I'm gonna buy/bail you with...

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll buy you with a 270 gallon tub of aphrodisiac and a vibrator. No way that can go wrong.

Flash sale, only one left. Place your bids, or don't. Up to you.

I’ll buy another PixiLust with a memory foam mattress, warm blanket, comfy pillow and sheets, some sweet dreams, and I’ll throw in a body pillow and dildo too while we’re at it.

Now then, since I gave away my entire bed, I’m looking for an excellent offer to make up for it in exchange for me.  

Damn... I was gonna buy a Rucio with some doughnuts to go with that coffee... Ah, whatever. I’ll still buy you with doughnuts anyways.

Ahem. The Ultra Rare Akuja deal is now over... Fret not, for a new Ultra Ultra Rare Akuja deal is now available for purchase! (Normally guaranteed with your 700th pull on the gatcha...)

I'll buy Elena with a special vibrating chair, complete with penetrating vibrators and even restraints!

Rucio exists. Buy him. He's better than an Iphone.

Archived