OOC talk for Monster Academy.

3 minutes ago, Multiversal said:

But it’s like... bluh! I just can’t think of a proper response at all.

You got quite the arsenal of staff characters. Perhaps if they're not busy, you can make them roam around and bump into someone. Who that someone might be, you'll have to find it out on your own. You could just bump into the middle of 1st year classroom for no apparent reason. Or 2nd year, or 3rd year. Or any classroom! Or the dining hall,  or the library, ANYTHING!!

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Multiversal said:

Hmmmm... maybe, but honestly I’m just nervous. Like, obviously I’ve been Zadria recently too, but kinda leaning towards bringing Azalin into play again since Ms. Headmastah couldn’t be there for her during assembly hall when her internet went out... though hallway or her dorm....

Don't be nervous, we're like a big happy family here, we don't bite... hard, anyway!

Also, I look forward to meeting Azalin some day in the future. She seems interesting, but honestly, all of your characters are interesting.

• Love 2

1 minute ago, Godot said:

Don't be nervous, we're like a big happy family here, we don't bite... hard, anyway!

Also, I look forward to meeting Azalin some day in the future. She seems interesting, but honestly, all of your characters are interesting.

Well I wanna try to set up a reply for Azalin... just not sure where to put her at this point. Her dorm seemed like a good place but it’s still pretty much the first day of the school year so it wouldn’t really make sense for people to come knocking on her door.

11 minutes ago, Multiversal said:

Hmmmm... maybe, but honestly I’m just nervous. Like, obviously I’ve been Zadria recently too, but kinda leaning towards bringing Azalin into play again since Ms. Headmastah couldn’t be there for her during assembly hall when her internet went out... though hallway or her dorm....

Do the thing! Nobody wants you to feel left out! If anything, the hallway would be a good starting place. Chance to meet everyone else moving in, and if you don't like the way things feel, she can always go into her room

Edited by Thatannoyinggod
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Thatannoyinggod said:

Do the thing! Nobody wants you to feel left out! If anything, the hallway would be a good starting place. Chance to meet everyone else moving in, and if you don't like the way things feel, she can always go into her room

I mean I’ll try at least. Just bluh, don’t think I can start up the second years class yet if at all. Though I’ll try at least get a response out for Azalin.

• Love 1

I'm not sure if it's just me, but the last part of formatting in my message didn't seem to apply. I'll keep it that way though, unexpectingly adds character to the message lol

@Multiversal What's stopping you from starting the second year orientation? Both 1st and 3rd years are in action, it only makes sense that they would be simultanous.

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

I'm not sure if it's just me, but the last part of formatting in my message didn't seem to apply. I'll keep it that way though, unexpectingly adds character to the message lol

Speaking of which, I can't keep it in anymore. I'm going to have to call you out for having one of the cutest characters ever. Hands down. Great job, keep at it!

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1