Sweet Treat Beach

.StaffVanilla: "Well, This is Sweet Treat Island. The finer Details are a bit more complicated than that, but, your basically in paradise." She giggles a bit. "But Amon is right, we should get to finding your friend. The sooner we do that, the sooner we can get you checked, and find someone to do something about this language barrier issue. As much as I'm sure Amon is following what's going on, I'm sure forming what ever link you did with me with him and everyone else you need or want to talk to." 

She turns to Amon. She hadn't noticed him checking her out, but she wouldn't have been surprised if he was. "You gonna be able to stay focused with two half naked girls distracting you?"

@BladeRunner @Aura

• Like 1

@Aura @Lollipop

Amon raised a brow whilst kicking off his socks and shoes, and said in a sarcastic tone, "You gonna stay focused with a man in front of you?" 

Amon then moved into the water, his shorts, not made for swimming, were clearly getting wet as he moved further and further. He could feel his shirt start to get wet as well, and Amon dove further to get used to the water. It was warm in spots but cold in others, and when he broke the surface he sneezed out salt water that he accidentally inhaled. It was disgusting, but he ignored the taste and was ready to get to work. That was, of Vanilla would hurry that round little ass up. He admired the two ladies from a distance and decided to dive underwater when a thought hit his head. 

• Love 1

• Senior Staff
13 hours ago, Lollipop said:

.StaffVanilla: "Well, This is Sweet Treat Island. The finer Details are a bit more complicated than that, but, your basically in paradise." She giggles a bit. "But Amon is right, we should get to finding your friend. The sooner we do that, the sooner we can get you checked, and find someone to do something about this language barrier issue. As much as I'm sure Amon is following what's going on, I'm sure forming what ever link you did with me with him and everyone else you need or want to talk to." 

She turns to Amon. She hadn't noticed him checking her out, but she wouldn't have been surprised if he was. "You gonna be able to stay focused with two half naked girls distracting you?"

@BladeRunner @Aura

11 hours ago, BladeRunner said:

@Aura @Lollipop

Amon raised a brow whilst kicking off his socks and shoes, and said in a sarcastic tone, "You gonna stay focused with a man in front of you?" 

Amon then moved into the water, his shorts, not made for swimming, were clearly getting wet as he moved further and further. He could feel his shirt start to get wet as well, and Amon dove further to get used to the water. It was warm in spots but cold in others, and when he broke the surface he sneezed out salt water that he accidentally inhaled. It was disgusting, but he ignored the taste and was ready to get to work. That was, of Vanilla would hurry that round little ass up. He admired the two ladies from a distance and decided to dive underwater when a thought hit his head. 

Sweet Treat Island... so indeed, this was a paradise where it seemed anyone could come and be safe... there seemed to also be some force protecting it from any sort of evil that might threaten to disrupt that peace... If a place like this existed up here on the surface, maybe being here alone wasn't nearly as dangerous as Aurora had initially thought?

At Vanilla's suggestion, Aurora nodded. If Amon was here to help, then she would probably need create a telepathic link with him as well. In order to do so, however, she'd have to make physical contact with him. She shakily took a few steps toward him when she heard Vanilla tease the man. She couldn't fully understand the joke and immediately blushed as her own nakedness had been called to attention. She couldn't understand Amon's response directly. Before she was able to make contact with him, he had already made his way to the water to help her search for Viscie. "Ah, well, I think if we're looking for Viscie it would be best to speak to the friends here, right? Maybe one of them have seen him!" By 'friends,' Aurora was speaking of the little critters that roamed the beach. Crabs and fish and the like. That other Octopus from before said that Viscie was on the hunt, so maybe some crabs would be trying to hide from him? Aurora's eyes began to scan the shallow waters to see if she could spot any movement. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

StaffVanilla: She grinned at Amon's comment and watched as he dived into the water. She then looked at Aurora. She thought her idea of asking other nearby sea life for help was good, but it wasn't one she and Amon would be much help with. "Okay, you talk to the crabs and stuff, and I'll look around the shallows nearby." 

She starts to look around nearby for any sign of the tiny octopus. She also kept a eye out for and small sea critters and told Aurora when ever she found one so they could talk.

@Aura @BladeRunner

• Like 1

@Aura @Lollipop

Amon waited until Vanilla was a good twenty seconds and then he ambushed her from behind. Amon tickled Vanilla's belly and sides for only a few seconds before swimming off deeper into a reef below. Either she'd chase him or go up for air, he wasn't too certain if she could breath underwater with all that magical hocus-pocus, then again, everyday there was at least one surprise. Amon was looking around the reef, fish fleeing from him or just simply not caring he was passing through. 

