Magic and potion wing.

• 2 weeks later...

Hayate stands before an elaborate display of glassware and shelved reagents.  The door to the large room stands open as he moves to and from several active reactions.  He manages the with a calm, focused, attention.  Vined potted plants sit in each work station.  As he works, he occasionally gives an idle flick of his wrist causing the vine to hand him this ingredient or that.  An enlarged eye of some creature here, a clipping from some creatures wing there.   A sprinkle of some bright blue powder, and a fizzling drop of some acrid solution.  He idly thinks of the students whom he met in the assembly hall and their interests in his fields of study. 

The doorway opened at a leisure pace... before closing... and repeating the process a few times. “Huh... this sure as hell isn’t creaky like before... A familiar voice of a higher daemon said to herself, finally walking past the doorway as she looked at a piece of paper. “Class Number R-34... Yup, definitely the right place... Oh, didn’t know ya were here Toshi.” Zadria said, smirking towards the teacher and approaching him, reaching over to unpin a red flower on her shirt before holding it out to him with one of her hands. Not to mention that her sight also strayed towards the glass beaker being filled with a buncha ‘ingredients’... she didn’t get anything at all. “Here’s the smoke eater Toshi, figured I should actually give ya this hella great flower back... and Making a potion or something? Don’t get this shit at all but I know for sure potions helped me out. Only really drunk mana and recovery potions though, the store bought shit you can get anywhere really that has monster products.”

Mr. Toshirmura perked an ear up to the door as she walked in, keeping his eyes on the task before him.  "You might be surprised how cooperative wood is when you just ask nicely."  A jovial grin crossed his face as he flicked his wrist and let the vine handle the stirring he was handling.  He turned to her as she approached and accepted the flower, stroking a petal with his finger.  He took the smoke eater and placed it into a small vase for the moment.  He stopped for a moment, inspecting her.  "Thank you, Zadira.  Yes, I'm making quite a few." 

He lifted his eyebrows in understanding, seemingly unrelated to what she spoke of.  "Mana and Restoratives are quite the easy brew to mass produce.  There's a whole wide world of possibilities out there, though."  He took her hand suddenly and began to lead her to the back of the classroom with a return of his typical aloof grin.  "Here! Come.  You're practically oozing stress responses.  I promised you a sampling of my personal blend!  I may be no tobacconist, but I find it quite soothing."

He led her through a door in the back that opened into a high roofed glass greenhouse.  It was rather warm and humid inside, a new dew of water resting on the rows of assorted plants.  He picked a leaf off of a few plants and quietly thanked them for their donation.  He sat at a work table and waved his fingers at the leaves, green color draining from them.  He ground the tobacco in a slow, confident, manner. "Sit.  Tell me what has you wound to the point that you are." 

Zadria followed Toshimura into the warm and humid greenhouse, looking around at the multitude of neatly aligned rows of plant life. “I dunno... I don’t really see myself as someone who talks to doors and plants.. the only plant I’d rather talk to is that Smoke Eater, that one is hella great.” She said, before sitting down on one of the nearby chairs next to the table. She placed a hand over her mouth again, trying to hold on the smoke as she began to speak. “Look you shouldn’t be concerned with the shit I get into... it’s my fault for getting into those fucking situations anyways.... it’s just some homeroom crap, damn triplets almost made me jump the gun. You have no idea how much I wanted to burn those three, their fucking snickering and pretending they did nothing wrong...” Zadria growls, gripping the table a bit but trying to not grip it so hard it would break. “At least I come clean... most of the time, but Jeez, they are gonna make me wanna kill em for some petty reason like insults.”

He tapped the table and it hardened in her grip.  He grinned and knocked on the table.  "Sometimes, revenge is most sweet without blood or broken bones.  Grip all you like, Ironwood is a sturdy enchantment."  He finished grinding the leaves before them and rolled them into rough cigars.  He retrieved another seed from his pocket and willed it to bloom, producing another smoke eater.   He turned towards her and with a less erratic smile  "I'll concern myself with what I please, you can only hear plants complain about taking each others light in so many ways before going a little mad."  He laughed.

