GM Angel's Pathfinder Gameplay Thread

2 hours ago, MIroque said:

As the town welcoming comitee was just an lowly sheriff, one of the knights relayed him the information, more state of the fact matter, than anything, so that the Osirian unit would be staying beyond the city games, and were not going to cause harm to anyone, unless provocated. Knight also told the sheriff that they might come into the town to spend some coin, and if someone was causing commotion with the Osirian delegates, it would not go unanswered.

The caravan had already started to build their tent village when the towns comitee got there, and the Pyramid shaped pavilion was up first. Princess was resting there.

Reveal hidden contents

OOC: I take that those who riden Lady Gold's carriage were all in the town already, when this happend?

The Sheriff seems relived, despite being dictated to and nods his acceptance.  Twenty minutes later Kendra Deverin, the Mayor of Sandpoint, arrives and politely asks to speak to the leader of the battalion.

OOC: Yeah at this point they will have gone in already I suppose.

@PsychoSexual

Kazumi expected Darius to be forceful ,so the slaps on her ass were no surprise, but the pure animal lust that drove him into her, that fisted his hands in her hair and used her body like some kind of carnal amusement park ride was more than she'd expected from the man. Even the ruthless assault by feral gnolls while Katapesh slavers stood on and cheered all those years ago could barely have prepared her for the pure, bestial nature of him, for the untamed need that drove him to claim her body so fully. 

She leaned back against him, because it was the only thing she could think to do. Her hair was pulled hard, chin up, breasts bouncing wildly as he hammered into her like some sort of steam-driven machine. The wet slapping of their bodies as he pounded her caused a stir compared the the almost sensual nature of the others who had found solace in each others' bodies. This was not mere sex, and it certainly wasn't lovemaking. This was a fucking designed to break a girl and take pleasure from her by force.

Three of the women in the bath looked on in shock, but Kazumi, barely able to do anything other than grip his body behind her and hold on for dear life, waved them away. She knew what this red wizard wanted, and she knew he couldn't find it with most women. She was one of the few who could truly give him what he wanted. She willed herself to calm, centered her mind, and went through the forms of the tantric ritual she had learned in her homeland of Tian Xia.

Her inner walls clenched around his cock like a fist gripping him, and she willed them to move in concert with his thrusts, squeezing inward as he pulled out and sliding outward as he pressed in. The sensation should easily drive him over the edge. Her body was like a sleeve designed for his cock alone. She felt him fill her, his body as hard as hers was soft, his need as dominating as hers was accommodating.

• Love 2

16 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

I blush a little bit, not from the act or anything, but from her being okay with it."Oh, that is delightful to hear. I am happy you are feeling better and everything. I hope we can get to converse more. You seem like a delightful person with good knowledge",  I say and then of course giving her some soap with myself all lathered up nicely.

"Why thank you, and I hope we get to converse more too." Lady Gold says as she accepts the soap and lathers up.

1 minute ago, JennyDK said:

Since Lady Gold is not going anywhere, I try to go on speaking with her, hoping she would indulge me, at least for the time being."Lady Gold. What is in the title of princess anyway? Is that some sort of female chieftain?", I ask a simple question, hoping not to wear her time and patience thin.

Lady Gold smiles and considers. "The daughter of the chieftain usually." She replies.

2 minutes ago, GM Angel said:

Lady Gold smiles and considers. "The daughter of the chieftain usually." She replies.

"Ohh, what different terminology. I will have to remember to write this down. Furthermore, how open are most humans and other Outland to Mainlanders like myself? I saw a few looking at me funny, yet none of you have battered an eye. In fact, I have gotten quite well along with most of them, disregarding power hungry future villains", I tell her.

@IsabellaRose

*His hands moved to her tits, groping them hard, squeezing them, teasing them his touch insistent and demanding upon her supple flesh, and even yet this wasn't enough for him so he pulled  her nipples just to hear her moan. His hardness throbbed against as her wetness, and it seemed to him the harsher he was, the gentler she became, submitting to him. Her wetness and unbelievable tightness where almost to much for him but he was determined to fuck her senseless, he didn't think he could break she was a proud woman, but in this moment he didn't care, he wanted her to be his, his whore, his bitch, his slave.*

*He bend over her which forced his Cock deeper into her, doing so, so he could whisper obscenities into her ear, he was ready to explode but his ego allowed him not to yield just yet not until she so and so he commanded her to cum, not with magic but entirely with his dominance and his arrogance*

"Cum! Cum! Cum now. cum with my Cock deep inside of you cum, cum as I claim you as mine!"

