Assembly hall

4 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

She sighs and rubs her temples for a bit."Let's just...not talk about this subject, okay? I just wanted to come here and do my best to have a good time, but it always seems to have to revolve around what I cannot do. So....different topic: What do you plan to do once you are done here?", she asks, wanting to very much move away from the other thing.

He looks at the ground, but once she talks to him, he shifts his gaze to her, but only a few times. "I don't really have any plans... I can't think that far ahead... You?" He returns the question to her, the conversation seeming a little awkward.

• Love 1

As was to be expected Julia didn't mind the novice wolf's attempts at dancing in a seductive manner! Or was this just a normal dance? She really couldn't tell. But the point was that Julia was just as carefree as Nilaa was! And why shouldn't she be? Both of them attended school in the nude and both of them had done something similar in the past. Perhaps if Nilaa were a little taller they could be the perfect dancing partners! Oh well.

When Julia spoke up the hypnotic curse of the woman's breasts was finally broken, drawing the little wolf's attention to her face instead! Now that it was mentioned she was feeling pretty thirsty! And hungry too, but then that was normal for her. "Drinks!" shouted Nilaa, head nodding a few times just in case the woman didn't hear her.

She didn't need to wait long, or at least it didn't feel like much time had passed before the music track switched gears into a new one. With excitement flowing through her body she leaned in, squeezing the woman with a brief hug! "This fun! Nilaa love!" Of course she didn't hold onto it for too long knowing that they were both quite thirsty. Instead as she released the hug she grasped onto one of the Manticore's hands, carefully leading her over to the refreshments table!

• Woohoo 1

Yoko does her best to move past that awkwardness that the last topic has brought up."I am not fully sure yet, but I think I want to try out various part time jobs before I graduate and see what seems to interest me the most", she explains, hoping that might inspire Hiro for any ideas of his own.

Whilst they speak, she looks over the other partygoers, taking in what is happening around them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julia is having an awesome time dancing with Nilaa, despite difference in height and experience. Just like she said, it was just about letting loose and have some fun. Even if they are dancing, she cannot help but giggle and laugh from the experience shared between the two of them.

The prospect of putting some more into their "tanks" seems to fit well with the wolf girl. Hearing her like this ends up making Julia blush enough that it's visible for sure and for a split second even looking kind of shy. That is halted with her gently being led to the table of refreshments. Soon enough, the manticore is wanting something a bit different from beer cans. So she mixes herself a nice white russians and even helps Nilaa make one herself."You are a great party animal already, Nilaa! I love doing this with you", she says and raises her glass, getting ready to say 'cheers'.

• Love 1

1 hour ago, JennyDK said:

Yoko does her best to move past that awkwardness that the last topic has brought up."I am not fully sure yet, but I think I want to try out various part time jobs before I graduate and see what seems to interest me the most", she explains, hoping that might inspire Hiro for any ideas of his own.

Hiro, on the other hand, just shrugs again. It seems that the topic of jobs is rather stale, but he does try his best to come up with a plausible answer. "I just... I guess, I prefer to focus on what's happening now, rather than what I will do in the future. I've still got a couple years to think it through, and so far, nothing I've come across on the internet really interests me as a job, to be honest." He says, as he raises a hand to idly scratch the back of his head. He does, however, put on a smile as he looks in Yoko's eyes. "I'm glad that you know what you're going to do, though. Maybe I could come along with you, when the time comes, and I could find my ideal part time job." He rubs his neck a little bit, seeming to be less awkward now.

• Love 1

Upon arrival Nilaa wasted no time: her free hand swiped a can of beer and with a single powerful chomp she tore into the top, swiftly gulping down the contents! Crunchy and refreshing! She probably would have tried to be more civilized but at the moment she still held onto Julia's hand. See! She could be creative sometimes too!

Of course when Julia went to work on fixing up drinks Nilaa did finally release her grip, setting the now topless and empty can aside upon the table while she watched. What was this new drink going to be like?! She was certainly excited to find out! Thankfully she wouldn't need to wait long either. Once she was handed her glass, which she held very carefully so as not to break it, she'd lift it up to meet Julia's in a little cheer! Nilaa had seen that done before and she at least had enough sense to be careful about clanging them together.

"Nilaa okay. Julia best! Nilaa love do with Julia!"

