OOC talk for Monster Academy.

1 minute ago, Icarian Dreams said:

Ah, I think we should wait a bit longer until throwing another event into the mix - some of my dance scenes haven't even finished, not to mention I already started a couple post-event ones. @JennyDK

Quite understandable. I feel the same way, but I did want to hear you guys out how you felt.

5 minutes ago, Multiversal said:

School event, sounds exciting!... if only I was here beforehand. Can’t exactly say I know what to expect, but how about giving it a few days for people to possibly wrap up their current roleplays if they’re going to be included there?

Yes, that is quite true.

Anyway.....all of you:

How did everyone like the events?

I personally feel like it was a nice success and hopefully it gave everyone a chance to make some great interactions. I certainly look forward to the next one.

I know we are not a HUGE group that uses the club, but as long as we have a great time, that is all that matters to me personally. People come and go and that is a fact of life.

All we can do, is try and make the place seem like a fun place! ❤️

• Love 2

Just now, Multiversal said:

Much true to ensure the quality of this place. Hopefully I can start roleplaying here again soon, especially with familiar faces that I hadn’t the chance to fully embrace yet :3

Feel free to ask me anytime. I will be happy to try and bring you up to speed. Especially on my new characters as well.

Just don't try to go too fast so you don't end up getting potentially overwhelmed. 😄

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Multiversal said:

Much true to ensure the quality of this place. Hopefully I can start roleplaying here again soon, especially with familiar faces that I hadn’t the chance to fully embrace yet :3

Ooh I'll have to look over your characters and come up with some ideas now! Also your preferences because oh boy do I need a refresher on all of that!

And as Jenny said do take it slow don't overburden yourself. 

• Woohoo 1

8 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Feel free to ask me anytime. I will be happy to try and bring you up to speed. Especially on my new characters as well.

Just don't try to go too fast so you don't end up getting potentially overwhelmed. 😄

Oh trust me I’ve done that already 0-0

Still, it’ll be nice for sure to try and be brought up to speed. So much I’ve must’ve missed these months, as well as having to update Zadria’s picture along with others sadly. That aside, I know you have lots of good things in store whenever your involved!

7 minutes ago, Solomon said:

Ooh I'll have to look over your characters and come up with some ideas now! Also your preferences because oh boy do I need a refresher on all of that!

And as Jenny said do take it slow don't overburden yourself. 

I loved creating characters, only issue was that uh... not sure where Azalin is right now, along with Scarlett. That aside, would be more than lovely to roleplay with you again! Darn, especially realized I missed out on that lovely FE roleplay we did with Hubert and Bernie too ;~;

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Multiversal said:

How long has it been since I last step foot in this place? 0-0

So much must’ve happened too, honestly surprised it still seems to be going on after so long.

Multi!!! Hai!!! It's great to see you around again 💚 

1 hour ago, JennyDK said:

By the way guys: I am now sure what the next school event is going to be.

Question is: How long should we wait until starting the next one?

Ooh? Awesome! As for how long to wait, how about maybe wait until mid April? It'll give time for anyone having made or making new characters to work on integrating them into the mix, lets people do some scenes in locations that were used by the event, ect. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Multiversal said:

not sure where Azalin is right now, along with Scarlett

I'm not sure whether you mean in or out of character, but Jenny had been cleaning up the character threads from inactive characters a while back, so it's likely some of yours got hidden. You should be able to get her back, we'll only need to pester the administration a bit :3

Edited by Icarian Dreams
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

I'm not sure whether you mean in or out of character, but Jenny had been cleaning up the character threads from inactive characters a while back, so it's likely some of yours got hidden. You should be able to get her back, we'll only need to pester the administration a bit :3

Ah, that’s just fine honestly. If someone else already took their position I can’t exactly say I’ll take it back, but if anything I’ll still want them to be there for roleplay convenience. Though thank you for telling me, I’ve only still seen my Jiangshi and Zadria and Azalin along with Scarlet but some are like... not showing their pictures.

1 hour ago, JennyDK said:

@Godot Did you have interest in my necromancer in town? I just remembered that someone expressed interest at some point.

I think I asked about it, but that's it. Right now I just don't feel like I have the energy to make up/begin any new scenes, so if others are interested in your necromancer, they're free to do so.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Multiversal said:

Hmm...: should probably get back into the swing of things using my old characters. Though at the same time, I forgot that the three staff I made are now hidden from view. Sad times ;~;

Well, you could always start up with one of your student characters, and I can see about working on seeing if we can get any of them open. Gotta check if anyone else is in those staff positions or not. 

I know I've got 4 characters open currently: Edgar the vice headmaster, my Naga student/bully, my imp criminal, and my hair dresser.

• Like 1

Luckily half of mine are still up, and the positions for the staff I once had are still (and somehow) open! Though that still leaves mew without Azalin, Penelope, and Valentine.

Luckily (x2), I said half of mine are still up! Which means Kyonshi who’s a baker at the Sunveil Mall, Kushiel who is the security general of Sunveil, and Zadria who’s the famous smoking daemon!

