The Basement

I keep hearing sounds coming from somewhere.....but where?

I put my ear to a vent....it's coming from somewhere below....only dressed in my bikini so I shiver a bit, find a door marked 'Basement', open it and go down the steps....the sounds are getting louder....girls moaning!.....I'm already getting excited.....

'HELLO?....ANYONE IN HERE???"

I shifted my sight from Julie to Kathy now...looking in her eyes..still fondling Sonja's boobs, moving my hips now to rub my clothes to her hips from under my skirt...

Looking in Kathy's eyes I take one finger in my mouth and stuck on it and then get back to groping and pinching Sonja's boobs and waist...

I take tounge out and show Kathy a locking gesture in air and then again start licking So ja's back and shoulders and one hand slips fro. Her boobs down into her pants

Julie was inexperienced and really flustered. Her buried her red face into her beanbag chair and hugged it. Her lower half laid across the floor and her tail flicked softly.  Her body was already feeling heart. It was a good thing that she had her headphones on or she would have been even more flustered.