--The Exiled Heir: Of Ruination and Redemption-- ( JennyDK & Teppo )

Before they move much more forward, Astelle tries to explain her reasoning and motivation towards doing something like this. Although she didn't say for how long she had craved him and his mammoth sized cock, the rest of it seems to sate his curiousity for now at least. Between grunts and soft moans he intends to answer her back all the while hje still stares hard at her lovely curves and overall beauty. 'Did she just admit to being a huge pedophile...or is it just about who I am personally...or both?', he thinks to himself before actual words escape his lips."Ahhhnnn...I..will make sure we will make good of the time until then Astelle...mmmmmmm..I am happy to see you happy as well...you look even cuter and pretty when you smile...ahhnnn...oohhh....", he responds back and once Astelle get far down onto his meaty spear does his words shift into mere groans.

Recovering from the initial shock of being fully impaled on the prince's massive member, Astelle leaned back, placing her hands on his legs to support her weight. Not wanting to cause herself any injury, the swordmaiden had begun to move her hips slowly. Her pussy stretched and molded to fit the shape and size of Richard's cock. As she gradually became accustomed to it, her hips shook faster and faster until her motions had became vigorously lewd.

Soon enough the sounds of her hips connecting with Richard's pelvis rang out across the room followed by a wet sucking sound as her dripping pussy gobbled the boy's cock. Shivers wriggled up her spine each time his beast shoved its way passed her cervix and into her uterus.

Eventually, Astelle found her voice again and responded with a pant, "Ahh! T-thanks..." She appeared quite distracted and not very aware of the kind compliment that he had paid her. Her eyes suggested that she was wholly focused on something else. "It feels amazing! I'm already getting close!" She crowed.

Edited by Teppo

The young prince allows his protector to simply indulge herself with his massive underaged prick, feeling how warm, wet and tight her inner walls feels against him, making it hard for even Richard to fully form many words either due to the initial influx of bodily and mental sensations flooding over him as well as Astelle it seems. She watches and feels her get better positioned and into a proper rhythm as she starts to ride his veiny and fat slab of meat. This sends plenty of plenty into his system on top of fueling his arousal even further. His small and warms hands keep their grip onto her breasts, happy to feel the large and squishy globes against palms and fingers. Heavy groans and grunts is mostly what he exhales until Astelle finally speaks once more."G..g.getting...there?", he asks, wondering that means as his mind is not quite as matured as hers is. Still, he assume it is a good thing due to how she looks and feels to be having a good time, so once able to, he begins to thrust his hips instinctively.

Tiny hands pressed into Astelle's boobies, squeezing the pliant flesh. Every so often she felt one of her nipples come into contact with Richard's hand and eletricity jolted towards her groin. A short gasp of joy passed through her lips.

After good while of lively fucking, her hips came down slower and slower, slamming down with more force and urgency. Sloppy, fleshy claps rang out with a steady thump, thump, thump. Astelle's pussy constricted around Richard's cock, not enough to hurt him, but providing a much firmer grasp for a more intense stimulation, trying to milk to semen from his body. Astelle's breathing came out ragged as her entire body tensed in anticipation of the coming orgasm. She could feel her asshole and pussy twitching soundlessly. Finally Astelle's bottom slapped against his thighs one last, his massive dick digging deeply into her cunt. 

"I'm cumming! Oh gods, I'M CUMMING!" She shouted, not caring that other guests might be able to hear her. 

A high-pitched moan erupted from her mouth and her back arched as her body released the physical tension that had been building inside. A sudden wave of fluid rushed out of her groin, soaking the young prince's lap and staining the sheets. Astelle's body went limp, but she remained somewhat upright on his shaft, struggling to catch her breath and reveling in the the after-sex glow.

• Love 1

The young and small prince is extremely focused on Astelle for obvious reasons, so once she discovers her reactions to her hardened nipples being touched and stimulated, he intends to give her more of that, since she wants her to enjoy this just as much as he is doing right now. Naturally, that means that beyond groping, squeezing and kneading her ample and heaving bosom, his hands and fingers also makes sure to play with those sensitive pleasure buds located on each breast. Plenty of squeezes, light twists and such actions seems to make things for both of them even better as they hopefully give his swordmaid even more pleasure.

