Hello, Ecchi community.

My username is: ManInMauve.

I guess you could refer to me as Mauve... It does sound like fun, doesn’t it?

I’m a Pansexual Canadian who’s sleeping pattern is certainly out-of-whack, as of recently, while I self-isolate. The big reason that I’m here, which I have plastered all over my profile, and the likes, is that I’m looking for short-term, and quick roleplays to hone my writing skill and keep my writing habits up during this time.

Why?

I want the sexual release, while also not having to worry about being bogged down by long-term commitments with the roleplays that I get into. I’d also like to use the short-and-sweet approach to roleplays to help me get through my list of “Will-Do Kinks” in order to get a wider array of experience, skill, and knowledge with speed.

I’m an anime/manga fan, loving series like Skip Beat!, Crimson Spell, Seven Deadly Sins, Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, Record of a Fallen Vampire, Prison School, Don’t Be Cruel, Midnight Stranger, Punch Up!, Awkward Silence, Love Stage!, Gangsta., Cells at Work, and Princess Jellyfish.

I binge-watch series and movies, even reruns, including: Friends, Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, The Good Place, The Dragon Prince, Mr. Iglesias, Santa Clarita Diet, The Joel McHale Show with Joel McHale, Family Guy... The Ginger Snaps Trilogy, any Disney or Studio Gibhli, MirrorMask, Strange Magic, and This Boy Caught a Merman.

I love talking about Neil Gaiman and Amanda Palmer, Sam Sykes(I may refer to him as Salamander Sykes), Legend of Zelda, and Pokemon, among other people and things.

I’d prefer not talking about the roleplay that I’m writing with my partner, however, as my mind may change in the process, I may lose interest sooner, etc.

I love to crossdress, put a fake pregnancy belly on along with whole maternity outfits; as well as playing board games and video games. (I look good anyway that I dress, but I look especially good with a large belly and big breasts on my tiny frame. Everything popping off me, beautifully, like bubble wrap. — You know you wanna poke me. Wink wink.)

tl;dr

Call me Mauve. I’m here for quick/short roleplays. I’m (probably) odd, and like many things, but the big surprise is that I’m as horny as a nerdy cat in heat.

Play with me, okay?

• Community Administrator

Hello and welcome to EcchiDreams! That's quite the long introduction lol If you're after something quick, you might want to check out the Bulletin Board for private roleplaying. You can either see what's already there, or put up a request for a roleplay. Feel free to also check out the Welcome Pack that @Temaelrin has written for new Dreamers. It will have useful information in it. If you need any help, or just have a question, please don't hesitate to contact a member of staff.

Hi there Mauve! It's nice to see your Introduction Thread here on the forums! I had a read of your post and I will say, I like the choices in favourite anime, games, and media in general. Of all the titles you listed I am most familiar with Cells at Work, some Disney and Studio Ghibli films, and The Legend of Zelda games. 😄 

With regards to what you are looking for in roleplays, looking for short-term stuff is totally fine! There are plenty of users who come here looking for an outlet like that, so it's not out of the norm or anything. Some users enjoy long, detailed stories in their roleplays, others might like a short and sweet story~.

If you need help with anything or have any questions you would like to ask, you are more than welcome to ask around the community or write to staff member. Staff member's names are 
purple, and a whole list of us can be found here.

Happy Dreaming~! 🌻

• Senior Staff

Welcome to the community, Mauve! ❤️

I definitely understand that it can be very stressful to deal with long-term roleplays at times. In general, though, most roleplayers will understand an unexpected absence. I can also totally relate to the messed up sleep schedule. It's hard to go to sleep on time when you haven't been doing much adventuring all day. Bleh. 

You shouldn't have any problem finding others with similar interests to your own here! As the others have said, if you need any help please feel free to contact the staff and we'll get back to you as soon as we can! 

Happy dreaming~

Archived