Hiya! New here!

Hey there Sha! (again! xP) Glad to see you got an Introduction Thread set up. ^^ As I said before in my reply to your Status Update; if you have any questions or need any help, you're more than welcome to come to me or any other of the Staff team. :3

Hoping you have a wonderful time here~!

40 minutes ago, NyxAvatar69 said:

Yeah, normally at least one or two staff members have already posted before me, but...I guess they're all asleep or something.

Yeah... this is usually the quietest time for EcchiDreams I have noticed; with everyone's timezones and whatnot.

Edited by Sunstone

• Community Administrator

Hello and welcome to EcchiDreams! And yes, I was asleep at the time xD Either way, it's really good to see you here on our little corner of the Internet. If you need any help, or just have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact a member of staff. We're more than happy to help!

"Just gonna drop my usual, generic greeting XD"

"Hello, and welcome to EcchiDreams! We Dreamers all sincerely hope that you enjoy all of your well spent time with all of us here in our roleplaying paradise; our own special little corner of the internet ^_^ If you ever need any kinds of help, or have any sort of questions that need to be answered, then please don't hesitate to ask me or any one of our amazing EcchiDreams staff (members with purple names) for any assistance or guidance ^_^ I wish you happy roleplaying, and sweet dreams~"