Athletics fields

"Thanks...Yeah, I'm pretty good at most things. I was never one to focus on a specific training regime. But sure, I guess you can spot me." Edward almost gets all of the cum from his hair although he was getting a little frustrated at how much it stuck. "Ah, I guess it probably did drip everywhere, my bad. Thanks I guess." Edward sighs and shrugs at Ramick's declaration about helping. "Fine...I won't stop you." Edward finally finishes the shower and gets out. Luckily he was flaccid again so he didn't have to worry about an awkward situation. He dried off with the towel and put the baggy clothing on. "Thanks, they're uh spacious I guess."

"Okay cool. I guess I should give you my number so you can call when you work out. Unless you are going to work out now in which case I'll mop and then spot ya." As Edward puts on the clothes he thinks serious thoughts and avoids laughing at how scrawny his clothes make Edward look. "Yeah sorry about that those are the best I could do, but hey with the right diet and exercise you could seriously bulk up and they might fit... uh but that'll take time so it isn't really relevant.. um sorry." Ramick waits for a reply before he'll leave to get the mop and bucket.

"Yeah that's true... And it's fine I'll handle it. Just next time convince Malikah to go to the showers first." He sees Edward get his phone out and he gets closer pulling out his phone. It's a real brick of a Nokia since smartphones and stone fingers don't go so well together. They exchange numbers and he heads off to get a mop and bucket and begins cleaning.

Edited by Solomon

As Edward makes his way back to the school building, he notices the red girl still running on track. She was running when he arrived, Edward had made a friend, had sex, made another friend and showered before coming here but she was still running. Edward was very impressed by this and just had to speak to her. As she runs by, Edward joins and runs alongside her. "Hey there, you don't know me but I thought I'd say hi. Your stamina is incredible." @OlrukTheSmall

Scarlet let out another breath of air as she could feel her breathing growing ragged. She was approaching her limit so she felt that any punishment was probably solved. She noticed though as someone came up beside her. "H-Hi!" She said between her her heavy exhalations. "Thanks. I'm rather tough so I felt like I needed to really run around for a while before I start getting any better." Her shirt was entirely soaked through with sweat and her red skin glistened with moisture as light refracted off of her. "Names Scarlet. . . And you are?" 

• Like 1

"I'm Edward Van Ignis but feel free to call me whatever you like. I'm new to this school so I thought talking to new people would probably be beneficial to my experience." Edward wore a big grin as he spoke to her, he felt energized once more after speaking to Scarlet. He had seen a guy with stone flesh and a girl with crimson skin. He really felt like there was so much more to see. His hair was still a bit damp and frizzy from the intense wash but he didn't feel as if he needed to brush it. His newly acquired shirt was baggy and bone-dry in contrast to Scarlet's soaked top. He thought she looked quite pleasant covered in sweat, it really complimented her physique. "You sound beat, wanna go sit down?"

"Y-Yeah," She panted as she slowly put her jogging pace (which was more of a humans normal run) down until finally she was walking and she walked on over to an empty patch of grass beneath a convenient tree. "Hooooooo," She breathed out. One of her upper arms grasping at the collar of her clothes and pulling with rapid motions to fan her body with fresh air. "It feels like it's been forever since I made my legs turn to jelly like that." She laughed as her shorts were also similarly soaked in sweat and hugged her frame tightly which showed a very conspicuous bulge but it didn't seem too big yet. 

• Like 1

Edward slowed alongside her as they headed over to take a break, his eyes admittedly made an occasional flick to her sweat-soaked body but it wasn't very obvious. Upon noticing the bulge Edward wondered just how common futas were her, not that he was complaining. Edward sat down as Scarlet fanned herself, and just smiled before sighing. "Really? Well are you glad to get such an intense workout? You seem pretty satisfied at least." Edward admired the girl, she was a true beauty in his eyes, not even in a purely sexual light, there was just something about her that appealed to him.

"Mmm, yeah. I've got nothing but energy during the day and if I don't wear myself out I start to get all antsy and I won't be able to sleep at night." She complained as her upper arms wrapped around and held her head as she leaned back. One of her lower arms still rolling her collar to give her upper body some more room to breathe. "Mmmm, Edward. . . right? Don't think I remember you at all. What year are you?" She asked as she tilted her head over at him. 

"That makes sense. You definitely look the athletic type so I would assum you need to burn energy. Even I get like that haha, it gets a little annoying but still manageable." Edward lays on his bak with his arms behind his head for comfort. "I'm a first year, its actually my first time away from home too. What year are you?"

She nodded as she looked over at him. "I'm a second year myself. So, I guess that makes me your upperclassman." She giggled as she began to sit up. "Nnnngh, alright, I think I laid around for a bit too long. I'm going to start smelling my own stink at this rate." She said as the heated sweat that was around her a few moments ago from running was cooling down rather quickly which started to lead to her beginning to have a bit of BO drifting from her. "Mmm, if you want to keep hanging out with me, I believe there's a public slash family shower over by the lockers so if you wait in there for me while I grab my clothes from my locker." She said as her body began to roll up into a sitting stance. 

Edward could smell it too, he didn't think it was that intrusive but he felt like it would be normal for her to desire a shower. Edward sat up and stretched. "Sure, upperclassman." He teased. "I've already had a shower myself but if you really want one I dont mind waiting there for you. Just lead the way and I'll follow because I definitely would like to hang out more, that's if you don't mind of course." He smiled and rose to his feet, doing a few stretches to warm up a bit as he did so. He looked back at Scarlet and nodded. "Right then, ready when you are."

