to speak quietly enough that only Carla would hear his words as he had become more than painfully aware of how acute a neko's hearing could be.

"Carla, if anything happens, call for me immediately."

Haru gives a small kiss to the tip of her ear before straightening himself. He turns to Miki and gives a small smile before turning and walking slowly back to his room. He would make sure to train the new maid perfectly to suit both his and Carla's purposes.

"Do your best, you two~"