• Love 1

@Aura @Lollipop

Amon waited until Vanilla was a good twenty seconds and then he ambushed her from behind. Amon tickled Vanilla's belly and sides for only a few seconds before swimming off deeper into a reef below. Either she'd chase him or go up for air, he wasn't too certain if she could breath underwater with all that magical hocus-pocus, then again, everyday there was at least one surprise. Amon was looking around the reef, fish fleeing from him or just simply not caring he was passing through. 

• Senior Staff
On 12/29/2021 at 10:33 AM, Lollipop said:

StaffVanilla: She grinned at Amon's comment and watched as he dived into the water. She then looked at Aurora. She thought her idea of asking other nearby sea life for help was good, but it wasn't one she and Amon would be much help with. "Okay, you talk to the crabs and stuff, and I'll look around the shallows nearby." 

She starts to look around nearby for any sign of the tiny octopus. She also kept a eye out for and small sea critters and told Aurora when ever she found one so they could talk.

@Aura @BladeRunner

On 12/29/2021 at 6:34 PM, BladeRunner said:

@Aura @Lollipop

Amon seemed to be acting a little strange, Aurora noted. She'd initially assumed that he was trying to help her find the Octopus, but it was weird that he would make his way to the water before they could form a link... maybe he just didn't understand how the process worked? She didn't sense any serious tension from Vanilla, though, so maybe this was simply normal behavior for him? Regardless, Aurora focused her attention on the beach, speaking around with the little critters. She hadn't gotten much information when she suddenly heard a splash from the deeper water. She turned to find Amon pulling Vanilla underwater! In a moment of panic, Aurora pulled her dry shirt off and threw it onto the sand, leaving only the wet one in place as she dove back into the water and swiftly swam to Vanilla's location, her body having taken back to her sea form, her skin and hair seeming to glow underwater while her radiant armor manifested around her body underneath the wet shirt she was wearing. She quickly found the shirt to be rather inhibiting to her swimming ability, but for now, she had no need to remove it. 

"What happened!? Is everything okay!?"

• Like 1

Paris jerked awake on a beach chair. "The f-...."he didn't finish his sentence. Cut off by thought as he looked around "what is this place? Wasn't I just in the woods....." he didn't think about it much as he got up to look at the waters. He stared for what felt hours before going to look for people,occasionally stopping to look at the luscious greens. He finally stumbled into what seemed like where everyone was,taking a seat near the back of the beach and people watching.

• Love 1

StaffVanilla: She would be doing her best to help look before being snuck up on by Amon. Suddenly being tickled would have her lose her balance in the water and she would dip under water as a result. Under water she would regain her bearings and find that her assailant had swum deeper into the water. She her head before squinting her eyes and darting after him. 

Vanilla wasn't honestly the best swimmer but she usually did well enough th I usually suit her needs. But anyone one that knew what they were doing in the water would easily be able to out pace her. Her arena of expertise remained on dry land and in her abilities to punch things quite hard. But that didn't stop her competitive side from wanting to get back at Amon for catching her off guard.

It wasn't long after she started chasing him though, that she could feel Autora's concern. She stopped to let Aurira know everything was fine, using what little understanding of the link they shared. "It's okay. I'm fine. Among was just playing a prank on me and I wanted to get him back." She couldn't speak under water, but these were the thoughts she shared in her mind.

@BladeRunner @Aura

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Amon emerged for air missing the foreign question of the fish-lady. He got his lungs full of that precious O2 and dive again, this time actually looking around for an octopus instead of playing... Mostly. He still kept an eye out for Vanilla. He dove deeper into the reef where a variety of critters scattered about, let it be fish or crabs or whatever else, he didn't even know what the damn thing look like. All that it was some small octopus, something Amon prayed wasn't a Blue Ring Octopus of all things. 

• Love 1

• Senior Staff
On 1/1/2022 at 2:01 AM, Lollipop said:

StaffVanilla: She would be doing her best to help look before being snuck up on by Amon. Suddenly being tickled would have her lose her balance in the water and she would dip under water as a result. Under water she would regain her bearings and find that her assailant had swum deeper into the water. She her head before squinting her eyes and darting after him. 