Though Hmm... I do believe I met Edgar as someone before, and your hairdresser I did see in the past though didn’t interact with I think. I don’t think I ever used Kyonshi either, and same with Penelope. Though honestly would kill just to be any one of these characters I worked hard on

15 minutes ago, Multiversal said:

Luckily half of mine are still up, and the positions for the staff I once had are still (and somehow) open! Though that still leaves mew without Azalin, Penelope, and Valentine.

Luckily (x2), I said half of mine are still up! Which means Kyonshi who’s a baker at the Sunveil Mall, Kushiel who is the security general of Sunveil, and Zadria who’s the famous smoking daemon!

Though Hmm... I do believe I met Edgar as someone before, and your hairdresser I did see in the past though didn’t interact with I think. I don’t think I ever used Kyonshi either, and same with Penelope. Though honestly would kill just to be any one of these characters I worked hard on

I kinda wish your nurse character were still around. That's mainly the one I would've wanted to interact with using my human character, only because I had a very simple scene in mind. 👀

Speaking of my characters, if you have any ideas and you wish to interact with any of my- or others' characters, I think I don't need to tell you that you're completely free to ask around here! We don't bite! Certainly not hard, anyway... I'm sure it'll get you back in the game. ^^

• Love 1

7 minutes ago, Godot said:

I kinda wish your nurse character were still around. That's mainly the one I would've wanted to interact with using my human character, only because I had a very simple scene in mind involving him being extra super duper lewd and all that jazz. 👀

Speaking of my characters, if you have any ideas and you wish to interact with any of my- or others' characters, I think I don't need to tell you that you're completely free to ask around here! We don't bite! Certainly not hard, anyway... I'm sure it'll get you back in the game. ^^

Well sad times that your hooman can’t be doing all the lewd and jazz with Penelope, though someone did say it was hidden rather than deleted, so maybe Jenny could actually give those positions back if possible. If not, I still want to see them and at least transfer their roles to something else -3-

But I do wish to use my characters more often. I was often too nervous to even bring it up in the past, but I am looking for something to do with the characters I’ve made. Zadria had the most playtime compared to all the others, but it’s been so long that I wouldn’t mind being her again if not one of the other few I still have around.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Multiversal said:

So maybe Jenny could actually give those positions back if possible. If not, I still want to see them and at least transfer their roles to something else -3-

I think there's no reason she wouldn't bring your characters back. After all, the positions that were opened up actually haven't been used up at all, from what I recall anyway! 👀

6 minutes ago, Multiversal said:

Well sad times that your hooman can’t be doing all the lewd and jazz with Penelope

Not what I planned, because Hiroshigae (my hooman) isn't that kind of guy (yet...?), but that's certainly an offer that would be difficult to refuse. There's quite a lot of ways to include that as well, so... >~>

Edited by Godot

7 minutes ago, Godot said:

I think there's no reason she wouldn't bring your characters back. After all, the positions that were opened up actually haven't been used up at all, from what I recall anyway! 👀

Not what I planned, because Hiroshigae (my hooman) isn't that kind of guy (yet...?), but that's certainly an offer that would be difficult to refuse. There's quite a lot of ways to include that as well, so... >~>

What do you meaaaan? You totally said you wanted to lewd the nurse, read the message I quoted you dum dum perv -3-

But much true, I’d like to have my former positions back if not at least Azalin. I liked her a lot too, but that aside, the issue now is choosing which character to be ;~;

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Multiversal said:

What do you meaaaan? You totally said you wanted to lewd the nurse, read the message I quoted you dum dum perv -3-

Wait--

a799c79bac24ccd68da29319b1da0ab7.png

You sneaky little devil! I see what you did there! Really made me do a double take... 😂 Oh, you...

5 minutes ago, Multiversal said:

But much true, I’d like to have my former positions back if not at least Azalin. I liked her a lot too, but that aside, the issue now is choosing which character to be ;~;

I really liked Azalin as well, for a reason I can't put my finger on... Hmm... Must be that I'm a (new) huge fan of Helltaker, with Azazel being my favorite, right next to Zdrada.

Aside from that, I did like her, too. In fact, screw it, I liked all of your characters!!!!1 Shame I didn't get to interact with pretty much none of them, aside from Azalin, but even so that was a little bit.

1 minute ago, Godot said:

Wait--

a799c79bac24ccd68da29319b1da0ab7.png

You sneaky little devil! I see what you did there! Really made me do a double take... 😂 Oh, you...

Wait...

57ddf1070f9196ae7c7fc5a3d94517b7.png
You sneaky angel, you totally edited your message to not say what I quoted! Very funny, ha ha -3-

2 minutes ago, Godot said:

I really liked Azalin as well, for a reason I can't put my finger on... Hmm... Must be that I'm a (new) huge fan of Helltaker, with Azazel being my favorite, right next to Zdrada.

Aside from that, I did like her, too. In fact, screw it, I liked all of your characters!!!! Shame I didn't get to interact with pretty much none of them, aside from Azalin, but even so that was a little bit.

Honestly I was thinking of adding some family members of Zdrada, though I kinda already mentioned something did happen to Zadria’s sister 0-0

That aside, I think it’s best for me to not put so many characters out on the front. If anything I might let loose Valentine to make room for another, or Kyonshi. Unsure, but whether or not you wanna have some time with Zadria or Kushiel, it’s up to you 

• Like 1