With a grin she chugged down the new drink in one go! Now that one put some heat into her belly! And her throat! She coughed a couple of times, carefully setting the glass down. It was good though! Also it made her feel a little funny. Lighter? Yeah! It made her feel lighter! "What do now?"

• Woohoo 1

Of course, she too likes to try and keep herself mostly in the moment, but at least this is a much more preferable topic to the other one and hopefully will help get them past the weirdness."Hmmmm, I honestly doubt you can really judge it from reading up on the internet. Probably much better once you get some actual experience with it. Sure, I would love it if you wanted to - granted the employer would allow it, naturally", she replies back, already feeling a bit better herself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julia has gotten a bit more used to the antics of Nilaa by now, but she does wonder how she is able to tear into metal and survive. So far, she has never met anyone capable of doing that. Besides that, she doubts it would taste good for the wolf girl. Since it doesn't hurt anyone, she is not really going to tell her no. The glasses, on the other hand, does need to stay intact. She clanks happily with Nilaa and this one she savours more rather than chug it down. Her blush stays upon her cheeks from the nice compliments and her tail wags lightly from side to side. Nilaa might even be more able to interpret the mood of the manticore better from her tail movements than her words at the moment."Ohhhh, thank you! I really like being around you as well, Nilaa!", she says and even give her a quick hug as well.

"Hmmmmm...we could go back to dancing, try and socialize more....really, we can do what we want. What do YOU want to do Nilaa?".

Edited by JennyDK
  • Love 1

36 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Of course, she too likes to try and keep herself mostly in the moment, but at least this is a much more preferable topic to the other one and hopefully will help get them past the weirdness."Hmmmm, I honestly doubt you can really judge it from reading up on the internet. Probably much better once you get some actual experience with it. Sure, I would love it if you wanted to - granted the employer would allow it, naturally", she replies back, already feeling a bit better herself.

"Yeah, you're most likely right." He lets out a nervous chuckle, after agreeing with her opinion on the matter. "Though, there's still quite a lot of time until that happens, so we should just live in the moment and focus on our education and learning for the upcoming exams, which also are going to be in a few months. Would you mind, if I came over frequently to learn things with you...? Of course, I'll notify you before I do so, unlike last time. It feels like a good way to spend time with you, I think...!" He still seems a little bit unsure, though he told her all that anyway, wanting to see how she reacts, though it was mostly small talk, which he definitely loves doing with Yoko.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Clearly Nilaa was enjoying herself, but so too was Julia! Her tail said it plain as day! Of course so did Nilaa's. She had her rump facing the crowd behind them for a good reason: her tail was already swinging wildly from side to side! That could have been disastrous had she been facing the other way. So many potentially ruined glasses and snacks. What a terrible thought!

Dancing was a great idea! Now that she was refreshed again she felt as though she could continue for hours! Also the warm light feeling was really pleasant and it made it kind of fun to move, even if just a little bit! Not quite dizzy, but not completely sober either. On the other hand socializing was also great! It was fun to make friends! Asking her what she wanted, however, brought her mind back to food.

Nilaa was hungry. She always was. But she wanted to spend more time having fun. Most people wouldn't think of eating as being a fun activity, at least as far as she knew anyways. So while she pondered upon the question Nilaa scooped up a couple handfuls of food into her mouth, chomping down upon them in order to sate her endless appetite. As she licked her claws clean she finally responded.

"Dance and make friend? Do both? Do people! Is fun."

Doing things with other people was certainly more fun!

• Love 1

She does smile back this time, glad that they can get back to talking like normal it seems."Of course. You are always welcome at my room, Hiro. Are there any subjects you are having trouble with?", she asks curiously, part of her wondering if some of those overlap with her own."And regarding exams...how do they usually go? I have never been in one before in my life....at least from what little I can recall".

----------------------------------------------------

OOC: If they are going to socialize, should I bring in a random NPC or a character of some sort?

Julia can certainly agree to what Nilaa is expressing, both verbally and physically. She hasn't had a good party partner in some time now, so this is definitely a big step up from that. Seems like most people she met lately are not really that big on parties, sadly. She reaches out and gently pets Nilaa once more, but a bit longer than normal."Sounds like a plan to me! The night is young, so we don't have to rush anything. Let's dance for a bit and see if we can find someone interesting!", she suggests.