Both Astelle and Richard seem to groan, pant and grunt heavier and faster for each passing moment, with the young prince gradually getting into more heavy thrusts of his own as he experiments with ways to make his lover feel good. For now though, Astelle is doing most of the work as she is the one on top, riding the massive meaty spear of Richard, who is deeply enthralled with the pleasures and excitement of it all. Of course, such stimulation does take its toll on him and when Astelle announces something he does not yet fully understand what means, it still brings his inner primal instincts to a boil and he too cannot halt his own climax either. So along with her, his own voices mixes in as well."AHHHH...NGHHHHH...Y..YESSSSS! I...I..I THIINK I AMM TOOO ASTEEEEELLLLLEE!", the boy bellows out hard and loud. making it even less possible for them not to be heard. His shaft explodes hard and deep inside of her, filling her with creamy, warm, sticky and thick ball batter.

Soon enough, he too is panting hard and fast, his body trying to calm down from the immense experience they shared together. He has a pretty cute and goofy smile on his lips, that Astelle has never seen before."Ohhhhh...mmmmmmm..that was soooo amazing and fuuuuun!", he says in a tone of voice both really sweet, lewd and child-like at the same time.

Warmth spread in her belly as Richard's seed spilled into her womb. Astelle placed a hand on her stomach and sighed contentedly, wondering if the prince's sperm was potent enough to have impregnated her.

Exhaustion seeped into Astelle's body then and she slipped off of Richard's cock. Her pussy remained slightly agape and dripped small globules of cum across the bed as she slipped in beside the boy. Feeling her eyelids growing heavy, the swordmaiden began to slowly drift into a peaceful and restful sleep.

"Mmmmmm, yes, we'll have to do this more often....." She murmured softly, her words trailing off as darkness overcame her.

Astelle awoke several hours later, the early morning sun streaming in through the window. She stretched and rose, moving to the washbasin on the other side of the room. Last night's events had left her sweaty and the unwashed sweat had turned into a thin film of grime on her skin. Dipping a towel into the cold water, Astelle began to scrub herself clean.

Richard almost collapses fully as well once their bodies are freed from each other once again, allowing him to move about on the bed more easily. They had walked so far today, so this last spurt of bodily exhaustion pushing him far into fatigue, so it is no wonder that he barely manages to give Astelle a nice 'goodnight' before the young boy prince feels sleep catch up with him and sending him into dreamland for the night. He would be looking very peaceful and adorable as he lightly snores in his slumber and in his mind there is just a nice dream going on.

Richard wakes up to the sounds of water being splashed lightly about as his knightmaiden is washing herself off from the event that took place last night and thus it wasn't just a really lovely and vivid dream he had there. He smiles softly and walks over, still fully nude and all. His still flacid boy cock swings heavily between his legs, even reach way past his knees in this state."Good morning dear Astelle. Did you sleep well?", he asks, wanting to hear how her night was and how she is doing currently.

From behind where she stood, Astelle heard the young prince stir. A mixture of emotions swirled in her chest. First nervousness. Because what had happened last night had been a spur of the moment and she didn't know what he would think of her. Then relief, even a bit of joy. Because it seemed that it wasn't at all angry with her. Richard seemed almost happy.

"Yes, I suppose so." She responded, a faint smile playing on her lips. "And how was your night?" She asked as she donned her clerical robes and strapped her sword to her waist.

Astelle looked over at Richard and her gaze lingered briefly on his flaccid member, memories of their night together ran through her mind. With a shake of her head, she willed the thoughts away. There would be time for that later, but for now they needed to get moving. The young woman began gathering their things, waiting patiently for the prince to get dressed.

Of course, something like last night did occur rather suddently and seemingly randomly, but perhaps it was not? The young prince slowly recalls plenty of moments before last evening where things could be interpreted as Astelle having these sorts of urges with him, especially with how close they have been physically quite many times. He returns her smile with a warm and sweet one of his own."Ohhh, very lovely indeed. Slept like a rock too. Where are we headed today Astelle?", he answers her while he gets into his own clothing, using a more modest set of clothes so people don't recognize his kind of status. Slowly, he gets fully dressed, set and ready as well, but of course now that she knows what hides beneath those pants, it is difficult to not notice the immense buldge, even while flacid.

"Do you have any ideas where we could start on reclaiming my kingdom? I cannot imagine my subjects really doing well with those people in charge", he groans, clearly not happy about that whole affair understandably.

Astelle frowned, giving the matter some thought. After several moments she responded with, "North, I think. I know a village where we can lay low for a while until we can gather allies. As for how exactly we do that.....I, um, don't think I'm the woman for the job. I can fight and pray, but I know blessedly little about running a kingdom and even less about winning one back."