"My students problems are comparatively interesting in their own right, especially ones concerning delightful ones like you and your ilk!"  He lifted a finger to her chin and quickly dragged her jaw down, placing the impromptu cigar in her lips before flipping his wrist and closing it in kind.  He held the other to his own and quirked an eyebrow, looking between the two unlit rolls.  "You mind?" He said, out of the corner of his mouth.

Edited by Toshiflow

Hearing Toshimura mention she could grip the table harder, she decided to give it a test squeeze, chuckling as she realized the wood really was harder. “Hell, most of the time it involves burns and broken bones. You should know I’m not a smart ass, studying and shit never really was something I liked. Besides, at least you got someone to talk to pretty much all the time.” Zadria laughed a bit, but it quickly died down as her grip on the table hardened. “Yeah... someone to talk to...” She murmured, her thoughts running back to past memories that caused her to grit her teeth.

Yet her thoughts were interrupted, feeling a finger upon her chin before the teacher pulled it down, opening her mouth a bit before placing a cigar between her lip and closing it soon afterwards. Despite it being brief, the sudden contact from him caused her to look away for a moment, covering her lower face with her hand. “I-I can put a cigar in my mouth myself... you don’t need to treat me so kindly...” Zadria murmurs a bit shyly, before lifting her thumb and pinkie finger from her clenched fist, both of the fingers forming small flames at the tip. She used her thumb to light her own cigar, and her pinkie to light Toshi’s cigar, before cancelling the magic and inhaling the smoke... and immediately her eyes widened, before her shoulders relaxed soon after as a chuckle came from her. “Damn, really fucking smooth alright... works so quickly too... fuck, I’m already gonna get addicted to this if I wasn’t addicted to smoking already.”

Hayate's manic grin spread back over his face as he leaned back, taking his own drag.  He blew his smoke towards the dim grey flower, and then turned back to her.  "Good, right?  I've have been searching for someone who had an appreciation for the like for some time now.  If you do end up taking one of my classes,  I could offer extra credit for your assistance as compensation, of course.  If you're interested, it would be quite nice to have someone help with tending to the plant.  They can be quite needy sometimes..." He narrowed his eyes poignantly at the tobacco plant.  It almost seemed to droop a bit.

He laughed and slapped his leg. cigar nearly falling out of his mouth.  He gave another puff to the flower before continuing.  "And.  I wouldn't say I have someone to talk to.  Plants can be very talkative, but rarely are they adept at listening."  He ran a finger over the drooped tobacco plant, bringing it back up to its prior position.  He smiled.  "Speaking of listening! You don't need to study to be smart.  Most people learn by doing, and i am one of most people!"  He laughed at himself and crossed a leg over another, leaning an elbow on the table as he took another drag.  As he exhaled, his expression fell into a genuine intensity.  He looked to back to her.  "If you do need to speak about anything, though.  I reiterate. I am more than willing to listen.  Something else or deeper is obviously troubling you."

“Sign me the hell up. I wonder if I can even get through Braun’s class like this without causing a fuss over his crap... besides I smoke just about all the time if I’m not sleeping. If they want smoke I can give em all they want, just keep the good stuff coming and I’ll be fine with cleaning up the messes ya might have in class.” Zadria says, blowing out a plume of the smoke towards the red flower, chuckling as she listened to her teacher. “Really? Would’ve though they’d listen to ya a bit more. Though studying in general is a real pain in the ass. Why can’t I be like one of those people who see something and then remember it perfectly? Hell, I think I heard the secretary of this school having a damn good memory.” 