• Love 1

58 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

She does smile back this time, glad that they can get back to talking like normal it seems."Of course. You are always welcome at my room, Hiro. Are there any subjects you are having trouble with?", she asks curiously, part of her wondering if some of those overlap with her own."And regarding exams...how do they usually go? I have never been in one before in my life....at least from what little I can recall".

He smiles at her response. Thinking for a moment, before looking back into her eyes as he replies, pushing up his glasses with a finger. "I suppose Monster Society and History class is a little bit difficult, but it's natural I feel that way. It's all new to me after all, but I'm not worried, because I have you." He says, blushing just a little bit at what he said.

"Exams are basically different tests in each subject. They're like the Computer Science test we had the other day, only it's not necessarily always on the computer, and there's higher stakes, with much more to learn. Though if you study a lot, there's nothing to worry about." He tells her, with a smile still on his face, seeming confident in what he just explained.

• Love 2

((OOC: I am up for whichever! It might be easier to use an established character/NPC since you would know how they are like, but if the other option is easier then I say go for it!))

For a few moments Nilaa's eyes closed as one of the Manticore's hands settled atop her head. It was always nice to be pet, especially coming from a friend. These extended ones were even better! With tail wagging merrily behind her she scooted in just a little closer, leaning both into the woman's palm and against her body. Julia certainly was the most affectionate person she'd met thus far.

Nilaa always did find it difficult not to rush things due to her almost constant excitement with the world. But she would try her best to be patient for Julia's sake. Of course she would probably forget about this sort of thing in all the excitement of the dancing, or because of the booze, but she would try for as long as she could! In this case she gave herself another minute to relax against her friend before she reached up to gently take her hand, leading her once more into the crowd of dancers!

Now it was time to hunt for someone interesting! Nilaa didn't really understand what qualified for this since everyone was interesting to her, but perhaps Julia would know a little more than she did! "What eenteeesting? What look for?"

Not having a ton of solid memories, Yoko is not exactly overly proficient in those classes, but she has made an extra effort to try and catch up lately. So she does feel a bit more confident in this than before. She feels a bit touched by his kind words and gives a small smile in return to him."Ohhh, thank you...though I am not sure I am much better than you. Of course, two heads are usually better than one! I am sure we can do this, Hiro!", she says and nods, feeling a bit more confident about it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: I just looked over my students and I think I found a fun match up. Let me know what you think? xD

They hardly reach the dance floor once more before someone really stands out to them. Someone even Julia doesn't know either. The tw of them spot three identical looing people who are dancing together. While Julia might know about them personally, the trio is surely somewhat known and infamous around the academy and Julia has never seen any other triplets here or in town even."Oh wow! Triplets! Cool!", Julia blurts out, very awe struck and surprised.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The three sisters don't stop dancing, but rather just slow down enough to notice and interact with the two nude monster girls before them. They almost seem like a TOO easy target, but then again, it doesn't always have to be about the challenge of it. Their grins show on their faces, clearly liking what they see on both girls before. Giana and Claire look at Jessica and nod, as she is their unofficial leader and usually speaks for the group as a whole.

"Ohhh, hello there juicy morsels! Who are you? I have never seen you lovely ladies before!", she says and winks at them both.

• Love 1

38 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Not having a ton of solid memories, Yoko is not exactly overly proficient in those classes, but she has made an extra effort to try and catch up lately. So she does feel a bit more confident in this than before. She feels a bit touched by his kind words and gives a small smile in return to him."Ohhh, thank you...though I am not sure I am much better than you. Of course, two heads are usually better than one! I am sure we can do this, Hiro!", she says and nods, feeling a bit more confident about it.

"It doesn't matter who's better, we will help each other anyway! Besides, if you feel like you don't know something, you can always ask me! I'll try my best to help you." He tells her reassuringly and sincerely, but also somewhat excited, which is a rare feature of Hiro. "...And we're classmates, thankfully, so it makes things even easier!" He smiles at her in return, raising a good point, as well as returning a nod to her.

• Love 1

((OOC: Oooh! They sound fun! I can already imagine the sort of shenanigans they might get up to, especially considering the large crowd of dancers! Looks good to me!))

It really didn't take long for Nilaa's question to be answered. Within the crowd the two of them managed to find something truly rare: triplets! Or maybe it was really one person?! Could three people be one? Perhaps they were like bees? Nilaa didn't really know for certain, but all the confusion certainly lent credence to the idea that they were interesting!

"That eentreesing."

