A New Pervert Incoming

Hello, I'm Umbra, pleasure to make everyone's acquaintance. I'm here to full fill dark fantasies and desires, and chew some bubblegum, and I'm almost all out of gum, seriously its a problem. Please take a look at my fresh out of the oven preferences sheet and if you feel like we click, poke me over in the messages. Hope to see your raunchy asses there.

• Senior Staff

Welcome to the community! ❤️

I'm sure you're more than likely to find what you're looking for here! We tend to take kindly to perverts as long as they follow the rules! If you have any questions please feel free to contact any staff members with purple names. We hope you enjoy your time here! 

• Community Administrator

Hello and welcome to EcchiDreams! It's good to see you here with us, and I hope you have fun in our friendly community! And feel free to check out the Welcome Pack that @Temaelrin has created for new Dreamers. If you need any help, or just have a question, please don't hesitate to contact a member of staff!

• Community Administrator

Hello there @Umbra and welcome to EcchiDreams! As it has been mentioned already we have a welcome pack to help new people get started:

Please check it out but if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! I look forward to seeing you around. 

• Senior Staff
20 hours ago, Umbra said:

Hello, I'm Umbra, pleasure to make everyone's acquaintance. I'm here to full fill dark fantasies and desires, and chew some bubblegum, and I'm almost all out of gum, seriously its a problem. Please take a look at my fresh out of the oven preferences sheet and if you feel like we click, poke me over in the messages. Hope to see your raunchy asses there.

Welcome to EcchiDreams, Umbra! Hope you enjoy your time here!

Archived