With a grunt of effort, the swordmaiden slung a rucksack over her shoulder before moving out the door and down the stairs. She stopped to speak to the innkeeper, Ian, about getting some breakfast to go. While she waited for her's and Richard's order, Astelle couldn't help but feel something nagging at the back of her mind. Something was off but she couldn't quite put her finger on what it was. Before she could figure it out, Ian returned with their food and she thanked him before heading out the inn door.

Richard looks a bit meek as Astelle seems to give what seems to be an annoyed facial expression, but for now he doesn't put too much in that."I understand miss Astelle. I am sure things will be more clear for me when I have a moment to think properly. I am sorry if my question bothered you", he responds back and follows her lead down to the main room of the inn, where his protector is making quick conversation with the innkeeper. He remains silent here as he seems no reason to interject in any sort of way. Unlike the more battle hardened Astelle, he is not getting the same vibe as she is though. Once she leaves, the prince follows her."So far, we have been pretty safe at least. Maybe we lost any potential pursuers?", he comments, wanting to hear her side of that.

As the duo made to leave town, Astelle checked to make sure that they weren't being followed. Which wasn't very difficult considering that the village they had stopped in was small and even during busy periods, only a handful of people could be seen out and about.

"It certainly seems like it. I'm not sure if that's a good thing though." She responded, worry evident in her features. While less time being pursued meant that they could spend more time covering their tracks, Astelle had expected a much more dogged flight. Richard may be an Exiled Prince, but he was still a prince. And that meant that he could show up at any time to upset the balance of power.

Before long Astelle and Richard had left the comforts of the quaint village and found themselves on the outskirts, travelling along the rode north. Their path was lined by trees on either side, the road winding through a dense forest.

Feeling a sense of unease, Astelle laid her hand on the hilt of her sword and gestured to Richard, "Stay close, sire. A forest this like this is easy to get lost in."

As long as they need to be careful and cautious, Richard is not overly chatty, not wanting to risk to blow their cover and such. So he does what they usually do when out about: Sticking close to the holy warrior and following her instructions as well as possible. Richard is unsure if Astelle is speaking from past experiences, a sense of paranoia of a mixture of those two. In any case, he still intends to do as adviced as things are likely to get tough and dangerous, even with minor slipups this far from home. While not heavily armed, he does have a concealed royal dagger ready to use if needed."I guess we will see how it goes. If we stick to the main paths we should be okay. right?", he asks her softly

"Of course." She responded with a cheery smile. It wasn't necessarily true though. Sometimes bandits and other riff-raff liked to set ambushes along the main paths, waiting for travelers whom ventured forth with a false sense of security.

As if summoned from her thoughts, a cry shot through the trees and a goblin jumped down from on high, swinging his crude sword in a vertical arc. Thankful that the monster had saw fit to announce its ambush instead of going for something more subtle and discreet, Astelle's trained reflexes allowed her to sidestep the blow in time. With a rasp of steel, the swordmaiden drew her weapon and settled into a fighting crouch.

A group of goblins wielding a variety of swords, clubs, crossbows and even nets appeared from within the bushes. Thinking that she was going to need more than just a sword, Astelle closed her eyes and raised her hand in prayer. Reciting the divine words for a spells that would blast them all away in an bubble, the warrior thrust her palm forward in a motion that would activate the blast. But nothing happened.

Confusion setting in her features, Astelle said, "Uhhh, I think we might be in trouble, Richard. Do you remember those swordplay lessons at all?" She asked as several goblins moved up in an attempt to assault the duo.

Edited by Teppo
Altering the scene

• 2 weeks later...

Richard has full confidence in the prowess and abilities of his protector, so even if this is unguarded territory, he feels pretty safe in her presence. Though hardly any time seems to pass before some annoying little green guys appear before them with clear malicious intent. He thinks he has heard about these creatures before, but this would be his first time meeting them in person. While they are still smaller than even him, they are still armed and still far outnumber them. They likely have knowledge about the local area - at least more than she and him. He watches Astelle trying to make use of her divine powers, but for the first time ever they do not appear to be working - at least from what he has witnessed before. He is far from as skilled and experienced as she is, but there hardly seems to be time to really worry about that part. So he draws his own royal dagger, blessed from the patron as well, so hopefully that does something."We don't need to defeat them all. Just enough so we can run from them", he says, hoping it would make it far easier for the two of them.

"Aye, that would be best." She agreed, "But to do that we'd need to make a path."