There was something just a little alarming about the way the three of them looked at them. It was almost predatory, like Nilaa when she spotted a buffet table. Wait, no, not predatory. Hungry? Yes, hungry. But that didn't make them bad people in her mind, after all Nilaa wasn't a bad person and she was always hungry! And so with a smile Nilaa raised her free hand, waving towards the three girls.

"Hello! Nilaa is Nilaa. This Julia. Who you?"

This would certainly answer her question! If they had one name then that meant they were actually one person in three bodies! Somehow! But if they had different names then they were clearly three identical people. She didn't know which was more interesting. Regardless, her tail was dangerously swinging behind her! Clearly she was excited!

• Woohoo 1

"It wasn't meant in a competitive way at all....and yes, that is exactly what I was thinking as well. I am sure we can do much better this way too!", she says with more enthusiasm in her voice. She looks around the dance floor, seeing the two naked others meeting three figures she has no idea who are."Say Hiro...do you know those three by chance?", she asks curiously.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julia is experienced enough to recognize the kind of look they are getting from the triplets. Either they are interested in the two and/or simply want to tease. In any case, Julia is mostly looking to party right now. It has been a while now and she needs to get it out of her system, for sure! She wraps an arm around the shoulder of Nilaa, though it is uncertain why she might be doing so - could be multiple reasons really."Yep. Julia and Nilaa tearing up the joint and getting our party on!", she says, very much hyped up for a great night!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The triplets exchange stares between them and might even talk telepathically to each other. There certainly seems to be unspoken words around them. The best indicator being their smirks and stares at Julia and Nilaa."Ohh, how rude of us. We are the LuBelle triplets. I am Giana and these are my sisters, Claire and Jessica", one of them speaks up to the two others meeting them for the first time.

"What a cute little wolfy girl you are! Is this your girlfriend?", Claire teasingly asks the small wolf monster girl. She doesn't really count it to be like that, but the reactions would be fun to watch for sure.

For now, Jessica is just watching her sisters get to take the spotlight, her arms crossed and a wide smirk on her face.

• Love 1

On 17/02/2021 at 20:29, JennyDK said:

"It wasn't meant in a competitive way at all....and yes, that is exactly what I was thinking as well. I am sure we can do much better this way too!", she says with more enthusiasm in her voice. She looks around the dance floor, seeing the two naked others meeting three figures she has no idea who are."Say Hiro...do you know those three by chance?", she asks curiously.

Hiro would hear Yoko out, smiling at her as he hears her enthusiasm in her voice, blushing even more. He seems to be getting distracted from the topic though, as he looks over to the dance floor, obviously remembering who the triplets are. He gulps a little bit, but there's no fear shown on him or anything. He looks back at Yoko once she asks the question, nodding once. "Actually, yeah, I do... I've met them in the dining hall... They're... A little intimidating, I should say... Not in the super bad way, I mean..." He gulps once again, letting out a nervous chuckle this time, looking back at the dance floor, suddenly thanking the gods that he is quite far from them, for now...

• Love 1

Three names! Clearly they were triplets! But wait, what if bees had names?! Were they talking without talking? Did bees do that? They could still be bees! Well, not bees. Bee people things. Or something. Wait where was she going with this?

As Julia's arm wrapped around her shoulder Nilaa squeezed herself closer to the girl, nuzzling against the side of her body! She certainly did love to be affectionate with people! It was especially nice when they were also naked. Sometimes clothes could have uncomfortable spots to nuzzle against, like buttons. Hard, pointy buttons. Those weren't fun.

"Party!" she shouted, throwing her hands into the air! When she was called cute her tail wagged even harder, nearly knocking over a poor boy dancing behind her. At least the question was easy enough to anwer! "Yes!" Nilaa replied, nodding a couple of times. "Julia best girl friend! Julia nice! Julia pretty! Julia give food! Julia do fun bed stuff!"

It was true, of course. Julia was a girl! And she was her best friend! And she was nice! And she was pretty and gave Nilaa food and even did sexy fun bedroom things with her! Well, once at least. Perhaps the true meaning behind the triplet's question escaped her, but Nilaa wasn't really someone who grasped the concept of lying in the first place.

"You party with us?"

