GM Angel's Pathfinder character discussion thread

6 minutes ago, GM Angel said:

Yeah, don't worry about him killing you all, If I was playing him hard core yes, clearly even with out magic items he is 9 CR above you but he is more silly comic relief at this point and a guy who knows a lot and is willing to spill the beans easily then a deliberate boss encounter. It's alright that you attacked him he gives you a taste of what Shar's followers can be like when they have her blessings and are infused with her gifts.

Well Darius is still going to try to kill him because he thinks "comic relief" is some kind of curse of stupidity lesser creatures suffer from.

• Like 1

Regarding the Pathfinder system I wouldn't call it broken though it is very intricate but high level games are more an adjustment than a unbalanced mess. As a player it does help if you understand the system and specifically what your character is capable of and as a GM it helps if you create stories that don't rely on the elements you used for lower level games like dungeon crawls, slow travelogs etc. In my opinion it all works rather well it's just an adjustment but when the group are all grand heroes facing amazing threats I think it is worth it!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MIroque said:

Cr22 is hardly comic relief. Its godlike being, who could with easy, se decimate economy, ecology and commit medium-large genocides..all that in one day.,

Agreed but for a goddess it does make sense, and I think our enemies are for the moment idiots who can't really use the power they were given.

• Like 1

Well to prevent potential brewing butt hurt I'll reveal to you as well that this goblin is multiple types of foreshadowing, he belongs in this scene and story, despite seeming a bit out of place being a godlike mage and an idiot.

Edited by GM Angel

16 minutes ago, PsychoSexual said:

Agreed but for a goddess it does make sense, and I think our enemies are for the moment idiots who can't really use the power they were given.

Yeah, you got it! And enjoy it while it lasts, Shar isn't worshiped only by bottom feeders she has empowered.

1 minute ago, DozleZabie2 said:

so was that a right thing i did going for  a swing at the goblin cause im trying to make sure im not messing up  

You are like the hulk, it is almost always the right thing when you go smash things. Do you want me to do your hit/damage rolls for you or is @GM Angel doing it? I am not sure what the idea is there.

3 minutes ago, DozleZabie2 said:

im fine with ether or im not sure what im doing >_< 

Thats what I was thinking I could run you through it, have you read the rules? I am not sure whats your native language so I can suggest a link but its not hard it looks more intimidating than it is.

On 18/04/2020 at 18:53, PsychoSexual said:

wand of invisibility (cl 7, 10 charges),                           2100gp
+1 shadow studded leather,                                         5000gp (aprox)
+1 short sword,                                                               1100gp
amulet of natural armor +2,                                         4000gp
belt of mighty constitution +2,                                     2,000 gp
boots of speed,                                                              12,000gp
cloak of resistance +4(black shawl),                           16,000 gp
headband of inspired wisdom +4(pink ribbon),      16,000 gp
ring of protection +3,                                                    18,000 gp
unholy symbol of Shar,
eye ointment for true seeing (worth 250 gp),
                                                                                          4,300 gp

@Balthier @agdiv Are you guys interested in any of the items?

3 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

The wand might be useful for me. Not sure what else, honestly.

I know @MIroque also wants the wand. I was thinking we could limit one item per person and then see what's left, but because the cloak is so much more expensive I am hoping she will be happy to let the wand go.