Yes, No, Maybe

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ack... I would want to, but... no. I don't think I could actually do it. To be the one to end a life, even out of mercy, love, and caring... I don't think I could ever shake that off. I've had a hard time just being a witness to death on several occasions, I don't think I could be the architect of it.

Would you work for a corrupt person who was breaking countless laws for personal gain if you knew they were also doing some good for people who needed it?

• 11 months later...

Maybe leaning heavily towards no. Breaking the law isn't the problem, it's the fact that most crime syndicates exist by exploiting someone somewhere. If my entire crime syndicate could be one big robin-hood-esque operation, taking only from those who have hoarded wealth beyond reasonable need and taken advantage of the common people, then I'd lean more towards yes.

Would you like to be able to move your mind from body to body and be anyone in the world if it meant you could never return to your original body?

No. The mental stress moving from one body to another can be lethal. And not to mention i might land myself on one hell of a body that i couldn't tell if i put my mind inside people body or a tree.

Let's just say you're angry at the moment, do you think you can win a chess match?

No. At the end of each week, I am leaving a girl who was really happy with me which is a dick move. I rather be in lovew with only one person, to make them only happy in a relationship.

Imagine you have a best friend that invited you over to their house, shared a lot of drinks and started to get into the topic of relationships. You just happened to be only tipsy after so much, and was pouring yourself more, until all of the sudden their manners drop, something you didnt expect, and they outright admit to how desperate they are to be fucked by you. They grab you further and outright beg you embarrassingly. What would you do after hearing their true feelings?

That's not really a "yes, no or maybe" question, but assuming you reworded it to ask "would you fuck them?" my answer is Yes, probably, as long as they weren't in a committed relationship. People are way too uptight about sex. It's just a thing you can do with someone else that feels really good. Granted, I'd try to explore the emotional aspect that made them ask and be very clear that I am in no way looking for a relationship. But if they wanted to just have a casual night together, why not?

Would you want to be able to have amazing sex with anyone you met without consequences if it meant you would never be happy in love?

Archived