Zadria would lean back in her chair, propping her legs atop the wooden table as Toshi would state his willingness to listen to her. She stayed silent while inhaling the smoke, trying to think of the best answer to say, exhaling another cloud of smoke towards the flower. “... Look, I am not a softie when it comes to stuff like this shit. You should know crap about family lineages right? The damn Pyrope family... the most common thing about us is that we got hella potent fire magic. Though we are daemons, high ones at that. Our power is fueled by a specific sin most of the time...” Zadria murmurs, taking a breath in to try and think properly. “... Hate. That’s the damn thing I can feel all the time. Stronger my hate, the stronger my magic. Hell, it filled my entire head so much back then when I started smoking. You wouldn’t think to gain a power from smoking cigarettes to try and ease the fucking hate.” The albino haired daemon spoke, before looking away from Toshimura. Why the hell was she opening so much... damn it, maybe she’s already getting too soft without being in a fight for so long.

Yala burst into room R-34 panting and looking around, it appeared that no one was inside, her breathing was heavy as tough in a rush to get there. "Hello Mr Toshimura? Once again I find my self late.." She took a quick look around noticing a room in the back of the class, opting to look inside, weakly she opened the door to the green house and looks around at the various different plants but opted out of touching anything for fear that it might ruin something. "I hope he has one of those smoke eaters in here.." She said to her self taking a cigarette into her mouth but holding off on lighting it until she was sure it was safe.

• 1 month later...
  • Community Administrator

Luanna sighed in slight irritation as she sat back in her chair and looked at the computer screen in front of her. While she had become somewhat proficient in the use of these machines, she still found the things irritating at times. She still was unable to type as quickly as some people were, who seemed to merely touch the keyboard to cause the words to appear on the screen. She struggled somewhat to become proficient in the damn thing, and often had to resort to pecking at the keyboard. It made any work she had to do, far more tedious. She much preferred being able to write with a quill and parchment and she did, for the most part. It was just unfortunate that some of the things simply had to be done on the computer. She rubbed her forehead, willing away the headache that she could feel coming on. With a muttered curse, she leaned forwards and began to peck at the keyboard once again. This was not how she pictured spending her free time, when she didn’t have a class scheduled. She wished she were at her favourite coffee shop, having a nice hot cup of coffee instead of being stuck inside of her empty classroom doing work.

@JennyDK

• Like 1

The door to the room goes up and three familiar faces show up as Giana, Jessica and Claire enter, talking softly between each other. They come closer to where Luanna is sitting and once close enough the usual leader of the triplets, Jessica, comes closer with the other two standing behind her and smirking lightly. Jessica smiles softly as she leans onto the top of the desk the teacher sits at."Goooood day miss Luanna! Did you miss us? Looking lovely as ever I see...even more so even, I think", she starts off and look over the medusa woman with a shamelessly lusty stare.

So focused on her work, Luanna didn’t initially notice the triplets entering her classroom. It was only when she heard one of her snakes hiss softly in warning did she look up and away from her computer to see the three approached her desk. Luanna sat back in her chair, secretly relieved that there was something to distract her from the awful work that seemed to never get anywhere. She knew the triplets well. They weren’t the best of her students, but certainly three of the most interesting. Classes were never dull when they were there. As Jessica leaned onto the table, Luanna smiled a little as she was greeted. She was well aware of the lustful stare directed at her, as it certainly wasn’t the first time she had seen this look from any of the three girls. The medusa leaned forward a little, resting her elbow on the table as she put her chin into the palm of her hand, “Miss you? Of course I did. Why wouldn’t I miss three of my most interesting students? And thank you… my beauties are having a good day today….” She reached up, affectionately running a finger under the jaw of one of her white snakes, causing the animal to hiss softly in pleasure, “I assume you must have missed me, otherwise you three lovely ladies would be elsewhere. What can I do for you?” She inquired.

