Ooc Chat for Spruce Moore

26 minutes ago, Kitsuyumia said:

caus eif you look at the descriptions the only one that mentions anything with sacred duties and stuff is the gamma. I mean if you want them to have dabbled a bit in gamma duties as is suggested by your character sheet that could be fine but we will just need a reason she went into the warrior path instead and eventually became beta.

Only now noticed your edit. Well, the character reason is that her ambitions would have made her seek out a higher position. The story reason was purposefully left ambiguous to leave room for speculation and potentially expanding upon that plot someday later, but if that would please you, I can try to come up with something now.

If being a warrior is a prerequisite to being a Beta, then I have to admit I'm in a bit of a pickle, considering that a large part of Daliah is that she's not really suited to combat compared to the rest of the pack. Really not sure what to do in that case.

@Icarian Dreams Since powers are available to werewolves to an extent (from previous conversation) maybe your character given her spiritual background and intense training made you almost like a 'mage' of the group where you lack physically you can enhance yourself? IDK if you would like that suggestion but it could help fill both boxes maybe.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Lady_Xien said:

@Icarian Dreams Since powers are available to werewolves to an extent (from previous conversation) maybe your character given her spiritual background and intense training made you almost like a 'mage' of the group where you lack physically you can enhance yourself? IDK if you would like that suggestion but it could help fill both boxes maybe.

Well, I don't really remember if that conversation ever came to a conclusion, but if it did, that's certainly an option - especially since the main theme behind Daliah was basically Witch of the Wild, meaning that would fit quite well. ^^ Could have been just alchemy as well - a bit akin to what I had hoped she would have been working on recently; A slightly darker contrast to Samara's more medical/pharmaceutical approach I would imagine.

Edited by Icarian Dreams

32 minutes ago, Lady_Xien said:

@KitsuyumiaAlright so this is just a general question for the werewolf side of things. 

When mating season started in the coming week through out the RPs; is it going to be like a mass orgy or is it taken separately through out the mansion? Also since there will be pairings cause of claims to mates how do the pregnancies work? (Like normal humans or a mix of the wolf and human gestation periods? Is it an easy thing to make happen or is it difficult for pups to be born?) I am really curious cause I feel this would be something the Alpha and Beta (maybe Gamma if it is a spiritual event) that would need to be applied. Also if the Gamma is directly involved or if it is a mixture. 

Sorry I know a lot of questions I just got to know I like planning things. 

I guess mating season would somewhat be orgy like to an extent as basically everyone will be horny all at once. But as to if they chose to actually have sex or just masturbate is up to the individual. However Masturbation would not get rid of the urges from heat it just temporarily satisfies it to make the time period more bearable till the actual end of the mating period. However it will basically be a near irresistible urge to have sex. Gender pairings wont matter however, just as long as it is with another individual. So it could possibly be alot of isolated scenes. or it could possibly be one single big orgy depending on how things play out.

3 hours ago, Lady_Xien said:

Honestly dear it is up to you. I will not rob you of some one on one time if that is what you wish. I just want to have fun as it is offer ^.^

there we go, found it, I wish to join in so I firmly know where i need to be TuT

this is some wonderful discussions though

Well idk Im not usually into orgies personally myself. But we will see, but there is some plot that I will be starting to move along at some point. Well first will be when Austin and Miana have an encounter. (Considering it will be the first encounter between the characters in our physical rp, but we can play at there being some history between the two.)

That will be the first major stepping stone in the currently planned major story arc. Which will eventually come to incorporate everyone for a scene (which probably would be a bit tricky to figure out the dynamics of.)

7 hours ago, Lady_Xien said:

I am going with Native American and Hispanic spiritual rituals as the Gamma is not originally from this pack to show some depth into her back story. Along with the 'healing crystals and such like bones and runes too. I want it to be an experience for sure :3 like huffing peyote XD

I love that you're including elements of Hispanic rituals as well. Lupita rejected all of the folklore of her people in favor of science only to find that folklore was more true than she thought. A large part of her still thinks science will give her answers, but experience is now showing her that the spirituality of her ancestors is far more true than she ever thought.

5 hours ago, Kitsuyumia said:

Well idk Im not usually into orgies personally myself.

Lupita is available for any pairings/groupings during mating season, but she's not used to having her body tell her what to do. She might try to resist, but there's no way she'll be able to, and she'll probably be angry that she gave in after the fact. She might also fabricate emotional attachments to anyone who "gets her there" since she's really never had an orgasm before. She's had sex, but never hit that high. Poor repressed girlwolf just has no clue.

• Woohoo 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, IsabellaRose said:

I love that you're including elements of Hispanic rituals as well. Lupita rejected all of the folklore of her people in favor of science only to find that folklore was more true than she thought. A large part of her still thinks science will give her answers, but experience is now showing her that the spirituality of her ancestors is far more true than she ever thought.

Lupita is available for any pairings/groupings during mating season, but she's not used to having her body tell her what to do. She might try to resist, but there's no way she'll be able to, and she'll probably be angry that she gave in after the fact. She might also fabricate emotional attachments to anyone who "gets her there" since she's really never had an orgasm before. She's had sex, but never hit that high. Poor repressed girlwolf just has no clue.

Well I am willing to let her explore the bi-curious part with Rava. Since Rava is working on modernizing the mansion maybe she would be workinv on something in close proximity when mating season starts and so they just happen to be close by to eachother.

• Love 1

6 minutes ago, Kitsuyumia said:

Well I am willing to let her explore the bi-curious part with Rava. Since Rava is working on modernizing the mansion maybe she would be workinv on something in close proximity when mating season starts and so they just happen to be close by to eachother.

I imagine Lupita and Rava would get on well together, at the very least with their shared interest in modernizing the mansion. I'd be happy to have her explore with Rava. 🙂

2 hours ago, IsabellaRose said:

I'm sorry I did not mean to quote you at all, I'm not entirely sure how to unquote someone. Also, speaking about orgies I don't mind something like that as long as some dude's not grinding against Austin... That's asking for death. 

Also, can we clarify certain areas being for the wolf pack/vampires? I'm to assume the dark forest being vamp territory yeah?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BladeRunner said:

I'm sorry I did not mean to quote you at all, I'm not entirely sure how to unquote someone. Also, speaking about orgies I don't mind something like that as long as some dude's not grinding against Austin... That's asking for death. 

Also, can we clarify certain areas being for the wolf pack/vampires? I'm to assume the dark forest being vamp territory yeah?

My guess would be much of the forest is neutral grounds/in flux and in contention.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up