Arcadia's Trail (JennyDK and Solomon)

Overall Premise: @JennyDK
An adventuring party in the frontier port city of Stormreach is looking for a mage to join their group to help them explore the newly settled (and extremely mysterious) continent of Morria. The party is a member of the Arcadia's Trail guild and get most of their quests through there. 
The party consists of
Imder, a half orc hexblade and the face of the group:
 be8a4d272709886504e5c32ad1fa773f.png

Rashek, the goliath paladin/fighter/grappler and healer (as he's currently the only one with any healing minor though it is):
49f2a20ffc0f5766c909e0bd36f1bc23.jpg

Ilrygos the half dragon barbarian and the tank of the group:
ayH3xpd.png

The group is currently waiting in the tavern/guildhall of Arcadia's trail looking to see who will answer their call and join them. Imder and Rashek are drinking lightly and chatting amongst themselves as they wait, discussing what kind of mage they are going to get. "I'm telling you Imder any wizard worth their salt has a good beard." "Well yes I never disputed that I was saying that the guild would saddle us with some fresh faced bright-eyed youth of a wizard that hasn't even been in a fistfight before. " Ilrygos on the other hand is just demolishing a plate of food and already has several empty tankards. 

Edited by Solomon
  • Like 1

The second, but smaller, guild house is located on the newly discovered land and is known to be a bit more loose in some regards, like which races may apply for it. Of course, that makes it possible for something like a young gobling magician to enter and be accepted. One of us such is the lovely little woman by the name of Sophia.
large.FGCNiRNI_o.png.343af5174c3c3a2434d
Sophia has yet to make any name of herself and is largely self taught as a mage, mostly dabbling in elemental magic, some illusions and decent healing magic, making her able to support any roles in a group really - be it in terms of support, offense or utility. She was told that a group within the guild was in the need of someone with her skills and so she enters the warm and kozy large main area of the guild hall.

• Like 1

Imder glanced at the door way as it opened. He at first only saw the tip of a pointed hat. Ah our mage must be a gnome or something then. He then looked further down and noticed that it was in fact a goblin not incredibly surprising in and of itself what was surprising though was the body the goblin. Rust and ruin! She's thicker than a bowl of oatmeal mixed with molasses! Human women would be lucky to have her curves! He gets over his initial surprise and calls out to her motioning for her to come over to their table. "Howdy there, little lady, you look to be a mage are you the one the guild has sent to join us?" Even if she wasn't Imder figured it would be fun to get to know her.

Edited by Solomon
made him sound a little more wild west
  • Haha 1

Sophia hardly gets inside of the room before someone calls out to her and from the looks of it, it is a half orc sitting with two others near a table. She hadn't got a ton of information about the group she was told about, but it did include that there were no humans in it and that there were three of them. If this is not them, she can at least ask the one who spoke to her.

She simply wanders over, not really any sign of fear or anything of the like in her face, her head adorned with a pretty little smile."Greetings. I was pointed towards a group who could use someone able to cast magic, but I was not told much more than that. What exactly would you require me to be able to do?", she asks while each step she took practically made her ass and breasts jiggle heavily.

• Like 1

Her approach to the table was a feast for the eyes and Imder watched appreciatively elbowing Rashek to get him to look. The goliath seemed surprised to say the least. "Well we are indeed looking for a mage and we need someone who can kick up a real row with the elements and if ya know even a bit of healing that'd be just the plummest thing. I suppose we should introduce ourselves to ya." The half orc smiles and extends his hand to the goblin. "Names Imder nice to meet ya." The goliath nods at her. "I'm Rashek." While the half dragon glares at her with narrowed eyes. "Aw don't mind that old fogy he treats everyone like that the first time meeting them." Imder scoots over and offers her a hand to help her up into the booth "Why don't ya introduce yourself to the posse huh?"

Sophia bows politely and smiles still."Ohhh, I can do all of that and have even had some experience illusionary magic as well - you never know when you might need to hide after all", she replies back and looks over the trio of males at the booth, all of them with some beverages it seems. OF course, she shakes the hands presented to her, which is that of Imder and most likely Ramshek as well, her hand so tiny, yet soft and warm. As she leans forward, each time her deep cleavage is easily seen and her otherwise light outfit exposes most of her thick thighs as well. She shakes her head lightly and doesn't seem to mind."That's allright. If he doesn't feel like it, it's allright", she responds with, her tone of voice almost like silk and sweet and goopey like honey. She is then helped into a small spot in the booth."Me? I am Sophia Glitterstone, spellcaster extraordinare and future arch mage!", she says while standing up and making a grand posture to illustrate her interest in climbing te ladder.