Vanilla wasn't honestly the best swimmer but she usually did well enough th I usually suit her needs. But anyone one that knew what they were doing in the water would easily be able to out pace her. Her arena of expertise remained on dry land and in her abilities to punch things quite hard. But that didn't stop her competitive side from wanting to get back at Amon for catching her off guard.

It wasn't long after she started chasing him though, that she could feel Autora's concern. She stopped to let Aurira know everything was fine, using what little understanding of the link they shared. "It's okay. I'm fine. Among was just playing a prank on me and I wanted to get him back." She couldn't speak under water, but these were the thoughts she shared in her mind.

@BladeRunner @Aura

Aurora had been so caught up in her own worries that she hadn't even noticed Vanilla's temporary sense of alarm from the ambush was just that, temporary. She quickly realized she wasn't in any actual danger. Where that brief flicker of fear she felt from Vanilla was, now stood a sense of humor. She now understood it was exactly what she said. A prank. She had never considered that the people of the surface would treat each other in such a way. It wasn't at all unlike her own people. She couldn't help but giggle about it, and suddenly the gears in her head started turning.

"If you want to get him back, then I have an idea..." She glanced back at Amon who had just returned to the surface for a breath of air. "Would you like my help in pranking him back? He's in my territory, after all." She wiggled her tail as a scheming grin spread across her face. "Don't worry, you can search my thoughts enough to know I won't cause any actual harm to him, he'll just be a little scared~"

On 1/4/2022 at 1:41 PM, BladeRunner said:

Amon emerged for air missing the foreign question of the fish-lady. He got his lungs full of that precious O2 and dive again, this time actually looking around for an octopus instead of playing... Mostly. He still kept an eye out for Vanilla. He dove deeper into the reef where a variety of critters scattered about, let it be fish or crabs or whatever else, he didn't even know what the damn thing look like. All that it was some small octopus, something Amon prayed wasn't a Blue Ring Octopus of all things. 

As Amon approached the reef, he'd find many of the smaller bugs and crabs scurrying about a bit more frantically than usual, as if they were running from something deeper within...

• Like 1
  • Love 1

StaffVanilla: She didn't even need to search Aurora's thoughts before she agreed. She would have her vengeance. She clenched her fist with a wicked grin and would just nod her head happily to Aurora. "Let's get him!" It could be said that Vanilla's competitive side was probably  now on full display. She waited to hear what she had to do.

@Aura @BladeRunner

• Like 1
  • Woohoo 1

@Aura @Lollipop

At first he thought nothing of it, and then it seemed odd. All of the critters in the general vicinity fled and his as of something else was coming. He spun around once, then turned a few times to see nothing around, above or below. Amon started to grow cautious, after all, he was in the deeper part of the reef and Vanilla was nowhere to be seen... Nor the fish-lady. Then his need for oxygen came and he started to swim back up. 

• Love 1

• Senior Staff
On 1/9/2022 at 9:07 AM, Lollipop said:

StaffVanilla: She didn't even need to search Aurora's thoughts before she agreed. She would have her vengeance. She clenched her fist with a wicked grin and would just nod her head happily to Aurora. "Let's get him!" It could be said that Vanilla's competitive side was probably  now on full display. She waited to hear what she had to do.

@Aura @BladeRunner

"Just watch and play along~" Aurora giggled before glancing back over at Amon who was already surfacing for air. This would probably be her best opportunity to sneak up on him.

On 1/10/2022 at 12:06 PM, BladeRunner said:

@Aura @Lollipop

At first he thought nothing of it, and then it seemed odd. All of the critters in the general vicinity fled and his as of something else was coming. He spun around once, then turned a few times to see nothing around, above or below. Amon started to grow cautious, after all, he was in the deeper part of the reef and Vanilla was nowhere to be seen... Nor the fish-lady. Then his need for oxygen came and he started to swim back up. 

Aurora waited for waited for Amon to reach the water's surface so he could get a lung-full of air. It wouldn't be any fun toying with him for only a couple of seconds before having to let go. As soon as his head reached the surface, Aurora spun and dashed her way up behind him. She knew it was slightly disorienting transitioning from the water to the surface. There's a few moments where you can't see anything beneath you. This was the window of time Aurora chose to take advantage of. She snuck up behind him and gently curled her tail around his waist before pressing her chest up against his back and whispering into his ear, using his own language this time rather than the foreign she'd been speaking before.

