GM Angel's Pathfinder Gameplay Thread

I turn my head to look at the gladiator with whom I had shared a very lovely evening and conversation with. My face exhumes great awe, inspiration and outright respect. This level of adoration causes me to bow deeply for the courageous warrior."Gladiator Ferax. It pains me to hear you take upon such a curse, but I feel like...this might have been your path to take. I deeply and utterly respect you for your noble deed to help out the rest of us. It is indeed the mark of a true hero to think of the right way to approach such harsh trials. You will have my eternal gratitude and I will make it my personal mission to make you free once more", I say with a hint of tears in my eyes as I am deeply touched.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

*The Red Wizard looks at the Umbral Dragon he was about to make a joke about having a vacancy for a familiar but he doesn't, he cant understand why would a stranger sacrifice himself this way, but who was him to judge*

"Thank you."

*He simply says to the Gladiator, he then stands back standing in front of Lady Gold.*

"I suggest you stick to me, I assure you I have every intention of protecting you."

*He extends the same invitation to Lady Kazumi*

@WritesNaughtyStories
Iquickly scribble down the events that has just passed, among of which being how one might transfer curses and of course details about this place.

Solemnly I walk over to Ferax with a face mixed with hope and sorrow."I want you to have this...perhaps it might help keep your mind sane", I say softly and hand him a carved talisman."This was handed down to me from a long line of spirit speakers. Perhaps we may connect this through trinket gladiator Ferax".

Edited by JennyDK

I look at the man's face with the deep respect for him following the path he saw to be right for him. As my talisman is taken and I am given a kiss and wink, a thick blush forms on my cheeks and a wide smile forms as well."As promised I will do my utmost to ensure your freedom. I am sure certain your life's journey do not end here. I will ask the sprits to aid you until this is over", I say before waving goodbye and joining the others as they surely want to go inside.

Cernan stands in utter disbelief as he witnesses the event transpiring in front of him. He had not had the opportunity to get to know the gladiator and sensed Nishka would probably feel the loss more profoundly than others in the group. He steps up behind the ratfolk, placing a reassuring hand on her shoulder and bowing to Ferax. "I promise as well to do all I can to make your stay here as short as possible."

• Thanks 1

Lady Gold shivers then thanks Darius "I am afraid of dragons." She admits. The obsidian doors swing wide and grant the party entrance to a long dim hallway heading toward the central domed chapel. A well dressed old man awaits you inside, fully human in appearance except for his jet black eyes.

"Welcome to the Armory." He says and gestures towards shadowed alcoves along the length of the hallway, each with an item of power on a pedestal. "Each person may take a single item from this place by the Divine will of Shar. In addition you may partake of Shar's power up ahead in the Chapel."

*Darius remains ahead of Lady Gold and if the rest of party members dont mind he will take the lead, feeling himself more capable of dealing with whatever they may encounter*

"Lady Gold if you dont mind me asking, how can you command Lessenor and yet be afraid of anything?"

*He says letting Lady Gold take charge she was the one that wanted to come here, she must had been thinking of an specific item to retrieve*

Edited by PsychoSexual

"Heh, I don't command Lessenor, we are just allies after a fashion. He was the one who first warned me about Shar's coming apocalypse. Regarding Dragons, they just scare me is all!" She says as she inspects the alcoves, looking for something specific.

Edited by GM Angel

"Dragons are wonderful creatures, why I understand they are dangerous, quite possibly the most dangerous beings after the Gods. I believe Dragons get an undeserved reputation. Just like Wizards"

*He also looks for a specific item, not something too powerful, but something quite useful at least he believed so eventually finding one even in the color he like this was gold instead the silver one he worn Headband of Mental Superiority +6, but before he takes it he decides to check if any of the items are cursed casting Identify first*

"Just a personal phobia." Lady Gold tells the wizard and then smiles as she finds what she is looking for. On a pedestal marked 'The Seeds of Rebirth' is a small brown bag. She takes it and looks within, smiling wider. "I have what I need!" She tells the others and beckons for them to select something.

Darius finds that the item is not cursed.

• Like 1

*He puts his Headband of Aerial Agility + 4 Int the one he had personally made on his back pack with the bag of bones he had obtained the day before, and takes Headband of Mental Superiority +6 and puts it on his head*

"The craftsmanship of this is excellent, though I believe my skills have risen enough to equal it.'

*Darius feels the power all around him as he places the golden headband, it would be 24 hours before its effects became permanent. He looks at Lady Gold*

"Does Lessenor buy magical items as well as selling them?"

*Darius looks at the group and says*

"I am happy to help you look for items my Identify spell will last for a while"

"Thank you Lady Gold. Are there any other urgent tasks? I just like to plan ahead."

*Darius's ask he doesn't want to explain his plans but he does have plenty of things he wishes to do, he would research 'The Seeds of Rebirth' privately but he hoped someone else in the party would ask so he could save himself the effort*