• Like 1

Imder grins "As far as I'm concerned you're a member of the group, Sophia. What do you two say?"

Rashek ponders for a moment before saying, "She can do what we require and more. That is good. She is also ambitious, that will keep us on jobs when you and Ilrygos would rather laze around. That is better. Plus I like her voice. Yes Sophia's in." 

The goliath and half orc both look at the half dragon expectantly. Ilrygos has his arms crossed while grimacing and grumbling. "What does it matter I'm outvoted anyway...." 
"We want to hear you say it."
"Ugh she's in..."
Rashek chimed in "Louder!" 
Ilrygos throws his arms up "She's in!"

"Alright welcome to the group! We don't have a formal group name yet, but would you like a drink to celebrate anyway, Sophia?" He looked at her with a grin. Imder was looking forward to traveling with her. Mostly because Ilrygos and and Rashek didn't use horses on account of being both large and generally too scary for a horse. That meant she would ride with him.... and well he was looking forward to having her pressed up against him and he could watch her generous curves jiggle more. They were practically like bowls full of jelly. 

• Like 1

Sophia sits back down after that and listens to the trio try and work out if she is accepted or not and even before done, it seems like it's really a given. One thing does strike her as a bit odd and once they finally welcome her officially, she tries to see how she can fit in this little oddity amidst the rest of her response. Hopefully she won't come off as rude or anything. The half dragon still seems like the mos sourly, but hopefully it will be allright.

"Ohh, sure. Us goblins usually love food and drink and often lots of it. Believe it or not, my body can hold a lot, haha!", she says and laughs heartily and already try and think of what she will be having. She has no idea what lies ahead of here, but it can only be nice and exciting for sure. She soon gets some nice red wine send down to her and even orders a nice and hot stew as well, along with some garlic bread, which smells very nice once it arrives."So...you don't have a leader who calls the shots? Wouldn't it be much easier and more efficient?", she asks curiously.

• Love 1

7 minutes ago, JennyDK said:

"Ohh, sure. Us goblins usually love food and drink and often lots of it. Believe it or not, my body can hold a lot, haha!"

Imder noted that for later as he took a drink. He could feel his cock (quite well endowed thanks to his orcish ancestry) stiffen a bit as he thought about it.
While he day dreamed Rashek replied "Well we divide things evenly in the group. We each have our areas of expertise that we preside over. On things that aren't really covered we decide together. It is a fair system. Imder does the persuading and smooth talking and some magical knowledge. I do the packing and organizing for journeys as well as carrying it lot but Ilrygos helps with that. I also handle tracking quarry. Ilrygos hunts for our food so we can stretch our supplies longer and also handles... well running into combat and drawing all the attention to himself. Which is useful since he's a tough bastard. Now with you can take over magical knowledge and healing." 
Ilrygos drinks deeply from a tankard.

Sophia listens to how things are divided between in terms of expertise and responsibilities. However, it doesn't really answer her overall question, so she aims to ask once more, hoping it would be more clear, in case that was the case."I do understand that really, but my question was more about who has the final word? Most often, it is easier to have a single figure to say what needs to be done and how, especially in high pressured situations. Many groups will also expect one of us to have the mantle of leader. From what I hear, Imder seems like the most likely candidate for that, but of course it does mean they have the overall responsibility for the group", she responds back to Rashek while still eating her stew and going about her second glass of wine.

Rashek glances at Ilrygos a couple times and when he begins to take another drink Rashek leans in and whispers, "Imder does have the final say, it's just that Ilrygos doesn't like being overruled by one person so when Imder gives me the signal I support him. You being accepted was a legitimate vote though." Imder notices and leans in as well "Yeah but if someone challenges our groups leader to a fight we send Ilrygos. Which is fine since he votes for himself to be the one to handle it anyway." 

Ilrygos puts his tankard down and perks up at the mention of fighting. "What are you all talking about?" 
"Just how you're a big softy under that curmudgeonly attitude."
Ilrygos sticks out his tongue at Imder. "So, goblin, have you ever been in a real fight?"

Sophia leans back and hears them explain to her how things are working, giving her the impression that Ilrygos is mostly there to be useful and less to be a nice person to be around, but hopefully time will prove that first impression wrong. She sips her wine and try to hold back a few snickers from listening in. She is quite pleased this was still a fair and legitimate vote to bring her in and be part of the team.

