Harroo everyone!

I just realized that I never did this when I joined a week or two ago. 😅 So here it is! I have been role-playing for a few years now, using various mediums. I happened to stumble onto ecchidreams and thought I would give it a try. I play a variety of kinks and character types so just let me know of a character type you might like and I'll give it a try. I don't usually have plots waiting to be done, but once I know character ideas, I'm pretty fast about coming up with plot ideas. I'm already greatly enjoying the community, and I hope I get to meet a lot of fun people and write some awesome stories. 😁

Yep, i've been seeing you around here and confused when i saw this introduction post just now.

Who am i kidding, i also introduce myself 3 days after joining because i keep getting lost when i just join the site 😓

Anyway, welcome to the site. If there's anything you want to ask about the site, PM the staff. Their name are colored purple, you won't miss them because only admin has that username color. Usually there's at least one admin online so don't worry, there's always staff available to fuck ask.

PS: some of them love to poke and might greet you personally. Gussy up! And once again, Welcome! (^^\)

Haha, I did the exact same thing. Mine was only a few days delayed though. At any rate welcome to the site (Even though I think you actually started a week before I did) I hope you find everything your looking for here. So far I have, there are a lot of great people on here. 🙂

• Senior Staff

Welcome to the community either way! It's great to see that you've already gotten invested! Please feel free to check out our starter pack if you haven't already in case there's any helpful information you may have missed!

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact myself or another staff member with a Purple name and we'll help in any way we can! Happy dreaming! ❤️  

Hey there! That's quite alright with regards to making an introduction post just now, you're welcome to make one at any time! It's nice to see one from you no matter if it was written as soon as you joined, or weeks after you've joined. ^^ Hope you've had a nice time here so far and continue to do so~. And if you need a helping hand with anything you're more than welcome to reach out to the community or to a staff member. 😊 A full list of staff members can be found here!

Take care, and Happy Dreaming! 🌻

Archived