The trio of sisters all give Luanna eager eyes, their faces adorned with cocky grins, for now only relying on their charisma, appearances, smooth talking and of course the fact that you usually get in the sack with all three at once if they deem you fun enough to fool around with. The demon triplets are not exactly sure how the snakes like them, but as long as they are not biting them, they can live with them. Once more it is Jessica who keeps the talking going on, while giving Luanna a deep stare into her pretty eyes."Ohhh, but thank you miss Luanna. We are happy we can bring something to your lovely classes...of course, we are happy to attend with such a ravishing lady as yourself there...your presence makes it a bit hard to concentrate...you know how it goes, I assume.....mmmmm...maybe we could discuss our last grades? I mean...if you have the time...and inclination....I am sure we could make it worth your consideration",she says and "accidentally pop the top button of her suit shirt below.

• Like 1

Luanna’s smile widened as Jessica began to speak again, claiming that her ravishing presence made it hard to concentrate in class. While she had an inkling as to where this might be going, she couldn’t blame the three girls from being so distracted due to their very nature. She tilted her head to the side, raising an eyebrow when Jessica said that they wanted to discuss their latest grades. She felt a little surprised that that was the reason they were here. However that changed when they said that they would make it worth her consideration. A slow smile formed on her lips as he eyes moved from Jessica, to Giana and then to Claire before they moved back to Jessica as she eyed the popped button. She had a strong suspicion as to what their plan was, and she certainly had no objections to it. But she was going to play a little ignorant as her eyes focused back on Jessica’s face, “Oh? And what are you offering? To concentrate better in class?” She smirked a little at Jessica, as it was clear that the last thing was more of a tease than a serious question. 

Of course, it is utterly clearly that a smart woman like Luanna is able to guess, but the trio do love that they get to tease even more, despite how unnecessary it really is. Jessica leans further forward, the more open shirt clearly revealing her lovely boob valley in her otherwise very snappy outfit, which just makes her look even more sexy."You see we....", Jessica speaks, before Claire steps to the right side of the teacher and continues, having the two buttons open."...think you could use...". Giana goes to left and smirks widely."....some nice stress relief...", she utters, the trio basically surrounding her, more buttons opening up.

• Like 1

Luanna couldn’t help but stare when Jessica leaned forward, her breasts teasingly straining against her outfit as if yearning for freedom. She was granted an even better view when Claire stepped up, leaning forward to give her the same view. Her smile widened even further when Giana stepped forwards, giving her three sets of voluptuous breasts to ogle. Keeping the teasing smile on her lips, Luanna lifted a hand as one of her fingers hovered over Giana’s breasts, tracing the line of her top. One of her snakes gave a soft hiss, slithering forward to press its nose gently against Claire’s top, its forked tongue flicking out and very lightly touching the flesh of her globe. Despite the flirtations and the teasing on her end, she couldn’t deny that the three had a very good point. Dealing with these computers was stressful, and she needed some stress relief badly. She tilted her head up at the three of them, “Mmm… well, that’s very true. What is it that you young ladies propose?” She asked as her fingers moved from Claire to Jessica, her index finger brushing against the sinfully smooth skin as she once again traced the outline of her open shirt.

The three of them collectively grow eager and large smug grins on their faces as their teachers indeed seem quite willing to go along with their idea, even without the use of their powerful auras. Claire gives off a faint groan from the light touches being done to her young and lovely form. The sisters move even closer towards Lunanna, their buttons slowly coming undone little by little, basically leaving more and more of their open Venus mountains freely exposed, though not so much as to show nipples yet, basically teasing the medusa woman further. Once more, the lead sister, takes the reins and speaks for them."How about you put that thing away and get nice and comfortable and see where things lead? I mean...we have seen you ogle us over as well...don't deny it..", she says and snickers in delight.