• Haha 1

• Community Administrator

Luanna gracefully entered the assembly hall, sweeping her gaze across the figures that were gathered within. Her eyes picked out a few familiar figures, most notably of all the LuBelle triplets. She knew she was a little late, but she had to finish up some work that couldn’t be pushed back. Leaving their students to their own devices, she made a slow circle around the large hall, her movements slow and graceful until she came to a stop close to the actual dancing area. There, leaned against the wall, quietly watching. The white snakes coiled around her head writhed restlessly, but she reached up and calmed them causing them to relax once again, their small red eyes as vigilant as her own as she observed the students.

• Love 1
  • Woohoo 1

Yoko gives him a puzzled look, as that only raises more questions for her and seeing as they could use a topic to get into, she might as well try and sate her curiousity."Not SUPER bad huh? But....still bad? Did they bully you or something?", she asks, thinking they look pretty harmless to her right now. They even seem to get along fine with Julia and Nilaa already.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julia's face grow a tint more red from Nilaa's outburst, which is extremely easy for the trio to pick up on. For once, Nilaa gets to experience the manticore being quite flustered and unsure in her speech. She squeezes Nilaa still though, but is clearly affected by the sudden question and the answer given back. She is smart enough to know that the wolf girl likely didn't get the more precise meaning of it though."Ohhh..uhhmm..you...seee...well...we...I...uhhmm...she...we...we are...really good friends", finally mustering out something more normal by the end.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The triplets all know not to snicker openly, but rather just try and play it straight. Meanwhile, in each others minds they can giggle all they want, about the situation Julia is in."Ohhhh, is that sooooo? Nilaa...I am sure your friend here would not mind hanging out with you lots and lots more. I mean, who wouldn't? I bet Julia would be very thrilled about it!", Claire continues, trying to make the manticore even more flustered and put on the spot.

Giana sees the lovely teacher @Neptune and waves her at, which prompts Jesica to see her as well and mimic the greetings towards the medusa woman.'Hello there, cutie. Remember us? We hope you didn't lose our number', it says in the mind of Luanna.

• Love 2

34 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

Yoko gives him a puzzled look, as that only raises more questions for her and seeing as they could use a topic to get into, she might as well try and sate her curiousity."Not SUPER bad huh? But....still bad? Did they bully you or something?", she asks, thinking they look pretty harmless to her right now. They even seem to get along fine with Julia and Nilaa already.

"Uhmmm..." A bit worried to talk about it, but given how it's Yoko he's talking to, he doesn't really mind anything to her. "I guess you could say that, but no physical bullying... Actually, I'm not sure what to even call it, but something strange happened inside my mind, when I was around them, so... Yeah... Not sure who else to blame..." He mutters out whilst looking at her, no longer bothered that he got that off of his chest. He looks over to the dance floor once more. "I think it was just harmless teasing, hopefully..." He blushes a little bit as well, remembering quite well the words of the triplets.

• Love 1

As Julia began to speak the little wolf's attention was shifted up towards her. She certainly was red, wasn't she? The little squeezes against her body indicated as well that something was up! Was she nervous? Why would she be nervous? Wait, she did feel warmer. Maybe she was feeling the sorts of things they felt when they did the naughty bedroom stuff together?

With a warm smile she hopped up, hugging her friend around her shoulders so that she could be closer to her face! Of course Nilaa hung off the floor slightly, but thankfully she wasn't too much heavier than she normally would be at the moment. "Julia okay?" she asked, only to follow it up with a single firm drag of her tongue against the woman's cheek! It was okay! Nilaa was here for her!

Her ears perked up as one of the triplets started to respond. That was probably true! "Uh huh! Do lots stuff" exclaimed the wolf, only to then turn her attention towards the one who was speaking to her! "You want do stuff too?! Friends party!"

• Like 1

• Community Administrator
4 hours ago, JennyDK said:

Giana sees the lovely teacher @Neptune and waves her at, which prompts Jesica to see her as well and mimic the greetings towards the medusa woman.'Hello there, cutie. Remember us? We hope you didn't lose our number', it says in the mind of Luanna.

