OOC talk for Monster Academy.

Just now, JennyDK said:

Haha, sorry, it really was not meant like that ^^

Though I do feel if we include more and more "races" to play as, it will probably muddle the overall premise out a bit.

I'm inclined to agree, it was mostly just a joke :^

Besides, it wouldn't make much sense to have science be so advanced to the point of sentient androids.

• Like 1

So @Icarian Dreams flyimg cars exist already. They have exendable wings and propellors though. There are sooo many reasons they aren't in wide spread use. First any mechanical problem or minor collison will result in you crashing into the ground (most people have houses on the ground)So how irresponsible are people on the road? Now imagine that, but above you house. Second getting a flying license is much harder and it would be harder to regulate and police flying lanes.

2 minutes ago, Solomon said:

So @Icarian Dreams flyimg cars exist already. They have exendable wings and propellors though. There are sooo many reasons they aren't in wide spread use. First any mechanical problem or minor collison will result in you crashing into the ground (most people have houses on the ground)So how irresponsible are people on the road? Now imagine that, but above you house. Second getting a flying license is much harder and it would be harder to regulate and police flying lanes.

I'm well aware that they exist and that they never really worked out 😛 The flying cars in the future thing is mostly just a joke/meme. Glad that you're sharing your knowledge though ^^

• Like 1

Soonish, all of my characters are going to be free. I might, however, keep them on hold so that we can move on to the second day.

But if anyone else wants to create an "evening" scene with any of my characters, you are free to hit me up! ^^

Speaking of evenings, I hope everyone's having a great day/evening!

I don't really follow any "day 1 or 2" schedule here, I just take it as it seems to fit between each individual character.

Right now, I think I would prefer to RP with those I have yet to do it with like @DreamsnThings , @Multiversal and @Icarian Dreams

Thanks for the kind well wishing by the way :3

The Lucy & Keya scene is coming to an end, so I'll soon be down for that Karnis sleepover that we've spoken about @JennyDK ^^

Also, Anpu's still sitting in her room, translating that one tome, in case someone wants to come by, visit her.

I'm afraid I'm a little bit busy recently and it's taking me a bit longer to reply to people, so thank y'all for your patience!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

The Lucy & Keya scene is coming to an end, so I'll soon be down for that Karnis sleepover that we've spoken about @JennyDK ^^

Also, Anpu's still sitting in her room, translating that one tome, in case someone wants to come by, visit her.

I'm afraid I'm a little bit busy recently and it's taking me a bit longer to reply to people, so thank y'all for your patience!

Sounds very nice indeed ^^

Hmmmm, I am trying to think of someone who might fit into a scene with Anpu beyond Veronica. Any suggestions?

1 minute ago, JennyDK said:

Hmmmm, I am trying to think of someone who might fit into a scene with Anpu beyond Veronica. Any suggestions?

I have no idea 😣 She has only few friends, and I've practically locked her away from any social interaction for the day. Goddamn introverts! 😛

9 minutes ago, Godot said:

I would, but I think I'll give you a breather and give others a chance. :3

Hey, don't be dissuaded, if you have someone who could interact with her, I'm down :v

• Love 1

Hello hello! I am new to the site and this is the first club that I joined. I have rp plenty in the past but the format of the club is a bit different than what I'm use to so I'm not sure where to start. I posted a character in the students section though. I would love to meet some of you and your lovely characters. I hope that we get along.

4 hours ago, Chipda said:

Hello hello! I am new to the site and this is the first club that I joined. I have rp plenty in the past but the format of the club is a bit different than what I'm use to so I'm not sure where to start. I posted a character in the students section though. I would love to meet some of you and your lovely characters. I hope that we get along.

Greetings and welcome to BOTH the site and the club. I am happy you wanted to join and I would love to help you out the best way possible 😄 

I would be happy to set up a scene with any of my characters that you may like ❤️

2 minutes ago, Neptune said:

If anyone is interested in visiting Ivy at The Sweet Tooth, a sweet/candy store, then please let me know. She's had a bit of a scary encounter with Jessica and could do with some kind of comfort xP

Poor Ivy 😢

Unless someone really wants to step in, I do have one character I would love to come by with 😄 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Neptune said:

If anyone is interested in visiting Ivy at The Sweet Tooth, a sweet/candy store, then please let me know. She's had a bit of a scary encounter with Jessica and could do with some kind of comfort xP

I could visit her with Salvatore. After all, he's well known around the mall and even owns a store there.

But if @JennyDK wants to instead, that's fine either way.

• Auxiliary Staff
21 minutes ago, Godot said:

I could visit her with Salvatore. After all, he's well known around the mall and even owns a store there.

But if @JennyDK wants to instead, that's fine either way.

I've just finished a scene with @JennyDK so, if they don't mind, I would like to do a scene between Ivy and Salvatore. It could be very interesting and he looks like he could give some great comfort xP

• Love 1