The first of the two goblins neared and swung his blade at Astelle, deeming her the larger threat of the two. The swordmaiden's stellar weapon met the crude piece of steel in a shower of sparks, but before Astelle could make any kind of counter-move, the second goblin approached and swiped his sword at her. With a smash that sent teeth flying, the blonde girl kicked the first goblin in the face and sent him sprawling away before moving her blade to meet the second goblin's attack. And yet again, before she could formulate any sort of response, Astelle was fending off another attack by a different goblin.

They were weak and small, but they were many and knew to use that to their advantage. These goblins were cunning, to say the least. For every attack that Astelle defended, there was another already on its way. The woman fended off several more assaults before a goblin standing on a rock barked out orders in a rough, guttural language. Two goblins broke off from the pack and moved swiftly towards Richard, evidently hoping to pick of the weaker off the two instead.

"Richard!" Astelle shouted, noticing the duo heading towards the the young boy. The woman punted another goblin away from herself and dashed towards the prince. She managed to engage one goblin, but the other slipped away and raised its sword above its head in a overhanded chop, aimed straight for Richard. If the boy didn't do something quick, he would be split in half.

Edited by Teppo

Richard watches the whole thing before him unfold, amazed at the skills of Astelle, but doing his best to remind himself that he too is in danger and should help out as much as he can. This is certainly not the place to simply stand and gawk at stuff, especially with both their hides on the line here. Sure, he is far from as adept at swordplay and the like, but he has still received good training and while small, he may as well use that to his advantage. Thankfully the goblins probably make him out to be a completely unskilled oppenent - which is another advantage on his part.

"I got it, Astelle! Just hang in there and I will assist you!", he speaks, having full trust in her abilities. He grips the dagger he has tightly and then make a quick roll onto the ground. He moves in the direction of the current attacker, keen on stabbing him in the back after recovering from the position he finds himself in. He may not be strong, but he is extremely agile and quick on his feet.

The goblin's heavy blow plowed into the dirt where Richard had been standing only moments before. A shriek rent the air as the prince's dagger found purchase in the creature's flesh, drawing forth a stream of crimson as the blade retracted. Unfortunately the weapon had failed to hit anything vital and the goblin yet lived, but still managed to succeed in taking at least one of their number out of the fight as it fell to the ground, screeching and clutching at the wound.

Before Richard would be allowed to finish it off, the goblin on the rock called out more orders and several more of the green-skinned humanoids moved on the boy. A club-wielding goblin approached this time, swinging his hefty weapon in a horizontal arc aimed for the young prince's head. A little ways off, safely distant from the exchange between the two combatants, a crossbow-wielding goblin dropped to its knee and took careful aim. When Richard moved to dodge this time, he would also have to deal with a bolt being fired at him.

Astelle growled in mounting frustration as she shoved another goblin to the side, desperately needing to find a way to get into a clean blow. Goblins were not the most durable of creature's and would fall quickly to her blade, but this group was not giving her the opportunity. They charged at her again and again, forcing her to keep her defense. Finally an opportunity presented itself one one of the creatures grew over-eager and bumped into its comrade. The interruption provided Astelle enough of an opening to bury her blade into its shoulder before withdrawing it in a spray of crimson and kicking it into another of its comrades. Then she sprinted towards the leader, trusting and hoping that Richard could hold his own for at least a few seconds. The swordmaiden believed that with the leader's death, the group would become disorganized and easier to deal with.

• Like 1

Richard is wise enough to not revel in the success of his strike, as there are plenty more to still deal with for the two of them. Honestly, he has no interest in killing and if he can incapacitate rather than murder, then that works fine for him. His attention is first drawn towards the one with a large and heavy club and then quickly taking a pan of the whole "field" so to speak, noting himself of the goblin who is about to fire. His quick wit gives him an idea that hopefully could serve two purposes at once. Luckily, he knows that big weapons tend to make you slow if you wish to wield them and thus this attacker with a club can even be used to his advantage if timed and angled correctly. He gives off a cocky grin towards the one with a large weapon aimed at him."Ohhhh, getting mad about your friend being bested by a human boy? Perhaps I should find an old lady so you might have a shot?", he says to purposefully agitate and taunt it. This serves as a, hopefully, nice distraction as Richard moves himself into the line of fire of the crossbow on purpose and once the bolt goes off, the other goblin should move in its trajectory if he has this planned right.

Curiously, the goblin did not rise to Richard's barb, neither becoming enraged or agitated. The insults may as well have been a stone skipping off of a boulder for all the reaction he got. This particular group of goblins had long sense given up on an individual sense of "self" and surrendered themselves to the will of the group. They listened to their leader's commands without question and gave their all in faith of their leader's plans. As such, the chief goblin barked out another command and the crossbowman held his shot while the club-wielding goblin continued forward without hate or rage, aiming a horizontal blow for Richard's head. From behind the prince, a sword-wielding goblin had crept up and went into a crouch. His blade aiming to slice the boy's legs.