*He shouts says in Sylvan, a flood of his seed enters her cunt walls, her womb. Thick, creamy, milky semen so much of it as if he was trying to breed her, it was a testament to her skills that he had cum so hard, that she could bring him to such lust and raw animal desire*

Even though the question was asked of Lady Gold, Cernan can't help but chime in of the conversation while watching the powerful display. "I have found that most humans, elves, and dwarves will not give you much hassle if you resemble them. However, the less you look like them, the more strange looks you are likely to get. The reason behind that is most people simply try to live their own lives never straying from their little communities."

The monk pauses in thought before continuing, "And we didn't 'batter an eye' because most of us are fairly well travelled and have seen many different races. Oh and though I may appear to be human, I am not. I am actually an aasimar, born to human parents but I have celestial blood somewhere in my family line."

Adam fell on the side of the house from tripping his joints locked up on him again  "stupid legs stuck again i knew i should of lube up before moving again " he was slowly walking with his left leg stuck in one spot has he held on to the house he left a small mark on the house here he hit 

3 minutes ago, agdiv said:

Even though the question was asked of Lady Gold, Cernan can't help but chime in of the conversation while watching the powerful display. "I have found that most humans, elves, and dwarves will not give you much hassle if you resemble them. However, the less you look like them, the more strange looks you are likely to get. The reason behind that is most people simply try to live their own lives never straying from their little communities."

The monk pauses in thought before continuing, "And we didn't 'batter an eye' because most of us are fairly well travelled and have seen many different races. Oh and though I may appear to be human, I am not. I am actually an aasimar, born to human parents but I have celestial blood somewhere in my family line."

I roll my eyes at the sight before me, but then focusing on the two try conversing with me and the nice monk Cernan seems to join in on it and I give him a happy little smile, making him know he is free to talk."I guess that makes sense monk Cernan. It is kind of strange. My people are open to most things, really. We are very care free and easy going...as you found it", I say and wink before going on",....Assimar? Celestial? So you are in connection with the spirits then? THose who roam the night sky? Tell me more", I say.

@IsabellaRose

Jerell let's out a low, "mmmmmm," as Shandana begins riding him. She was very tight, and felt amazing. His eyes closed for a second as she took him in her.

"Oooo fuck, you feel good! Mmmmmm.  Maybe I shall have you... after dinner for dessert as well?" Jerell's strong sword fighter hands felt up her legs, lingered on her ass for moment before grabbing her waist. Jerell's muscles tensed as he began moving his pelvis to meet riding. He gazed over her body, he found her face incredibly beautiful, and her tits perfect. He leaned forward a bit and lightly licked, first one nipple then the other. Then he sucked them firmly while swirling his tongue around them. He pulled back after a time to gaze at her emerald eyes. He began thrusting up a little faster, one hand going to a breast, the other running up her back, until he gripped her hair and tugged, firmly yet affectionately. Jerell growled as his pleasue intensified.

Edited by Balthier

2 hours ago, JennyDK said:

",....Assimar? Celestial? So you are in connection with the spirits then? THose who roam the night sky? Tell me more", I say.

Cernan chuckles at his friend's endless questions. "Celestials are various planar beings of good alignment, think of them as the polar counterpart to demons and devils. Often, celestials will mate with humans with aasimar being the common offspring. Though frequently it can take several generations before an aasimar is born to human parents, as was my case." Cernan flexes his shimmering, silvery feathered wings. "My great, great, grandfather was infact a Garuda."

4 hours ago, GM Angel said:

The Sheriff seems relived, despite being dictated to and nods his acceptance.  Twenty minutes later Kendra Deverin, the Mayor of Sandpoint, arrives and politely asks to speak to the leader of the battalion.

Silent Watcher, the retinue spokes knight, lets the mayor to the pavillion and soldiers inform that there is an guest for the princess. 

Without hassle, man in white khitoni opens the door and lets the mayor in.

Princess is resting an an divan, eating some exotic fruits as the mayors enters, and turns her eyes toward her.

"Evening mayor. Please share this meal with us." 

Pavillion has two other persons in there. Knight-commander in white khitoni and the elder man, who let her in.

"Let me introduce us, I am princess Nepthtys, of Khemet, and these are my command. Knight-Commander Devout and my quaetermaster Anointed Arwelac."

Kazumi concentrates on the forms of her tantric rituals, keeping herself focused on the feel of him inside of her, the motion, the friction, the moment in which she finds herself. She reacts to his controlling actions, letting him do as he will to her body, giving herself to the moment, finding pleasure in the roughness, arousal in the pain.

