Ecchia's Collection of Off Topic Posts

3 minutes ago, Eros Angel said:

I'm not sure really, I feel like I will play it by ear like everything I do. I am dating a woman right now and it's nice but it isn't a particularly indepth relationship and I don't see it evolving into marriage.

Oh, I am sorry to hear. Are you content with its current level or do you want more?

24 minutes ago, Eros Angel said:

Oh I definitely want more, but it's not really a solvable problem because it has more to do with how our minds work differently than anything.

This is kind of the question I asked about my first wife before we divorced, is it worth the investment in time, energy and emotion? For me the best thing that ever happened was her saying she didn't want to try to make it work. I just wish I'd have been wise and strong enough to see it earlier.

• Love 2

12 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

In what regard(s) do they work differently?

A  lot of it just has to do with the fact that I have a rich emotional life and communicate that quite well. She is smart and educated but she simply doesn't have the same kind of complex interior life I do; from a feelings, imagination, and willpower standpoint.

That isn't a flaw, but it kinda leads to interactions where I'm full of feelings and energy and she has rather swallow emotions and doesn't get that excited or passionate about anything and doesn't really have the same kind of engagement level with life I do. She very much, in the normal course of things, just goes to work, does her taxes, does her chores and goes to bed without feeling anything intense or being interested in anything all day.

Once again, not a flaw, but to a human pogo stick like me I have a hard time with that level of distance from life experience sometimes.

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, Eros Angel said:

A  lot of it just has to do with the fact that I have a rich emotional life and communicate that quite well. She is smart and educated but she simply doesn't have the same kind of complex interior life I do; from a feelings, imagination, and willpower standpoint.

That isn't a flaw, but it kinda leads to interactions where I'm full of feelings and energy and she has rather swallow emotions and doesn't get that excited or passionate about anything and doesn't really have the same kind of engagement level with life I do. She very much, in the normal course of things, just goes to work, does her taxes, does her chores and goes to bed without feeling anything intense or being interested in anything all day.

Once again, not a flaw, but to a human pogo stick like me I have a hard time with that level of distance from life experience sometimes.

May I ask this: What got you two together then?

I'm a person who show too much emotion and I express it in a physical wai with hugs and kisses once I gave up on pursuing a girl when she said tha she didn't liked being hugged (and because I discovered she was a bit of a control freak). The last girl I went out with showed less emotion then me but she opened with me and liked being hugged by me hahaha. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, luck588 said:

So I want ti ask a thing what non sexual thing that turns you on in a sexual way? Mine is pampering people 

Good question, honestly. Perhaps just seeing my partner feeling happy and well. I think that's the best way to describe it. Be patient, I am new at this whole HOOMAN thing xD

If its not too late to jump in i have a similar problem like eros, me and my current girlfriend have emotional control issues, which means if a normal person feels wmotions like having a cup of water thrown in there face doe people with emotional control issues its like a fire hose. An example she broke down and started crying, when her father was helping her with her finances, and i do mean break down. Also shes from a amazing and loving family and i may as well be from the adams family, as a grown man who controls his emotions, if it has any emotional connection to family or animals i loose my shit, which i have to spend the next 5-10 minutes breathing and smoking to calm down. Where we have an issue is she gets all hyper and keeps calling me cute and running around like a kid who just had sugar for the first time, but when we get intimate she turns into consuala from family guy, or breaks down and shuts down. Me on the other hand do everything including regular smoking of marijuana to keep my emotions in there little box, but intimate was, im very involved i need that passion. Which causes a huge issue, theres otheres im not going to go into but figured id throw this out there, in hopes eros will take comfort in some one in a similar but different situation.

• Thanks 1

Talking about family my parents support me in most of my decisions but I still haven't come out to them and to tell the truth I probably wont, I have 2 sisters and one brother my younger sister know that I'm pan and fluid my brother who is older then me and my older sister don't I may someday come out to them. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, luck588 said:

Luck start to walk with her in his arms "your wish is my comand what movie you want to watch?" they walk a prrety lengthy distance until the movies but he never let her down 

Angel realizes she just likes getting carried around by Luck and showering him with kisses and affection for all Disney world to see.

"I've realized I just want you to carry me around and accept my storm of kisses! When you get tired we will switch and I'll carry your chubby butt around!"

Edited by Eros Angel

19 minutes ago, Eros Angel said:

Angel realizes she just likes getting carried around by Luck and showering him with kisses and affection for all Disney world to see.

"I've realized I just want you to carry me around and accept my storm of kisses! When you get tired we will switch and I'll carry your chubby butt around!"

"Well then my Princess I'll take you everywhere, I don't know if you will be able to carry me hahahaha " Luck liked doing this he liked feeling her kisses while she was in his arms it was like they would replenish his energy to carry her even more