"I suppose someone like you has heard of my kind? And yet you find it wise to trust a monster like me on this island? Are you not worried you could be making... a mistake?" Though her words were spoken with a rather thick accent as she still wasn't quite used to making these sounds with her mouth. As she spoke, she grinned and tightened her tail around his waist. "Are you ready to find out?~"

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 11/01/2022 at 23:41, Aura said:

"Just watch and play along~" Aurora giggled before glancing back over at Amon who was already surfacing for air. This would probably be her best opportunity to sneak up on him.

Aurora waited for waited for Amon to reach the water's surface so he could get a lung-full of air. It wouldn't be any fun toying with him for only a couple of seconds before having to let go. As soon as his head reached the surface, Aurora spun and dashed her way up behind him. She knew it was slightly disorienting transitioning from the water to the surface. There's a few moments where you can't see anything beneath you. This was the window of time Aurora chose to take advantage of. She snuck up behind him and gently curled her tail around his waist before pressing her chest up against his back and whispering into his ear, using his own language this time rather than the foreign she'd been speaking before.

"I suppose someone like you has heard of my kind? And yet you find it wise to trust a monster like me on this island? Are you not worried you could be making... a mistake?" Though her words were spoken with a rather thick accent as she still wasn't quite used to making these sounds with her mouth. As she spoke, she grinned and tightened her tail around his waist. "Are you ready to find out?~"

Once he was about to dive back down for another round or to see what exactly was waiting for him. That was until that something wrapped around his midsection, scaly and slippery yet firm at the same time. A pair of somethings pressed against Amons back and immediately he heard the fish lady. If she were a man he'd elbow her. If she tried to scare him with a jump, he would have elbowed her. A

Amon listened for the moment and his brows furrowed, followed by a, "What?"

• Senior Staff
On 1/13/2022 at 11:43 AM, BladeRunner said:

Once he was about to dive back down for another round or to see what exactly was waiting for him. That was until that something wrapped around his midsection, scaly and slippery yet firm at the same time. A pair of somethings pressed against Amons back and immediately he heard the fish lady. If she were a man he'd elbow her. If she tried to scare him with a jump, he would have elbowed her. A

Amon listened for the moment and his brows furrowed, followed by a, "What?"

Aurora giggled to herself before expertly swerving underneath him, a firm grip on his midsection allowing her to yank him underneath the surface of the water before she quickly released him and swam just out of his arm's reach. "We're predators, are we not?" Though her accent was still thick, her voice carried seamlessly through the water as though it were air, just as she could glide around in the blue waters as freely as a bird can fly.

"We lure lonely sailors into our arms with our beautiful looks and voices and then drown them in the depths of the oceans. I could certainly toy with a man like you for quite some time down here... I wonder how long you'll last?~" Aurora teased the man with a menacing grin. As long as she was underwater, she was as good as untouchable physically, so as far as she was aware, there was no way Amon could counter her and that she had total control of the situation. She'd never faced an underwater danger she couldn't overcome. Even great sharks and giant squid were no match for her. "Don't be too upset," Aurora giggled again. "You'll be able to spend the rest of your life with me," She swooped in toward him, pressing her chest up against his and holding her lips up close to his own. Of course, she was comfortable in getting close. If he made any sudden moves, she could easily squirm away. "Wouldn't you like that? Just me and you, under the abyss of the sea, forever and ever~"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aura said:

Aurora giggled to herself before expertly swerving underneath him, a firm grip on his midsection allowing her to yank him underneath the surface of the water before she quickly released him and swam just out of his arm's reach. "We're predators, are we not?" Though her accent was still thick, her voice carried seamlessly through the water as though it were air, just as she could glide around in the blue waters as freely as a bird can fly.

"We lure lonely sailors into our arms with our beautiful looks and voices and then drown them in the depths of the oceans. I could certainly toy with a man like you for quite some time down here... I wonder how long you'll last?~" Aurora teased the man with a menacing grin. As long as she was underwater, she was as good as untouchable physically, so as far as she was aware, there was no way Amon could counter her and that she had total control of the situation. She'd never faced an underwater danger she couldn't overcome. Even great sharks and giant squid were no match for her. "Don't be too upset," Aurora giggled again. "You'll be able to spend the rest of your life with me," She swooped in toward him, pressing her chest up against his and holding her lips up close to his own. Of course, she was comfortable in getting close. If he made any sudden moves, she could easily squirm away. "Wouldn't you like that? Just me and you, under the abyss of the sea, forever and ever~"

It was all fun and dandy, being squeezed by some hybrid thing and taken underwater. This wasn't the day Amon thought he'd have at all, however just as they dove a good ways under the sea he started to hear this chick talk. Jesus, if this wasn't some magic island he'd be freaking out... Then again he's been here for a bit longer than most so he was used to some of the magical shenanigans. But this was new, and it wasn't boding well for Amon at all. 

