GM Angel's Pathfinder Gameplay Thread

7 minutes ago, GM Angel said:

Lady Gold repeats her noncommittal shrug. "It would not prove difficult for you to outsmart me I suspect. And the soul looking back? My own I would imagine."

"I have learn there are those with a piece of Shar's soul. If you see anyone like that be sure to point them out."

*He said thinking if he couldn't understand her he could at least use her seeing skills*

Edited by PsychoSexual

Hai Linh, turns to look at the group, her eyes glowing an unearthly green, shadows swirling up off of her body. 

"It is done," she says simply, and then looks to Darius. She approaches him, looks him up and down, and from behind the black fabric she has lifted back up to cover her face he cannot make out her expression. "You have nothing to fear, old man." 

She approaches Kazumi and stares at her, eye to eye. The two share a moment of unspoken connection and then she bows her head to Kazumi and steps ins beside her once more,

Kazumi looks to her companions, emotion welling within her, but she says nothing. She reaches out toward Hai Linh as if to hold her hand, but then stops herself, hands back at her sides. She turns to Lady Gold.

"Is there anything else we need to do here? Anyone else we need to leave behind forever or give to the power of darkness?" 

2 hours ago, IsabellaRose said:

Hai Linh, turns to look at the group, her eyes glowing an unearthly green, shadows swirling up off of her body. 

"It is done," she says simply, and then looks to Darius. She approaches him, looks him up and down, and from behind the black fabric she has lifted back up to cover her face he cannot make out her expression. "You have nothing to fear, old man." 

She approaches Kazumi and stares at her, eye to eye. The two share a moment of unspoken connection and then she bows her head to Kazumi and steps ins beside her once more,

Kazumi looks to her companions, emotion welling within her, but she says nothing. She reaches out toward Hai Linh as if to hold her hand, but then stops herself, hands back at her sides. She turns to Lady Gold.

"Is there anything else we need to do here? Anyone else we need to leave behind forever or give to the power of darkness?" 

"No, we have done what we can. Step through the portal and you will be returned to the material plane in the exact spot you left. There you will all have a few weeks to yourselves as I make final preparations." Lady Gold responds and with that walks across the floor and enters the portal herself.

Kazumi hangs her head for a moment. She isn't one hundred percent certain what her friend gave up, but she knows it was part of her humanity, and the loss fills her with trepidation and sadness. Should she also accept the power that Hai Linh accepted? What else will the rest of them give up to defeat this threat? She takes a deep breath, lifts her head, and strides to the dark altar, staring down at it.

Hai Linh follows behind her silently and places a hand on her shoulder. "It does not hurt for long," she says. "The power is... unimaginable."

Kazumi stares down at the altar, trying to decide if she will be the same after, if she will still feel love, or if darkness and shadow will fill her body.

@IsabellaRose

*Darius looks at the way Lady Kazumi is looking at the altar, hears the words she and her consort are sharing and tries only once to stop her from doing this*

"Lady Kazumi, if its power you seek I suggest you listen carefully to what I say. Lady Gold is through the portal alone and undefended do me the kindness of assuring her safety and I will show you how to attain not just power but do so on your terms. The choice is yours, but allow me to remind you what Lady Gold said. Your mere presence lifts all our spirits and none so more than my own!"

15 hours ago, PsychoSexual said:

@GM Angel

*If Lady Gold thinks she will be safe on the other side who is Darius to disagree and without her looking over his shoulder, Darius is willing to take a few more risks*

"Tell me Seneschal, who are you? How do you came to be here?"

"I am the Seneschal of the Armory of Darkness, created by Shar to be the care taker of this place long ago." The Old man replies simply.

Edited by GM Angel

15 hours ago, IsabellaRose said:

Kazumi hangs her head for a moment. She isn't one hundred percent certain what her friend gave up, but she knows it was part of her humanity, and the loss fills her with trepidation and sadness. Should she also accept the power that Hai Linh accepted? What else will the rest of them give up to defeat this threat? She takes a deep breath, lifts her head, and strides to the dark altar, staring down at it.

Hai Linh follows behind her silently and places a hand on her shoulder. "It does not hurt for long," she says. "The power is... unimaginable."

Kazumi stares down at the altar, trying to decide if she will be the same after, if she will still feel love, or if darkness and shadow will fill her body.

Hai Linh knows now that the Shadow has no effect on alignment or emotions, though it does physically change one into an immortal and fills the body with a constant low level bliss.

8 hours ago, GM Angel said:

"I am the Seneschal of the Armory of Darkness, created by Shar to be the care taker of this place long ago." The Old man replies simply.

*He wonders how he was created but he doubts he will get an answer. Darius had hoped it was another member of the Entreri family but that didn't seem to be the case. He would wait until Lady Kazumi made her and then decide what to do*

Edited by PsychoSexual

"We should stay together. A good soldier will tell you, don't break the phalanx. Come, let us follow Lady Gold."

Jerell uncorks a vile of holy water and splashes it around the alter. He walks over near the portal , "May the light of Imoedae illuminate the darkness," and cast consecrate. With that done he steps through the portal.

*Darius smiles, Adam had a way to make things simple, perhaps he could help him with his predicament*

"Well done. You should follow the good cleric Jerell and tell him what you did, let him know you helped him like he wanted to."

*Darius says pointing to the gate Lady Gold, Nishka and Jerrell had already walkthrough*

*Darius has almost the entire group gathered he doesn't know if they over heard what the Lady Gold had said about his sliver of Mythic power, but before anyone asked him anything he decided to try to further his goals and he hoped they agreed in this case his goal was the party's goal*

"I have been thinking of a way to have a safe base of operations, one safe from deities, one hidden and one where we can live both in nature and in comfort."

*He says loudly and hopefully having their attention he continues*

"Lady Kazumi, I know you must have spend a small fortune in accommodations I was hoping for a more permanent solution. All I require are 6 hours upon which I'll be defenseless whilst I perform the spell. Any volunteers?"

*Darius had all the things he required, and he understood if they had questions and was willing to answer them as best he could*

Edited by PsychoSexual
Clarity and spelling errors