If you could do whatever you want to the last poster without restrictions. What would it be?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonders which one to drain for my Bathory skin care soak. "Looks like you, KanDa. The cute one's too little."

Cut his throat, drain him into the tub and take a soak, while totally unironically playing Bathory's first album.

"Sorry about that, KanDa, but sacrifices had to be made for my cuteness."

Looks around, "Hey, Cute_Bro, can you fetch me one of those cinnamon rolls?"

2 hours ago, WritesNaughtyStories said:

Wonders which one to drain for my Bathory skin care soak. "Looks like you, KanDa. The cute one's too little."

Cut his throat, drain him into the tub and take a soak, while totally unironically playing Bathory's first album.

"Sorry about that, KanDa, but sacrifices had to be made for my cuteness."

Looks around, "Hey, Cute_Bro, can you fetch me one of those cinnamon rolls?"

"..Aherm."

genjutsu.gif

What seemed like reality, had turned out to be a well placed illusion. I appear besides my fake corpse. The same corpse that now deconstructs into black, fudgy slime texture as it disappears out of existence.

"You thought my ocular powers are just for show? I sympathize with you, NaughtyWriter, but I'm not going out that easily for the sake of a femboy."

naruto-sasuke.gif

I use one of my infamous abilities, the Amenotijikara, to swap above NaughtyWriter faster than any reaction speed possible. As I fall down towards him lightning sparks in the form of a bolt around my fingertips: soon engulfing my hand, before I collapse down onto him and his fake blooth bath. Indefinitely causing a major collapse of the bathtub, along with a giant explosion from the impact of what should be NaughtyWriter's body combined with my lightning technique: chidori slingshot.

Archived