Movement caught her attention out of the corner of her eye and she turned her head to see Giana waving at her, followed quickly by Jessica. She couldn’t help but to allow her lips to curve in a slight smile as she saw the gestures. As the words echoed in her mind, one of her eyebrows arched up. She had no telepathic capabilities herself, but she hoped that they might be able to pick up on the thought that actively wanted directed at them, ‘How could I forget such beautiful and delicious siblings?’ She had their number in her personal phone, one that she kept separate from her school work as she didn’t want her work colleagues to see the numbers of students in her phone. It was a precaution, but so far the triplets number was the only one in the personal phone. She hoped to add more over time. There was just something thrilling about helping her students… achieve their best.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

She nods slightly and looking pretty satisfied and convinced with that."I wouldn't put it past some of the more...mischievous of us here. At least they didn't hurt you in any way, I hope? Have they bothered you since then?", she asks further. She has never heard of anyone capable of mind speak, basically, but given she has supernatural abilities (at least compared to humans), it doesn't surprise her too much.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 hours ago, Chiyako said:

As Julia began to speak the little wolf's attention was shifted up towards her. She certainly was red, wasn't she? The little squeezes against her body indicated as well that something was up! Was she nervous? Why would she be nervous? Wait, she did feel warmer. Maybe she was feeling the sorts of things they felt when they did the naughty bedroom stuff together?

With a warm smile she hopped up, hugging her friend around her shoulders so that she could be closer to her face! Of course Nilaa hung off the floor slightly, but thankfully she wasn't too much heavier than she normally would be at the moment. "Julia okay?" she asked, only to follow it up with a single firm drag of her tongue against the woman's cheek! It was okay! Nilaa was here for her!

Her ears perked up as one of the triplets started to respond. That was probably true! "Uh huh! Do lots stuff" exclaimed the wolf, only to then turn her attention towards the one who was speaking to her! "You want do stuff too?! Friends party!"

Julia is brought of her trance as Nilaa decides to hug her and ask about her well being. She can only smile warmly back at the wolf girl and give her as good a hug back as possible like this."Ohh...I am fine, but thank you for asking, Nilaa", she says and nods lightly to make it clearer.

Before she can add more to that, the wolf girl's attention now shifts towards Claire who speaks about hanging out more and such."I get the feeling these gals really like partying too! I mean, how can you not when you are in our presence? Let us get some shots!", she proclaims, regaining her composure and slipping more back into her usual mood and eagerness to party.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The trio now openly giggles in delight. While they love to tease, they would rather not mess too much with Julia right now, as it seems like she might not want to get into the kind of conversation that they tried to fish for. Instead, they agree, mentally to each other, to just let loose as well and see what happens during the evening and maybe night too."Sounds awesome you two! Let's have a fun time! No...fuck it...we WILL have the BEST time!", Jessica proclaims with great enthusiasm.

One of the others continue to speak to Luanna's mind from afar, as Jessica is busy talking to the two others.'Thanks again for last time. We can assure you, that YOU were graded really too!'.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, JennyDK said:

She nods slightly and looking pretty satisfied and convinced with that."I wouldn't put it past some of the more...mischievous of us here. At least they didn't hurt you in any way, I hope? Have they bothered you since then?", she asks further. She has never heard of anyone capable of mind speak, basically, but given she has supernatural abilities (at least compared to humans), it doesn't surprise her too much.

Hiro chuckles in relief as he raises a hand to place it on the back of Yoko, patting her gently and reassuringly, which seems to be a common gesture he does nowadays. "Oh, are you worried? Well, don't be, they didn't hurt me at all,  nor bother me since then, it was kind of a one-time-meeting in the dining hall... I'm sure they wouldn't do anything to me anyway, apart from just messing around..." Looking between Yoko and the people on the dance floor every now and then, Hiro thinks he's free from the grasp of all the demon monsters around him, be that lust or otherwise, he feels safe, for multiple reasons. One being the fact that he's next to Yoko, the other being the fact that they're in "public."

• Love 1

Thankfully her hug appeared to have an affect upon her friend! Or perhaps it was the lick? Either way, Julia seemed to relax a bit more. With a nod of approval she pushed her face against the woman's bare neck, nuzzling affectionately. Her friend's proclamation spread excitement into the little wolf, prompting her arms to raise overhead while she slipped back to the floor! "Shots!"

Of course Julia wasn't the only one getting excited by the idea: soon the other three appeared to join in. They too wanted to party! But they didn't just want to party. No, they wanted to have the best party! Whatever that meant! Her head was already nodding swiftly in agreement, the little wolf bouncing in place while her gaze snapped back and forth between the trio and Julia.

"What do first? Drink?!" she asked, her bouncing slowly shifting partly into a dance while the surrounding music took hold.

• Woohoo 1