Deactivated account

Feral is very specific to a certain kind of people. It's not for everyone but there will always be a few people here or there anyway. In 20 years of roleplay, I did it once myself (as I believe I described in my sheet) that was feral x furry and it was fun. Hopefully you did or will do your preference sheet so people know exactly what you're looking for. Welcome to EcchiDreams.

Welcome to the pack, Wildwolf. :3 Hope you have a fun time here with us~.

If you need a helping hand or have any questions you would like to ask, you are more than welcome to reach out to the community or write to a staff member. Staff have 
purple names, and a full list of us can be found here.

Happy Dreaming~!

Can anyone perhaps tell me how to create a reference sheet? 

• Senior Staff
19 minutes ago, Wildwolf said:

Can anyone perhaps tell me how to create a preference sheet? 

You can find the preference board in our forum! You can access it by clicking "forum index" on the homepage, or clicking on "community" under the explore tab on the banner. Alternatively, you can just click here to go straight to the preferences board! Just click "Add new preferences" and you're all set!

Archived