OOC talk for Monster Academy.

Well, I have a question that might help everyone have an idea of what kind of dance it is. @JennyDK, since all of this was your idea, what was the dress code you were thinking about for the dance? Casual clothes, slightly nicer casual clothes, school uniforms, or tuxedo/suits and dresses? The kind of thing @Icarian Dreams/I were referring to is more of a casual to nicer casual dressing where as a prom style will be tux/suit and dresses. As for music, either setting could work well for a healthy mixture of EDM/dance music, possibly popular pop, and some slow songs for couples to dance to.

As for @Solomon idea for the Danse Macabre, I don't know if this current event might fit for that, but if Sol is ok with it, maybe we can make it a plan to do for a following event. That way we can fully explore it and it have the meaning for the story that I feel that it should, because I absolutely love the idea of the school having events that specifically pay homage to certain monster/people's cultures. 

• Like 1

Hello everyone!

I was wondering if any of you would like to collaborate together with @Neptune and I to make a "troublemaker gang" - basically, villains who do minor crimes and such.

I already have my "Scarecrow" character to use for this. As seen in this topic:

Edited by JennyDK
  • Love 1