OOC talk for Monster Academy.

Yesterday, after a several hours of having company over, I was pretty busy with making posts to various things. I made around 10 or 11 back to back and usually I don't make posts on Tuesday evenings as I am usually mentally exhausted.

You need to be aware of this being a factor as well - how much people can produce at one time and how often. This greatly varies.

I have had stuff I have not seen replies in a loooong time and yet I will wait for my partners to make posts when possible.

You need to be patient here.

12 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

To a degree, yes. Of course, they would highly benefit from something making them able to move about without as we can't make it into a giant water park.

Yeah the character idea i have wont need constant water. And also i dont want it to seem like i was angry. I figured you were probably sleeping. I just am thinking now maybe a 2nd character wouldnt be so bad to have so im not just sitting around doing nothing when I have to wait you know.

Since everyone is talking about it, I'll say that my post rate is near instant, meaning as soon as I see the notification of a reply to my ongoing RPs, I will try my best to write a reply myself ASAP. I don't stay on this site 24/7, but I do check every hour for replies. I rarely ever lose the mood to RP, but when I do, it tends to only be for a few hours. I don't mind others taking hours or days to reply, since people can be busy with life and other things, just don't let those hours and days turn into weeks and months, at least not without proper warning beforehand. I'm a really understanding person, and being ghosted is not fun!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Kitsuyumia said:

Yeah i get worried cause alot of people ghosted me.

It's a pretty common thing around here, trust me. People come and go, and it's surely nothing personal from their part. Though I would be lying if I said that it's not annoying. It's not hard to send your partner an EcchiText message by saying that you will be leaving the site or taking a break.

• Like 1