• Like 1

Luanna couldn’t help but to smile at Claire’s reaction to even a light brushing against her flesh. She was rewarded when they leaned even closer, more buttons coming undone to reveal more to her hungry gaze. Her snakes echoed her interest with a soft hissing sound, their bodies rubbing against one another in a hypnotic, and even erotic, manner. She then looked up when Jessica spoke. As the girl snickered, Luanna chuckled softly, “Well. In my defence, you offer up such a delightful view in which to ogle.” She said. She kept her eyes locked with Jessica’s as she pushed down the lid of her laptop and pushed it aside to clear her desk. Other than a pot for her quills and ink, it had been the only item on her desk. She then stood herself, pressing her hands against the table and leaning forwards. She stopped when she was a couple of centimetres from Jessica; close enough that their lips were almost touching. She smirked once again, “I have to say though… your offer is definitely too good to turn down. How well you relax me, will determine how much your grades… improve.” She didn’t pull back, still staring Jessica in the eyes as her snakes writhed almost excitedly, even coming closer to each of the girls faces, their tongues gently touching their cheeks. 

The demonic triplets mostly ignore the snakes, but aren't really bothered by them either. The three of them giggle at her trying to excuse why she has been staring at them whenever possible. Jessica doesn't pull away from the set of eyes of Luanna locking with her own and she makes no attempt to hide the lust in her gaze."Ohhhh, is that so? Are you suggesting we did it on purpose? Maybe it was just vivid imagination, miss Luanna!". They are happy to see her make room on the desk, surely a decent place to spread their bodies out on very soon. The sisters come close enough for the medusa to feel all three pairs of boobs squish against her body and all three of them even let their hands find the body and clothes of the teacher. They begin to gently fondle, rub and sloooowly undo her clothing, gently and sensually disrobing Luanna. Jessica lets the tension build and build, having a lot of fun teasing, as well as feeling her need rise as well. Just to see what might happen, Claire activates her aura of lust, wanting to see how it works on the medusa teacher."OHhh, you will have to find a grade higher than the top one then....", Giana speaks out while she slips off the shirt of Luanna and placing tender kisses along her exposed neck.

• Like 1

Luanna had to admit, she was impressed as Jessica held her gaze. Most people often didn’t, due to their paralysing nature despite the fact that it wasn’t an ability that was active all the time. She couldn’t help but chuckle at what Jessica said. It was something she found rather amusing, especially considering the subject that she taught, which certainly required a vivid imagination. However she said, “Oh, I don’t need a vivid imagination where you three are concerned.” She allowed her eyes to move down Jessica’s pale flesh, before she looked back up with a smirk. Her breath then hitched as she felt the three of them press closer to her, their voluptuous breasts pressing against her before she felt their hands beginning to wander. Her body shuddered as she felt their fingers lightly dancing over her body, teasing her as they began to slowly and almost tortiously tug on her clothes. She did not fight against them, as she felt her own desire growing quickly. 

When she was hit with a sudden wave of lust, Luanna let out a soft groan. Her eyes fluttered closed for a moment as her head swam from the overwhelming lust that consumed her. Her flesh felt heated, and the clothes pressing against her skin felt irritating. She wanted to feel their bodies more, for them to do more. Her nipples were so hard they ached, eager for attention. She almost missed what Giana had said, but when it finally registered what she had said it still took a few moments for her to formulate a reply, “We shall see…” She said, her voice coming out as more of a hiss. As she felt the shirt coming off, Luanna eagerly allowed for it to slip off. She then sighed in pleasure as she felt tender kisses along her exposed neck. She leaned into the kisses, quite willing to surrender herself to the pleasure that the three girls were offering. Her snakes reflected this mood, as they gently hissed in a lustful manner. Their serpentine bodies rubbed against the exposed skin of the triplets, their soft scales rubbing against them as their tongues flickered out as if kissing the three girls in their own matter. It certainly showed to the three just how much Luanna was enjoying their attention.

