What would you do if you woke up in bed with the person above you. ;)

*Izzy was getting mouth fucked Kendra was getting fucked fucked. One hand was petting the cat the other was stroking Izzys hair, but I did pull out and slide it back in so I can give her some air down there. My had rubbed the cats soft smooth skin, Rubbing her ass and upper thigh before betting her little kitty clitty and throat fucking Izzy.*

*the cat lass is using izzys back like her own personal bed, sprawled out and cozy, purring happily as she gets comfy... a surprised little rumble of a pur leaving her lips as she felt his fingers roaming over her body, a little groan of a moan leaving her lips as she lightly raised her ass at his touch...*

*Chad could feel the cat tongue all over his abs, possibly still covered in sweet sticky ice cream residue from earlier in the day. He pets the cat's little clit nice and slow while her tongue strokes his hard curvy muscles. I pull back to give Izzy some more air before making her take my cock in her throat again*