Scarlet got up on her feet. "Nnngh, alright then." She said as her upper arms did a casual stretch up to the sky. "Let's get goin then." She said as she made her way to the locker rooms where there was the doors for the girls and boys but then there was a family stall as well. She pointed at the outside of the stall. "Alright, wait for me, I need to grab a change of clothes." She said before ducking in to the girl's locker room. Scarlet grabbed her change of clothing before leaving and went inside the family stall. 

Edward smiles and nods as he watches Scarlet leave for a change of clothes, he twiddles his thumbs and wonders why he wasn't allowed to experience moments like these before. His thoughts were interrupted as Scarlet emerged and entered the family stall to which Edward promptly followed. "All sorted? I never realized there were these kinds of stalls here too. Man...this school has everything." Edward chuckled to himself before leaning against the wall. He wasn't exactly sure what to do at this time.

"Mmm, yeah, theres a whole ton of shit here. The headmaster here is really thorough with making sure everyone has everything while they're staying here." She said as she tossed off her soggy clothes in front of him. "Hooo, that feels better." She groaned as her naked form was well built with lean muscle that kept her figure slim. She had her back turned to him and he could see the way her back muscles pushed and pulled as her arms stretched in freedom from the soggy prison. Her ass was a chiseled piece of work like a masterpiece made of marble. 

Edward stared in awe at her figure, everything about her was incredibly arousing to him. He was so entranced that he forgot to hide it, his eyes drifted down her back to her ass where they remain glued. Edward sniffed the air to catch her wonderful scent which he couldn't get enough of. "W-woah...You're amazing."

• 1 month later...
  • Community Administrator

Kayla huffed to herself as she settled herself on a wall, her claws digging into the stone as she stretched her wings. They ached a little from flying the obstacle course that was clearly intended for flying monsters, helping to keep them fit and healthy as well as to improve their skills. She had desperately needed the exercise, as she had eaten far too much earlier in the day. She couldn’t help herself; the cafeteria food tasted very good to her. Granted, she wasn’t exactly fussy in what she ate, but she had certainly indulged a little too much and thus needed to hurt the extra energy away. But she had grown bored with the repetitious course, but she was still burning with energy. She glanced around the athletics field, looking for something much more fun and interesting to do. Even better if she could find someone to join in the fun with. After all, fun was better shared with friends, and she liked nothing more than to make new friends.

@JennyDK

• Like 1

Malikah is basically common inventory at the field at this point as she spends most of her time here, often working out hard. She must have run the track for at least 70 rounds by now in one go. She still has plenty of energy left, but even she has to pant out loud by now, especially as she has put weights onto her ankles to make it harder. Her clothing, while practical, is still pretty light and thin, meaning you can see just about everything on her underneath, like her very toned muscles, strong legs and so on.

• Like 1

Kayla’s eyes paused when they spied a figure on the track. It was one that she had seen before, but had never approached. She watched as the large figure for several long minutes, taking the time to really observe them for the first time. She liked the fact that her clothing was pretty light and thin, allowing her to appreciate the flexing muscle underneath, as well as other very prominent aspects. A slow grin tugged at her lips. Kayla had just found a new friend for herself. She had seen her around, so now it was time to introduce herself. Kayla thrust herself off from the wall, swooping low before swinging back up as she flew the short distance to the track. She then swung around, following the figure for a few moments before she came closer to fly almost next to them, “Hi!” She greeted, looking at them with a grin, tilting a little so that the figure could see her grinning face. Her wing was almost brushing the ground, but she wasn’t too concerned.

The goro woman simply marches on, grunting as she has to work hard to get forward onto the track, her body lightly sweaty and overly hot already. All of the muscles in her legs are being used nice and well, giving quite a sight for those who are into such a view. Suddenly a young harpy woman swoops down and flies near Malikah. The giant woman might have been vaguely surprised, but if so she doesn't really show it."Ohhh hello there. Can I help you miss? Are you lost?", she asks whilst running still.

• Like 1

“Me? Nope~!” Kayla replied, her grin widening even more. With a powerful thrust of her wings she moved up, moving over the goro woman so that she was now flying on her other side, “I’ve seen you here a few times, so I figured I might as well say hello! I’m Kayla! Who are you?” She asked, still with a big friendly smile on her lips.

The large strong woman just keeps on running like talking doesn't inhibit her ability to run a conversation at the same time and in truth it doesn't really affect one another. Malikah likes the jovial and easygoing tone of Kayla and grins back as well."I am Malikah J'zar! Nice to meet you Kayla! Have you been checking out my set of exercises? If so, is it because you want to get big and strong like me...or are you maybe some sort of admirer?", she responds back while pearls of sweat make her darker skin stand out much more and better.

• Like 1

Kayla giggled at Malikah’s question, “Definitely an admirer! Those muscles of yours are absolutely stunning!” She said, her eyes roaming over Malikah’s body, “Among other things.” She giggled again, easily keeping pace with the large woman, enjoying this conversation, “I had just finished my own exercise in the flying course. Need to keep nice and healthy, after all! Then I saw you and couldn’t help but to be very admiring. But what’s the use admiring from afar when I can come and admire up close~?” He gave Milakah a flirtatious wink.

• Love 1