• Like 1

Naturally, experiencing others give into their lustful side is always a lovely prize for a lust demon like the triplets and they take their monstrous nature quite seriously. Despising the more brutish and often violent demeanour they are much more pleased with this one instead."Oh, is that so? Still...your imaginination must quite a thing to be trapped within miss Luanna...be honest with us...you have been thinking about us in...let us say...unprofessional manners, haven't you?", Jessica's voice even sweeter than honey and softer than satin in the ears of the teacher. While she talks, the three of them keep up what they have been doing thus far, kissing exposed soft skin as well as slowly undressing one article of clothing after the other. The medusa woman is more mature, elegant and thus they want to make this moment fit that description and need. The smooches are slow, gently and sweet, with not too many or too few. Luanna can indeed feel the triplets know their craft well and how to focus their attention just right."You look way too uncomfortable miss Luanna. Let us assist you", Giana chimes in as well and the hooks for Luanna's bra snaps off and before she knows it, it is off onto the floor without having noticed it coming off her body."Just relax and let us make you hotter than active magma...", Claire finally adds before her lips catch those of the teacher, surely sending heavy pheromones her way and letting her feel how sweetly the demon girl can kiss her. Meanwhile, with her breasts fully exposes, eager hands reach out to gently knead them both as a mouth seeks a nipple each, Giana and Jessica starting suck them softly.

• Love 1

Luanna’s breathing became heavier as the lust rampaged through her body in a way that made her tingle pleasantly. A slight chuckle escaped her at Jessica’s question, and the triplets would no doubt hear the heavy desire in that brief sound, “Oh, absolutely.” She replied candidly, having no will to lie to them, “How could I not?” She asked, before gasping as she felt more of those sinful lips pressing against her skin. Each time they did, it felt as if the patch of skin was burning in a delightful manner, leaving the rest of her feeling cold yet burning with passionate desire. Their touches were experienced, touching her just enough to cause her to crave more and yet not giving enough to satisfy. Her lustful gaze locked with Giana as she spoke, and she moaned low in her throat, “Oh, please~” She said, her voice no more than a gasp. Before she could say anything else, lips pressed against her own and she immediately kissed Claire back. Her eyes slid closed as she returned the passionate kiss. A shudder of pleasure raced through her body as she felt her breasts fondled before she felt hot lips wrap around the sensitive nubs. Her own hands moved to rest on the hips of Jessica and Giana’s, before moving up the curve of their waist before cupping and kneading one of their breasts, eager to touch them.

• Like 1

Jessica certainly heard the words she wanted to, which makes her want Luanna even more, with the same going for Claire and Giana."We appreciate your honesty miss Luanna...your reward will be very pleasant and sweet, we promise", she whispers back before leaning down to pop one of the stiff and hard diamonds of joy into her hot and wet mouth. The room is almost aflame with the amount and intensity of the lust and passion being exhumed and shared between the four ladies. Four women, all panting and groaning from rising levels of excitement as things escalate increasingly."Mmmmmmm, as you wish...we shall fulfill that fantasy...which has lingered in your mind since you saw us the first time...", Giana responds back between a few kisses, before a much longer one is given. Tongues lick and taste and rub against the stiffened pebbles on the sensitive breasts of the teacher and the two of the sisters lean into the touches made on them even more. A curious hand begin to reach for and push off the skirt of Luanna, before sliding down to the hot and damp grotto of joy where the folds feel experienced fingers grind and rub.

• Like 1

Everything outside of this very moment was forgotten in the haze of lust that consumed every cell of her being. Everytime lips pressed against her own, she kissed them back fervidly, always eager for more. Pleasure pulsed through her each time one of them took one of her nipples into her mouth to suck eagerly on it. Her eyes focused on Giana for a moment as she promised to fulfill the fantasy that had lingered in her mind from the first time she had seen them. She knew that wasn’t the truth. Because they were likely to fulfill that fantasy and go far beyond, make her dizzy from pleasure. Her hands continued to grope at any flesh she could, wanting to feel more and yet not consciously aware that she was doing it. The palms of her hands itched, wanting to touch, wanting to grope. A heavier moan escaped her as she felt her skirt slipping from her hips before experienced fingers pressed against her womanhood. Unconsciously, she pressed her hips into them as her legs trembled with the effort of keeping her upright. No doubt they could smell the scent of her arousal, heavy on the air. They had barely started and already she felt like putty in their hands. They seemed very determined to get a good grade, and a part of her mind wondered if she should grade them this way every time.

• Love 1