Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Harmony Frost

Apartments for rent!

Harmony Frost

If anyone is still interested in Ecchi Apartments please feel free to come and start up a role play! I’m sure I could be tempted into one as well for the right person....

Please join, the rent’s cheap!

Chiyako

Hello! I took Room 123 with my two characters! If anyone would like to interact with either let me know!

• Like 1

Harmony Frost

@wetnoodlestuff might be interested! Check out his thread in the Apartment And Beyond section 

Chiyako

Oooh. Well if he'd like to interact with one or both of them I would be up for it! I just didn't know if he had prior plans or not.

wetnoodlestuff

@Chiyako Oh, my guy has no plans, lol. He's just chillin' and... painting. Feel free to have someone say hi. He may be a little weird at first, but he's a cool guy. 😁

• Like 1

Chiyako

Sounds good! I'll drop one of them in later today then when I'm not so busy. Any preference as to which?

wetnoodlestuff

Sweet. And nah, they both look cool so I don't have much of a preference.

Chiyako

So I believe at this point Emi and Chiyako are open for interactions if anyone wishes to engage one or both of them! If anyone wishes to set something up just let me know!

Mioyumyum0510

I just joined this club and am totally clueless on how to begin. I'm used to 1 x 1, never really been part of a group effort before. 

aeron

Aeron walks into the apartment building's lobby. Looking around, things look a little dirty, but comfortable. He looks around, wearing thin gym shorts, no underwear. A bit of a bulge in the front as he holds his luggage bag. He tries to hide his horns with his hair, then calls out "Anyone here?", looking around, seeing where he should check in. He was in need of a female roommate.

Chiyako

Oh, uh, I believe you're supposed to coordinate with someone and start a new thread in the Your Apartment and Beyond section!

• Like 1

aeron

Wooopssss, let me delete that and try there

Harmony Frost

Thanks for informing them@Chiyako!

Chiyako

No problem!

• Like 1

BladeRunner
Posted (edited)

I'd like room 124 if y'all wouldn't mind?

Edited by BladeRunner