"I have a name mr. Ilrygos and since your team wanted me to be part of your group, you better start to accept that and address me properly. To answer your question...yes, yes I have. I am not a full greenhorn. If you doubt what I can, I will be glad to demonstrate", she says with a cocky grin on her face.

• Like 1

Ilrygos narrows his eyes considering his options and then notices that both Imder and Rashek are looking at him. He frowns then sighs. "Alright then Sophia. Out of curiosity do you know any lightning spells?"
The half orc and goliath nod approvingly at his question and his decision to not start a fight.  Imder smiles back at her noticing her cocky grin it was wonderful endearing to most everyone but just that little extra bit that infuriates the person it was directed at. Rashek add "Mmm good, no need to end up with broken tables and a fire we need to put out. Also that is a good question. Ilrygos is well insulated against lightning with his scales you could hit him with lightning and he wouldn't be hurt." 

Sophia thrust an arm with a pointed index finger upwards, the quick motion causing her massive gobling globes to jiggle and bounce, just barely kept within her smaller clothing."Aha...interesting! Lighting...is merely a combination of more than one element, so of course that is possible! Someone aiming to be the great and powerful Sophia will not be stopped by something this trivial!", she says with much vigor and eagerness in her voice. Her smirk grows even wider as she pumps herself up even more with her own words, clearly a fan of hearing herself speak, but hopefully nothing obnoxious. She chants a few goblin words, her native tongue, and with the same finger point at the half dragon and a thin, but still strong surge of lightning strikes Ilrygos.

• Haha 1

Imder watches Sophia's display intently focused on her wobbling green globes his erection now slightly pushing up the tabard covering his crotch and straining the padded armor beneath the tabard. Rashek notices and appreciates Sophia's generous jiggling proportions as well. Soon regretting his choice in platemail he shifts uncomfortavly as his own erection has no more room to grow. Ilrygos is knocked back against the booth by the force of the strike and a loud thunderous boom echoes through tge room. Ilrygos looks suprised but unharmed. He looks down at his chest then back up at Sophia his eyes wide with surprise. "You could have asked me if it was true or not first!" Thankfully it was true. Imder and Rashek burst out with deep rumbling laughter. "Oh my word! Haha! Sophia I think we'll all get along just plum well. You are a dee-light so far!"

Sophia giggles cutely and rises to stand up once more and bow to everyone around her, extremely pleased with herself and hoping that Ilrygos would not  take it too harshly and hopefully finally see that she still can do her stuff. She didn't intend that much force, but sometimes the elements are merciless and perhaps it was the will of the nature gods that this strike had to be a bit more hard striking."No need to worry! I have healing as part of my repetoire as well! You would have been fine. Besides, you asked to see a lightning strike. Don't blame me for your distrust of my mighty abilities!", she says and sits down once more. She takes great joy in the laughter and smiles widely."I am sure too, especially if mr. Grumpypants there would stop being a sour lemon...cheers!", she adds and clanks her wine glass against their mugs.

Ilrygos shakes his head "Well I guess that's true, sorry for not trusting you." They raise their mugs in cheers with her, even Ilrygos. The all take deep drinks before setting their mugs down. "Well I've got a job that I've lined up for us that'll be a good chance for us to all bond. Evidently a village had all of the halflings in it go missing overnight there were 2 dozen halflings there so it's real odd and the good 30 or so humans left are really spooked. Since this whole continent is weird I did also hire a native guide to help us out." Rashek rolls his eyes "I can guide the group easily enough but no. That one time I got 'em lost and now never again."
 "Ah one of the dark elves. Do you know their name?"
"He goes by Nadar whydya ask?" Rashek grunts and nods appreciatively at the mention of the name.
"I knew a couple and I recognize the name of this one. He helps catch outlaws that have tried to escape the law by fleeing into the wilds here. Always finds 'em and brings 'em back alive."
"How does he find them? You know the saying here no route leads to the same place twice. Well I guess except here in Stormreach but most of the city is on docks." Rashek just shrugs.
"You been to Morria before little miss Sophia? You familiar with the idiosyncrasies of this land?"

Edited by Solomon
a bit of punctuation

Sophia listens in, trying to catch the overall and most important things, namely the task they have ahead of them and much less the minute details. She does snicker lightly at Rashek complaining about being 'replaced' as a guide, but nothing malicious at all since it seems they find it humorous more than outright mean. AS long as she still gets paid well, getting a guide to make it go easier and faster is not really a concern of hers."Idio what now? But no...I am really new here, really...haven't had the chance to explore and such yet. Best to find my group before diving into a potentially deadly island...", she replies back and sips some more wine.