Amon watched the fish lady as she swam around with ease, however just as he thought to grab his machete in case she really wanted to fight while he went up to get air, immediately the woman pressed her chest against his and her lips against his own. The upper half of the body, including the sultry tone was a definite turn on, the lower half felt like bestiality. He wanted to speak but suddenly Amon started to lose his air, so he'd try to move around the woman only to find it a difficult task... Today was really fucking weird. 

"What the hell does she want? I don't have fuckin' gills here!" Amon thought as he tried to figure out a way out of the situation. 

Edited by BladeRunner
  • Like 1

StaffVanilla: She could see what was going on and she watched. At first she was grinning mischievously. Then her expression started to turn to one of growing concern. Most normal humans weren't fond of having their lives threatened and pretending to try to kill him wasn't exactly what Vanilla had in mind when Aurora offered to help get back at him. Plus they barely knew each other. Amon might trust Vanilla not to actually be trying to drown him, they had literally saved each other's lives. But Aurora didn't have that trust from him.

That's it! Among would might get freaked out but he wouldn't think she was trying to kill him if she actually teamed up with Aurora. She dived down to them. She circled around behind him pressing her chest against his back and teasing him. She would use her mental link with Aurora to remind her that she would prefer if her friend didn't actually drown.

@Aura @BladeRunner

• Love 2

• Senior Staff
On 1/16/2022 at 2:51 AM, BladeRunner said:

It was all fun and dandy, being squeezed by some hybrid thing and taken underwater. This wasn't the day Amon thought he'd have at all, however just as they dove a good ways under the sea he started to hear this chick talk. Jesus, if this wasn't some magic island he'd be freaking out... Then again he's been here for a bit longer than most so he was used to some of the magical shenanigans. But this was new, and it wasn't boding well for Amon at all. 

Amon watched the fish lady as she swam around with ease, however just as he thought to grab his machete in case she really wanted to fight while he went up to get air, immediately the woman pressed her chest against his and her lips against his own. The upper half of the body, including the sultry tone was a definite turn on, the lower half felt like bestiality. He wanted to speak but suddenly Amon started to lose his air, so he'd try to move around the woman only to find it a difficult task... Today was really fucking weird. 

"What the hell does she want? I don't have fuckin' gills here!" Amon thought as he tried to figure out a way out of the situation. 

On 1/20/2022 at 6:05 AM, Lollipop said:

StaffVanilla: She could see what was going on and she watched. At first she was grinning mischievously. Then her expression started to turn to one of growing concern. Most normal humans weren't fond of having their lives threatened and pretending to try to kill him wasn't exactly what Vanilla had in mind when Aurora offered to help get back at him. Plus they barely knew each other. Amon might trust Vanilla not to actually be trying to drown him, they had literally saved each other's lives. But Aurora didn't have that trust from him.

That's it! Among would might get freaked out but he wouldn't think she was trying to kill him if she actually teamed up with Aurora. She dived down to them. She circled around behind him pressing her chest against his back and teasing him. She would use her mental link with Aurora to remind her that she would prefer if her friend didn't actually drown.

@Aura @BladeRunner

Aurora hadn't admittedly considered the psychological implications of her actions. She knew this man had experience fighting, though admittedly she knew nothing about the psychological toll a fighter had to undergo. She was somewhat like a child in that respect. She thought it might be funny to see a big tough guy like him get scared, with little more thought put into it. For a moment, when she felt Vanilla's concern for Amon reach her, Aurora felt a bit of shame in her approach. Perhaps this choice of prank wasn't... the best option. Maybe humans had a different sense of humor? Or maybe... maybe she was just a bit too sheltered to realize the kinds of fears most people had to go through.

Of course, her goal was never to let Amon truly drown. Merely to let him think he might and push it close to the edge. This she reassured Vanilla through their links. Though, taking Vanilla's concern into account was certainly something she'd need to do. "You know him better than I do," Aurora thought silently to her partner in crime "I don't want to cause any real harm... let me know if this is too much." With that, she began to listen more intently to Vanilla's thoughts.