Astelle shoved off several more goblins before she noticed the boy's predicament. "Richard!!" She screamed into a panicked voice, almost certain that the prince was dead.

Reacting to instinct more than any tactical sense, the swordmaiden lifted her sword in a reverse grip and held it like a spear before hurling towards the trio. Her aim was true and the sword fell in an arc, impaling the goblin behind Richard through the chest and pinning the creature to the ground. Relief flooded through the woman and an idea blossomed. Pointing at the leader, hoping that his small size would allow the young prince to proceed unhindered, Astelle shouted, "Take out the leader!"

Surprise and shock nearly take the young boy by surprise, but luckily his saviour, Astelle, soon provides relief for his current situation. Sadly, his gifts in the art of speech did not do any good with these single minded creatures, so he listens to the words of the swordmaiden. He gives her an acknowledging nod to make her know he gets what she means. Hopefully, he can outmaneuver these creatures if he utilizes his surroundings to his advantage. It does seem like the leader has positioned himself on top of a raised patch of ground where he can have an overview of the field below, making him easy to spot. He grips his dagger firmly and try to quickly visualize the fastest route to the leader, but without going straight at him. He goes halfways with guts and halfway with his actual withs and begin his advance. This takes him over to a nearby large rock he spring onto and from there onto a large and thick tree branch and finally leaping towards a nearby spot close to the goblin boss.

The chief goblin stared in surprise at Richard for several moments before throwing its head and laughing derisively. It was amused that such a young boy was directly challenging it. And armed only with a dagger to boot. Once more it barked out orders and the crowd of green-skins backed away to give the fighters space. The chief goblin drew the crude sword hanging at his side and hacked a vertical blow at the young prince that would sever his torso.  Meanwhile, Astelle waded her way through the crowd, smashing knees and boots into faces while to made her way to recover her thrown weapon.

Richard figures that if he can keep the leader occupied, it also leaves Astelle more easily able to deal with the rest if this one is more focused in dealing with him. Even if he cannot kill, then he can serve as a distraction until the swordmaiden has opportunity to deal with the goblin leader. He sees the attack coming even before being swiped, so he makes sure to dodge out of it trajectory and sidestep meanwhile, basically getting around the goblin with his dagger drawn towards him."I didn't know even goblin leaders were worse at fighting than timid schoolgirls....are you sure you should even be handling a weapon? You may hurt yourself, there", he barks at him, trying to taunt him this time and with a cocky grin plastered onto his face.

At Richard's taunts, Astelle frowned.

Ugh, you're being too cocky, Richard! I know I taught you better than this!

Never taking her eyes from the enemies in front of her, the swordmaiden yelled at the top of her lungs, "Richard! Focus!"

Ordinarily the taunts could be considered a solid tactical choice, but this group of goblins had already shown a hardy resistance to being goaded. At this point it was just a waste of breath. Eventually the woman fought her way through the crowd of goblins, uncertain as they were without solid orders from their boss, and retrieved her sword. She planted a boot on the corpse and wrenched her sword free with a sickening crunch.

Astelle whirled and slashed in a wide arc, keeping any goblins from coming closer.

Think, dammit, think. I have no spells and cutting through these beasts will take too long. Wait, that's it!

The swordmaiden took off through the throng again, having spotted one of the net wielding goblins and struck with an idea. Meanwhile the boss goblin initiates a risky maneuver. He slashes in a horizontal arc at Richard, but it is just a feint. The goblin had switched hands and the first slash was nothing but air. However in the wake of the feint, his real attack followed in the same horizontal arc.

• 3 weeks later...

Richard's biggest weapon is in fact his speechcraft and he is very much aware of this as he attempts to cause the leader to lose his focus on things and make mistakes. It is not in the young prince's mind to try and best any fighter. Even if the boss is not being taunted, surely his eyes and mind will mostly be upon the combatant near him, making Richard's "attack" double-fold in a way. Since Richard is not intent on actually striking at the goblin boss, his eyes are fully planted onto the body of him and in general his entire body language. He is simply here to be a distraction and even with a more steeled will and mind, the most stout of warriors can be hit with bouts of anger. Taking advantage of his high mobility, he simply keep sidestepping from every attack sent his way. Perhaps, he can even move into such a position that he may be able to kick the leader down from his high spot?