She feels him spend his seed inside of her and her body reacts, convulsing around him. She cries out, trying to stifle it so as not to disturb the bathers around them. It takes a moment of muscles contractions as she grips the edge of the pool for her to calm down, but eventually she does. She feels him pull out, and gasps at the emptiness.

Darius' violent taking of her body was more than she had anticipated, and she leans against the edge of the pool, panting, trying to catch her breath. Her insides are raw from the intensity of his claiming of her body, and she smiles despite the pain. To make a man lose control of himself in such a way while she maintained total self-control is a power trip she enjoys very much, but she might have wished for a different outcome at this particular time, in this particular place. Still, she thinks, as she feels his seed run out of her, we cannot control the world, only our reactions to it, and he certainly caused a reaction.

She smile again, and looks back at him, her eyes betraying her weariness. "You certainly know how to take what you want, Lord Blackwood," she says, her tone playful. "I do hope I was pleasing to you."

She turns back to the rest of the bathers as she lifts herself up out of the water, stepping slowly out of the pool. 

"I believe I shall retire to my chambers," she says softly. "Please enjoy the baths and dinner. If you need for anything, simply ask the staff or Tamiko."

A nearly nude woman approaches with a sheer robe and wraps it around Kazumi. It does nothing to hide her curves. 

"If you are still interested in meditating, come to my chambers when you are ready," she says to Nishka with a soft smile. 

With that, she leaves the bath and heads upstairs.

• Like 1

@IsabellaRose

*He enjoys the feeling of being inside of her, of ownership of her submission even if its only for this brief moment of carnal delight,  He is breathing heavily and as she tries to catch her breath he kisses her forehead and holds her close, both to reassure her and to show her he is capable of gentleness. His breath ragged and heavy, the physical  exertion clearly showing. Then she speaks and he is glad that her only worry seemed to be if she had pleased him*

"You are a most remarkable woman, Lady Kazumi."

*He says with a bow and smile and if she permits it a kiss on her hand, going back to his flirting ways, though he believes she understands how special the moment was to him*

"Thank you for your hospitality"

*He say as she retires, by this point he is aware that the rest of their group had seen him at his most animalistic but of he seems bothered it doesn't show, he returns to the bath to rest but once clean and certainly feeling tired both physically and mentally. Darius goes to get dressed, he had sent the Arcane Eye to Princess Nephthys and he wanted to apologize for intruding and so he went to find her*

16 hours ago, MIroque said:

Silent Watcher, the retinue spokes knight, lets the mayor to the pavilion and soldiers inform that there is an guest for the princess. 

Without hassle, man in white khitoni opens the door and lets the mayor in.

Princess is resting an an divan, eating some exotic fruits as the mayors enters, and turns her eyes toward her.

"Evening mayor. Please share this meal with us." 

Pavilion has two other persons in there. Knight-commander in white khitoni and the elder man, who let her in.

"Let me introduce us, I am princess Nepthtys, of Khemet, and these are my command. Knight-Commander Devout and my quartermaster Anointed Arwelac."

"I am Kendra Deverin, Mayor of Sandpoint and this is Sheriff Hemlock." Introduces the dignified dark haired woman. "We are happy to agree with your reasonable requests, we just don't want violence."

Nepthtys watched the woman from her divan.

"Hmm.. Should I have been planning an violent confrontation, would you think it woukd have been wise move to come and talk to me?" She toke an grape and bited it casually. 

"Be that as it may, we meen no harm to you or your. Althou, should there be some need for mens under my command, you can turn toward me, and we might be able to smite somekind of deal, depending on tasks at hand. And, if the town holds any magisters or scholars of reputation, could you make them know, I could have use for their knowledge on local mountain and its history. But, now, sit and break bread with me."

@Balthier

Shandana moans low in her throat as his tongue and lips tease her breasts and nipples, and she throws her head back, her long raven locks falling against her shoulder blades. She lets our a growling purr, a sound of excited arousal, and bites her lower lip as she moves her body up and down, feeling Jerell's length move nearly out and then far too deep within her. She stares down at him, her eyes filled with lust.

"You may have me... any time you wish..." she says, between heavy breaths and tiny moans.

Suddenly, she convulses around his shaft, her body orgasming as if she had no idea it was coming, and her eyes widen in surprise for a moment. She lets out a series of tiny sounds of pleasure as she rides out the orgasm, then lets out that same purring growl, but this time it is filled with hunger. She redoubles her efforts despite the over-stimulation, and rides him a little faster, a little more forcefully.

When he tugs on her hair she says in a breathy whisper, "Gods, yes, take me there again."

She stares down at him and then hugs his head to her breasts as she rides him.

• Love 1