Ooc Chat for Spruce Moore

4 minutes ago, Venari99 said:

I can attest to that XD Feel free to try it on Darion 😛

I would happily pull the stereotypical angry latina girlfriend, screaming at you till im tired, then making up with a deep makeout session with some heavy public petting xD

Edited by DreamsnThings
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, DreamsnThings said:

I would happily pull the stereotypical angry latina girlfriend, screaming at you till im tired, then making up with a deep makeout session with some heavy public petting xD

Lol probably exactly what Darion's used to given his background, given the gangs he worked for 😛

Just now, Icarian Dreams said:

Gahh, you guys are so active, and I'm just sitting here burnt-out. 😭 Gonna have quite a bit to catch up on.

I feel your pain XD Thought I was all caught up, then kit responded to Willis and I looked over at Blackthorne and had to get all caught up there too XD

• Like 1

Gonna try to finish up that library thread tomorrow and get the Beta into a scene somewhere... Should also probably post my thrall-turned-vampire-turned-werewolves'-fucktoy character (who will have to compete with a certain white-haired scientist in that department, by the looks of it. Yay for playmates!).

Could anyone maybe give me a quick primer on anything important that happened in the last... three days, is it? 😓

Also, I think I saw Lupita guiding her steps towards the library somewhere, @IsabellaRose, do you want me to keep Daliah there?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Icarian Dreams said:

Gonna try to finish up that library thread tomorrow and get the Beta into a scene somewhere... Should also probably post my thrall-turned-vampire-turned-werewolves'-fucktoy character (who will have to compete with a certain white-haired scientist in that department, by the looks of it. Yay for playmates!).

Could anyone maybe give me a quick primer on anything important that happened in the last... three days, is it? 😓

Also, I think I saw Lupita guiding her steps towards the library somewhere, @IsabellaRose, do you want me to keep Daliah there?

Oo, I just had a thought if your interested. Darion was trying to talk with the Alpha to get situated and what not, what with their rivalry, maybe your character talks to him instead? Tries to get him on her side so to speak? Not necessarily right now if you have other plans.

• Like 1

@Icarian Dreams Pretty much on the wolf side the Vampire queen spoke with the king of the wolves and they laid down borders. Dark forest is neutral zone and the Alpha cock blocked like 3 characters in one go xD. so on the werewolf side everyone is headed back to the mansion. 

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, Venari99 said:

Oo, I just had a thought if your interested. Darion was trying to talk with the Alpha to get situated and what not, what with their rivalry, maybe your character talks to him instead? Tries to get him on her side so to speak? Not necessarily right now if you have other plans.

Good idea. Wait, who's Darion?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Read our Privacy Policy for more information.

Please Sign In or Sign Up