• Like 1

Imder waves a hand at her confusion "Ah well ya can ride on my horse with me as we head to meet with our guide, and I can tell ya what I know." 
"You'll be in good hands with us." Ilrygos nods in agreement with that statement and adds, "Nothing here can stand up to us now!" Rashek gets up and pays the groups tab before motioning to the group that it is okay to head out. 
"Ah another thing those two big lugs," he points at Rashek and Ilrygos, "can't ride horses on account of being to big and scary to even get on. Ya shoulda seen Rashek try to get on a horse! I've never seen a horse move away so fast!" He gets up and helps you down from the booth a tent still pitched in his padded armor. "But you can ride with me if you'd like~" , he says turning on his charm as he smiles at her. Ilrygos and Rashek grab their bags (which look very big and heavy likely more so than Sophia) and head out the front but Imder heads to the back were the stable is to get his horse. 

Edited by Solomon
Misspelling
  • Haha 1

Sophia simply nods at the offer and getting to know more, hopefully more useful information. She doesn't have a whole lot to say at the moment, mostly wanting to get started when possible. She does snicker at the thought of the poor horses and how the two of them might struggle some with getting to ride them in any sort of way."It seems faster and more efficient to do that, yes. Perhaps in time I shall get my own horse - though I feel something like a donkey might work better, due to my size and all", she proclaims and follows Imder.

Imder opens the door to the stable and lets Sophia through. "Well a donkey. What on earth would ya need that for, you already have a fine ass~" he says flirtatiously. He then gets his horse out of the stable gets it saddled up and ready to go. He then looks around briefly then looks back at Sophia. "Can I pick ya up or would ya prefer I get a stool for ya?"

Sophia laughs lightjheartedly at the compliment disguised as a joke and give a lovely smirk in return."Haha, very interesting observation! If you don't watch out, maybe I should squash you all with my ass!", she says teasingly and even wiggles her butt in a weird manner, but still making it jiggle nicely. She follows him towards the stable and seeing him making it ready to be climbed onto, then offer either a stool or being lifted. While the idea of being carried seems a bit odd to her, it does seem like the faster and easier."You may lift the great and powerful Sophia just this once", she says, sounding comically snooty for fun.

Imder grins eagerly at her response. "Oh don't worry I'll make sure to watch out for it." Keeping his word as she moves it about. The dwindling bulge at his crotch now resurging. Then he kneels down wraps a strong arm around her "Thanks for the permission then Miss Great and Powerful; I'll lift ya on three." Imder does a quick count of, "One, two, three" and he lifts her up over a shoulder and stands up. He has a hand on her ass ostensibly to steady her but he does squeeze a little more than he should. But he doesn't keep her waiting and quickly deposits her in the saddle. He then steps in a stirrup throws his other leg over the horse and sits behind Sophia.

Sophia doesn't seem to mind the playful little exchange and then allow Imder to lift her smaller, but still stacked body up nice and easily, with a lightly squeezing sensation on her soft and wide fat goblin butt. She gives off a light groan off from it, but other than that it goes by pretty uneventful and all. Soon enough she is settled onto the horse along with him. She makes her hat and other stuff sits fine and all before they move out of the stable little by little to meet  up with the others."So...how long a way is there to this place we are going to? I kind of forgot the name of it too. I assume you are the one keeping track of that and all?".

As the head out of the stable they meet up with the rest of the party and begin heading to the outskirts of the city. "Well the village is called Stenden and as far as time goes... have ya heard the phrase no road goes to the same place twice? Well here in Morria it ain't metaphorical it's a fact so it could be an hours journey it could be weeks. We won't know till we meet the guide thing is the people that live on this continent have figured some sort of fool proof Divination method to find a path to where they need to go it's damn handy and if it'll take us longer than we expect to get there we can stop for more supplies." 
Rashek chimes in with some more information "And it is said that no city can stand upon it that's why Stormreach is built out on the docks and the only other settlements are villages and towns." 
Ilrygos adds some more too. "Then there's the Everstorm south of the Stormwall mountains.
"Well that ain't important no on lives beyond those mountains." The group continues to head to the outskirts of the city. Imder begins to pay less attention to where he's going his friends know the way the horse isn't going to walk inot anything of it's own accord and he begins to admire how the ride is affecting the goblin's curves.