It's time we broke up... With the last poster.

Yall really need to sit down, shut the fuck up, and appreciate diversity in both body types, and sexual performance! I mean chara for fucks sake... every time i show up suddenly im moments away from a dick in my ass, or a cock up my cunt... i kindly ask you take some time to appreciate other holes as your cock sleeve and fuck someone else into a cumglazed mess! Its not you, its me... im not used to this much sex...

Sorry but you're not blowing me now and I am going through withdrawl and it's not healthy, and im breaking out in sweats and I can't sleep at night and I cant stop thinking about it, it's just not healthy to force you to be a cock sleeve every second of your life...  try to understand.

You act all high and mighty! It's you that has no consideration, no respect for my feelings. I've done everything for you, spoken to you this once, tried to be polite, and already your off with Chad! I can't do this anymore, I need someone who tells me what they're feeling, someone who cares about what I'm feeling!

• 1 year later...

Listen...I think it's time we cut things off.  No, it's not because I don't like you, and it's certainly not because of that one time you hit your knee on the coffee table and spilled tea all over my favorite light novel.  Ok, maybe I am still pretty mad about that, but it was an accident.  I just think, "maybe they can find someone better, someone more compatible," and that is why I believe breaking things off here is the best choice.  We can still be friends, though.

P.S, that cookbook you ordered on Amazon won't be in until next week.

No, you are right.  It is probably time for me to break up with my entire harem.  I need to find another one, bigger, more compatible.  You all can find new ones as well, other girls to fight with over someone new.  New, interesting fights to bond with them over relive the experience of forming a new one.

• Love 1

This is why I didn’t tell you.  I knew you wouldn’t understand.  You could have been part of something special with the rest of us, but you couldn’t share.  This is why I need to find a new harem, of women who truly understand me.  Live your life with pineapples.

• Love 1

I think we should just end things here. I don't hate you or anything, it's been great in fact, but I noticed that we both are just not as committed to it as before. With that said, i've fallen in love with another person and we can't keep going on like this anymore.

*I bought one of those little cakes that you really like to make you feel better so enjoy~ ❤️

We?! It's YOU who's not committed anymore and too scared admit it cause it will make you look like the whore you are! Eh, whatever you can't make a housewife out of a whore. Just so ya know, your sister is hotter anyway and gives better blows than you ever did.

Thanks for the cakes though, and I'm taking the cat, she was my pet to begin with.

• 3 weeks later...