OOC talk for Monster Academy.

2 minutes ago, Godot said:

I don't know where to throw my characters. I guess I'd place Hiro in the assembly hall, but Yoko would have to be there too, I'm guessing. If you want other characters of yours to come and interact with him/them, you could do that as well, if you're up to playing multiple characters. @JennyDK 😛

I don't mind that in the slightest. I will just make multiple posts in the same posts and divide it up so it's easy to see who is who.

I have not fully decided who to use where, but Julia and Yoko will be in the assembly hall, at least to start off with.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

I don't mind that in the slightest. I will just make multiple posts in the same posts and divide it up so it's easy to see who is who.

I have not fully decided who to use where, but Julia and Yoko will be in the assembly hall, at least to start off with.

Seems fine by me. Would you like to begin the scene, or should I? Just giving you the option, in case you have something in mind.

3 minutes ago, Godot said:

Seems fine by me. Would you like to begin the scene, or should I? Just giving you the option, in case you have something in mind.

Both are fine for me, really. I can follow as well as lead ^^

Just saying this now: Feeling quite tired and will likely find bed soon 😄