"Well?" She finally spoke up to Amon, out loud this time, "How long can you hold your breath? Do you think you'd be able to fight me off?~ Or maybe... maybe you don't want me to let go at all, hm?~ Maybe you just want to take me back to the surface to shoe me what you can do~" Depending on Vanilla's opinions on the matter, she might try to get him to start fighting for his life, or she might let him go and transition this little game into some sort of flirtatious lure before she did something to embarrass him... perhaps she could make use of that octopus from before...? She was also more than a little curious how Amon would respond to her inquiry.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Just when Amon was about to fight a bitch to get some air, he felt a pair of somethings press against his back. He turned his head to see Vanilla who was starting to tease him, then the fish lady spoke out loud... Underwater. Nope, this was definitely the weirdest thing he's witness to. His calm demeanor wasn't to be toyed with however, while he was at a great disadvantage in the sea he could still cut someone, he's been dragged down by alligators so this was an... Almost similar situation. 

With that said, Amons options were limited, stay in the water, or maybe she was referring to something else? He was a horrid flirt and was direct, to the point, and didn't like bullshit in between. An eyebrow rose as Amon stayed in the water however Vanillas teasing was hard at keeping him distracted. Carefully he weighed his option and simply thought, "Well... Shit... Alright, I guess playing this little game that fishtick wants is my only option. That, or drown like a hooker, we'll play along." 

And just as Amon was about to vocally talk, getting into his head that he too could speak underwater, he was very very wrong. Immediately water shot into his body and he caught himself choking, and swimming up with the strength of an Olympic star, whether Vanilla was hanging on it not Amon breached the water and coughed his lungs out. He started to feel sick from the saltwater that was previously in his body and clearly looked about as ill as he felt. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

When Amon surfaced, when he would regain his senses, Lollipop would be sitting on top of the water in front of him. Cute with very long blonde hair, and slender frame, Lolli would have a concerned look on his face as he watched Amon cough up salt water. 

Lollipop was one of the two being that creates the pocket reality that the island existed in. He had yet to actually meet Amon, but he was aware of him. His big blue eyes stared at Amon with concern.

Not too long after, Vanilla would surface. She wanted to make sure Amon was okay.

StaffVanilla: "Amon! Are you alright!? I'm sorry about that! We were just..." she would trail off as she would look over and notice Lollipop sitting on top of the water staring at her with a upset expression. "...well I guess it's too late to beg you not to tell Mom."

Lollipop: "What were you trying to do!? Drown him!?" 

Vanilla: "Well he'll think twice about tickling me again." She gives a nervous grin.

Lollipop: "Vanilla!" His expression was less than amused.

@BladeRunner @Aura

• Like 1

• Senior Staff

Aurora actually grew a bit alarmed when she saw Amon take in water so soon. She was confident humans were supposed to hold their breath for at least several more seconds! What the heck! Didn't he know he couldn't breathe underwater!? She didn't hesitate to let him rise to the surface and even gave him a swift nudge herself. She was a bit disappointed the interaction was over so soon. She really wanted to flex her ability to evade him in the water and make him genuinely panic before helping him to the surface, but things definitely didn't go as planned. Still, watching him make such a foolish mistake, especially after hanging around to ensure that he was okay...

Aurora arose from the water nearby as Lollipop approached, sunshine glistening off her vivid colors as she giggled to herself. "You're not a fish, did you think you could breathe like one?" She teased. She blinked as she looked at the group and realized there was a new face. She blinked in surprise as her eyes landed on Lollipop. She immediately interpreted the person before him as a woman. His features resembled those of Vanilla's more than Amon's, after all. She could see the concern on Lollipop's face and just offered a friendly smile. "Don't worry, I never would hurt someone outside of self defense. I may not know much about humans, but I've studied them a lot in my home of Abri. I've learned lots of self-defense lessons but I'm also able to tell when one's had enough... But I didn't expect him to open his mouth like that. I hope I hadn't gone too far?" Her gaze shifted over to Amon, she still couldn't deny how funny it was in hindsight and had to stifle her own giggles. "I assure you there is no chance of anyone friendly drowning in my arms."

• Like 1
  • Love 1

As soon as Amon recovered he saw a flat chested chick sitting on the water. Remember, you didn't eat edibles, this is a magic island. He felt like he could roll over from the sickness he felt from the seawater and asked in a tobe matching how he felt, "Excuse me miss, you got any Pebto Bismol? Don't think the salt is sitting all too well..." 

Vanilla surfaced abd started to have a conversation with the manwhoops! Amon didn't know this was a dude at all, but his voice betrayed his appearance. Very clever, trap, clever indeed. And then Amon's ears were filled with the voice of the fish lady which he replied sharply and loudly, "Fish don't talk either!"

• Love 1